Sneeze Fetish Forum

The sneezing horniness have been crazy lately

Sneeze lover

Since the pass few days I’ve been dying to hear someone sneeze. It’s been like 2 weeks since I heard someone sneeze and if I haven’t heard someone sneeze for a certain amount of time I’d usually get the sneezy horniness anyone else?  😅

3 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

200.gif?cid=f254e130b4ekktppjx5wbb85yac6

This GIF ⬆️ …. When someone I know tells me they have just sneezed…. 🙈🤣🤣🔥🔥 (a joke here but still funny) I don’t really say this “why wasn’t I invited” but the GIF made me laugh 🤣🤣 

To be honest, I am quite the opposite to you @Sneeze lover if I don’t hear anyone I know and like sneeze I am fine… I have been single way too long to even think about that too much haha - Of course I may go on YouTube and Google sneezing but I am not like I need to hear someone sneeze. 

BUT ….. if someone I know and I like them …. Or have a crush on them sneezes….. it is game over and it’s hot flushes and then I am like …oh myyyy 🔥🔥🔥🔥 ⬇️ 

hot alyssa milano GIF

If I find someone to be  physically repulsive then I’m not really  turned on by them sneezing. If their not physically  repulsive to me then I’ll be turned on by them sneezing

Honestly the older I get the more auditory this fetish becomes for me. I like hearing it more than I like seeing it. 

Edited by Melody
1 minute ago, Melody said:

Honestly the older I get the more auditory this fetish becomes for me. I like hearing it more than I like seeing it. 

Same here. I enjoy listening to the audios more than I like seeing the vids but then again there mostly just audios anyway but if we’re talking about irl then I’d rather see  the sneeze itself based on the pre sneeze expressions 

22 hours ago, Sneeze lover said:

Since the pass few days I’ve been dying to hear someone sneeze. It’s been like 2 weeks since I heard someone sneeze and if I haven’t heard someone sneeze for a certain amount of time I’d usually get the sneezy horniness anyone else?  😅

:watsup:

I'm definitely feeling you!  I've been very sneeze horny lately and have been browsing Youtube a bit more than usual lol

On 6/6/2023 at 7:44 AM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Mexico No GIF

Back again on this thread 🤣🤣🤣 - it’s the weather…. it suddenly got a tad bit hotter somehow….. 🔥🔥🙈 just saying…. (Blushing) 

Lol I couldn’t agree with you more!  Also has inspired me to make some new videos soon ;)

3 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

🔥🙈 oooo 🔥

Nervous GIF by Big Brother

lol Yea, I posted some on YT (same username), but also more spicy ones on OF... but yea, definitely think this weekend will be used filming some stuff hehe

• 2 months later...
On 5/29/2023 at 12:39 PM, Sneeze lover said:

oh for sure

On 5/29/2023 at 7:50 PM, Melody said:

i’m the same way! i’ve gotten particular about the videos i like to watch so most of the time it’s easier just to listen