Sneeze Fetish Forum

Very embarassing Flight..

ConstantlySneezing

Was on a 3-hour flight yesterday, and I don't know if the air pressure has anything to do with it, but I literally sneezed through the entire flight; it felt as if something was stuck in my nose.. the flight attendant asked me not once, not twice but three times if I was okay, and I managed to give her a nod..

She also asked if I had any allergies, and so I mentioned two or three things (not the entire list, of course). The kid in front of me kept peeking over the seat, and I had to remove my mask which was soaked and sneezed into a scarf instead. 

I made sure I was the last one to stumble off the airplane with my head down and the flight attendant asked if I needed assistance 🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Was on a 3-hour flight yesterday, and I don't know if the air pressure has anything to do with it, but I literally sneezed through the entire flight; it felt as if something was stuck in my nose.. the flight attendant asked me not once, not twice but three times if I was okay, and I managed to give her a nod..

She also asked if I had any allergies, and so I mentioned two or three things (not the entire list, of course). The kid in front of me kept peeking over the seat, and I had to remove my mask which was soaked and sneezed into a scarf instead. 

I made sure I was the last one to stumble off the airplane with my head down and the flight attendant asked if I needed assistance 🤦‍♀️

Sorry that you had such an embarrasing flight!  Did you have any nose blows as well or just sneezing?  I had an experience similar to that on an airplane.  I was in the middle seat and let out two soggy sniffles (I actually sneezed on the leg of the girl sitting next to me.....she was really attractive, probably in her 20s, brown hair, brown eyes).  I apologized so much!  She just said, "it's okay, do you need a tissue?"  I pulled a tissue out of my carry-on (I have to ALWAYS have tissues with me whenever I go somewhere).  Luckily it was one of the Puffs Plus tissues from home, because I don't think that one of those "pocket pack" tissues could've held the amount of gurgly snot that came out of my nose.  It sounded so gross and was so loud.....I could feel my face turn red as I was blowing my nose.  That tissue was soaked and it must've opened up something in my nose because I had to blow my nose about 10 more times on that flight (all soggy blows, but not as bad as that first one).  Luckily, the woman sitting next to me didn't say anything about any of the blows, but I was still mortified.  I was the only one on the entire flight who blew their nose, and of course, some of the blows had loud honks with it, which only added to the embarrassment.  

1 hour ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Do you still check the e-mail address in your profile?  I sent you something a while back.  Would you mind sending me a PM or e-mail me?  I would love to chat more!

On 5/24/2023 at 12:33 PM, ConstantlySneezing said:

I don't know if the air pressure has anything to do with it,

I have heard other people say how changes in air pressure can definitely set them off sneezing. Sounds like a crazy experience - did the sneezes stop as soon as you got off the plane?

Bless you! I know the air inside planes is not very pleasant - it's rather dry and dusty, so I tend to get a tickly, runny nose too whenever I'm on a flight. And I'm a rather non-sneezy person, so I imagine how hard it must be for somebody with a nose as sensitive as yours. ❤️