Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hanky discussion at work

Trynasneeze

Yesterday was quite a sneezy day for me. 

No less than fifteen times while I was at work I must have pulled out my neatly folded, brown stripe bordered handkerchief and sneezed, 

"HESSHOO!!" or occasionally "AASHOO!! ASHOO!!"

My nose however wasn't too runny so that handkerchief remained quite neatly folded and mostly clean. 

After one of the many sneezes, one of my colleagues, a lady who was sitting not far away (she has dark hair, in her mid 30s), came over with a volley of questions:

- where do you get your handkerchiefs? 

- I haven't used one in years but I've been looking to buy some for me and my husband

- do you always use a handkerchief?

- why do you prefer them?

It was quite a fun, yet random, little chat that I didn't expect.

Oooh wow.... Nice observation. I'd love to be in the company of someone discussing handkerchiefs 

I'm sure you were able to give her some expert advice. Hopefully, she's going to follow up on whatever you suggested!

4 hours ago, nasus said:

Great kbs! What about the answers? 

Well I get my handkerchiefs mostly from departments stores or have had a few as gifts. I don't only use handkerchiefs - I only got back into using them around a year or so ago, and I often will buy a box of tissues if I get a bad cold. But I do prefer them as they are softer and more durable, one or two can last you quite a while and are easier to carry than a whole lot of tissues.