Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Hero Academia, Obey Me!(SWD?), Hetalia Drabble thread by Kolen

Kolen

I will be writing many MHA shorts and some Hetalia, some Obey Me! shorts as well. Feel free to request but know it could take up to a month for me to actually write it. Unless it's m/m than it might come faster. Anyways I'll be posting a few shortly.

Kurogiri short

They glanced over in my direction, yellow eyes narrowed, before ducking forward with an odd noise, their head mist spazzing out a bit. I walked behind the bar to his side and stuck my hand against their mist, they jerked away with another odd noise, which I'd come to realize was a sneeze as I felt some spray hit my hand. Their mist spazzed again, and anoise of discontentment came from him as he saw the moisture alight on my hand.
"Bless you." I said in a soft voice, wiping my hand on my shorts.
"How did you know it was a sneeze?" He cocked his head, yellow eyes gleaming. I blinked and looked at my hand, than at him.
"Never mind.." They glanced away, apparently embarrassed. I smiled and hugged him.
"Don't worry about it." He seemed surprised at first, but eventually hugged back.
"Hzzcht!" A quiet sneeze misted my neck. I blushed as he pulled away, eyes widened in horror. "M'so sorry.."
I laugh. "It's okay, it snuck up on you?" They nodded.

Twice short

He appeared to be asleep, so I set the box of unopened cigarettes on is bedside table, near the ashtray. Bleary blue gray eyes opened for a half second, pink-tinged nostrils flaring, before he sneezed, head ducking down.
"Huh.. Ittzchhu!" He sniffled, blinking sleepily. "You're bagck..!" 
I nodded, pressing tissues to his runny nose, and he blushed before blowing his nose. I gently wiped the thick snot away, and tossed the tissues into the nearby trash can,climbing into his bed beside him. He made a nose of happiness and snuggled into me, face pressed against my shoulder, arms around my broad torso. He hummed softly, and I ran my hands through his short blond hair as he snuffled, fighting the need to sneeze. I could feel his nose running against my shirtas he rubbed it against the fabric in an attempt to quell the itch.
"Heh.. Heh!" His breath caught, and he screwed his face up, before sneezing messly into my chest.
"Engztschuu!" He pulled away, blinking, appearing dazed. I reached over to the tissue box and cleaned up the aftermath of the sneeze. I then went to wipe his nose, catching a straggler in the tissues. "Atzhuu!" We both blushed, I muttered a startled "bless you" and he looked away, sniffling softly "Sorry. About time I got a bless you." He flushed in embarrassment as his split personality showed. I chuckled. "It's okay."

Mr. Compress short

He looked at me, eyes watering with tears of need, his hair sticking to his forehead with sweat from fever. I'd gotten used to seeing his attractive features by now he sniffled and pawed at his red, irritated nose with his flesh hand, needing to sneeze.

"Idt's sdtuck.." He moaned in agitation, pretty brown eyes screwed up with desperation. I took the feather from his hat and brushed it against the edge of his swollen nostrils, and he gasped, eyes shutting tight.

"Eh.. Heh.. Hah-AH!" I pulled the feather away, quickly replacing it with tissues as he snapped forward to release.

"Atsch! Hrshoo! Nngtshoo! Ah.. Aetshoo! Tshhoo!" He sniffled automatically afterwards, so I gave him a pointed look and he mumbled an apology and blew his nose instead of sniffling again. "Mm.. Thangks.." He blinked a few times, appearing shocked by the congestion.
"Of course. You tired..?" He nodded in response, leaning his head on my shoulder with a stuffy sigh. I tossed the tissues into the small trash bin I'd pulled over, and pulled his legs onto my lap, allowing him a better position. He fell asleep, face pressed against my neck, letting out quiet snores.