Sneeze Fetish Forum

the guy besides me - longer story (male obs)

pirate_wench

A few years ago I went partying with some friends. And there was this sweeeeet sweet guy, hairlenght like about shoulders, brownish hair, greenish eyes, button-nose, full lips, always smiling. So you can tell I liked him (a lot). He didn't know it though.

Anyways, so we sat on a sofa at the party, there were a lot of people and we didn't like to get up of the sofa, else we won't have another chance to sit since there were more people than seats and sofas :laugh:

Lazy us sat there, talking, side to side. There were so many people that we were sitting like REALLY close :laugh:

Anyways, the pizza guy came and we finally were able to eat a little something. It was a great pizza with salami and cheese and jalapenos. So we were sitting there, eating and drinking, but this guy didn't eat a lot actually. He picked up the jalapenos and put them on another guy's plate. This guy asked him why he did so, and he said he was kinda allergic to hot food, he got these sneezing fits like all the time he was eating hot food.

And I was sitting there and like Omg Omg hopefully he'd forget to put all the jalapenos off his pizza :laugh:

So I was like drunken enough to tell him that I didn't believe this, noone was allergic to hot food :innocent: It was worth I try, I guess, and this other guy looked very interested. So I guess the hot guy was like "I have to show you what I mean" and ate a few jalapenos.

I was like :blushing: oh please, let it work! And it did!

I totally got out of control (well, at least in my inside, I think I still looked "cool" outside) ;) when I felt his body kinda shaking like freezing. We sat that near together that I was able to feel his breath getting unregular. I was soooo excited as you can tell. Then suddenly his body was shaking and he covered his mouth and nose with one hand, while his other hand trying to pick his hair out of his face. I was sitting there, almost falling off the sofa of excitement, and it stopped. His eyes were watery, the expression of his face kinda sick - and I was so disappointed.

But then suddenly his body started shaking again, harder than before, a few build - ups like "hhh - hhhe - hhee" and he sneezed right into his hand with such a cute and perfect "He-keshu!!!!", following by 3 or 4 others. Oh goooood, this was awesome! I felt spraying over my left hand and my body followed the shaking and breathing of his body which was even hotter! :laugh:

Unfortunately it was over after this, he went on with picking the jalapenos off his pizza and didn't sneeze anymore. Still, he was sniffling, but no sneezing :)

It was such a sensual experience to feel his body shaking and his heavily breathing. Great!

Definitely yummy! I know what you mean about it being sensual to feel them breathe....that's almost as good as the sneeze itself! :P

CG

Oooo! How fun. *devilish grin*

That was awesome how you got him to do that to prove to you. Oh- and buildups are Always a plus. :P

A few years ago I went partying with some friends. And there was this sweeeeet sweet guy, hairlenght like about shoulders, brownish hair, greenish eyes, button-nose, full lips, always smiling. So you can tell I liked him (a lot). He didn't know it though.

Anyways, so we sat on a sofa at the party, there were a lot of people and we didn't like to get up of the sofa, else we won't have another chance to sit since there were more people than seats and sofas :P

Lazy us sat there, talking, side to side. There were so many people that we were sitting like REALLY close  :bleh:

Anyways, the pizza guy came and we finally were able to eat a little something. It was a great pizza with salami and cheese and jalapenos. So we were sitting there, eating and drinking, but this guy didn't eat a lot actually. He picked up the jalapenos and put them on another guy's plate. This guy asked him why he did so, and he said he was kinda allergic to hot food, he got these sneezing fits like all the time he was eating hot food.

And I was sitting there and like Omg Omg hopefully he'd forget to put all the jalapenos off his pizza  :P

So I was like drunken enough to tell him that I didn't believe this, noone was allergic to hot food  :innocent:  It was worth I try, I guess, and this other guy looked very interested. So I guess the hot guy was like "I have to show you what I mean" and ate a few jalapenos.

I was like  :drool:  oh please, let it work! And it did!

I totally got out of control (well, at least in my inside, I think I still looked "cool" outside) :P when I felt his body kinda shaking like freezing. We sat that near together that I was able to feel his breath getting unregular. I was soooo excited as you can tell. Then suddenly his body was shaking and he covered his mouth and nose with one hand, while his other hand trying to pick his hair out of his face. I was sitting there, almost falling off the sofa of excitement, and it stopped. His eyes were watery, the expression of his face kinda sick - and I was so disappointed.

But then suddenly his body started shaking again, harder than before, a few build - ups like "hhh - hhhe - hhee" and he sneezed right into his hand with such a cute and perfect "He-keshu!!!!", following by 3 or 4 others. Oh goooood, this was awesome! I felt spraying over my left hand and my body followed the shaking and breathing of his body which was even hotter!  :drool:

Unfortunately it was over after this, he went on with picking the jalapenos off his pizza and didn't sneeze anymore. Still, he was sniffling, but no sneezing :P

It was such a sensual experience to feel his body shaking and his heavily breathing. Great!

:P Oh girl, you should've told him you believed he was faking it! :laugh:

Yes, I'm an idiot, I should have done so :drool:

But I was way too excited as you can tell, I was like on cloud #7 :P

Guest RosieC

Hehe how sweet!

That's exactly what I would have done, and then said 'Just cos you sneezed a few times, doesn't mean you're allergic' and then get him to eat more :P

Mmmmm, how delicious! -Totally melts.- He sounds unbelievably hot. I tend to go for guys with long-ish hair, and the way you described him... mmm. Thanks for posting this. :P

~Me~

Archived