Sneeze Fetish Forum

Picnic - Cherik X Men (Charles)

stargazer1122

Hi everyone, I’m sort of new to the forum. This is my first real piece and I hope you all enjoy it! Please let me know if you’d like me to continue and I can make this a multi-part series! I’d love some ideas too!

- ❤️ Stargazer1122

They were laying on a gingham picnic blanket finishing up the sandwiches that Charles had packed. Both men had removed their coats, Erik left in his black turtleneck and Charles in a light blue button down. Eric twirling two silver rings between his fingers, and Charles was leafing through his book. Out of the corner of his eye, Eric noticed a Charles’ nose give a slight twitch as he thumbed the next page, staring intently.

“You alright Charles?” Eric enquired, not wanting to seem overly interested in his lover’s subtle tic. “Mmm?” Charles responded, still gazing at the print even as his nose gave another twitch. Eric scooted closer and reached out to tuck a piece of hair behind the smaller man’s ear, an excuse to get a better view of the scene he was sure would unfold in a few moments time. At the light brush of Eric’s fingertips the left corner of Charles’ mouth quirked up and he turned his head to plant gentle kisses to Erik’s knuckles. After which he froze with a slightly puzzled look on his face, causing Erik to shift his weight to his left hip to watch Charles more closely.

The telepath wriggled his nose back and forth experimentally before giving the end a light upward swipe with the tips of his fingers as a phantom tickle brushed the insides of his nostrils. “Alright liebling?” Erik inquired, blue orbs sparkling innocently as he observed his lover’s current dilemma. “Just fine Erik, must be something in the air,” Charles replied, eyes returning to his page after a dry sniff. The metal manipulator gave a mental sigh, knowing it was just a matter of time before Charles’ gave into his allergies, something the man was extremely stubborn about. Not even a few seconds later, another sniff was heard from the telepath, this one however, was decidedly wetter than the first. As Erik looked up from his rings he watched Charles, eyes squeezed shut, scrunch the bridge of his nose as he rubbed his the tops of his first two fingers against its underside vigorously for a few moments. Upon reopening his eyes, Charles found his lover staring intently at him, a hint of a knowing smirk playing across his lips. “I’m sure it’s nothing,” Charles ground out, blushing as they both heard the audible squelch as he swiped his palm upwards against his damp nostrils, knowing very well that it was just the beginning of an intense immune response.

His sheltered British upbringing had caused the American outdoors to wreak havoc on his unsuspecting immune system at the most in opportune of times. Everything from grass to animals, even indoor allergens like dust caused him to go off on intense sneezing fits that ended with him surrounded by piles of sodden hankies, red faced, and gasping for breath. Erik of course, was no stranger to these situations after having dated the man for several years. Always there with an endless supply of clean hankies, a glass of water, and his nasal sprays, willing to sit with him until he finished. Charles was drawn out of his thoughts by a buzzing prickle that rooted itself in the back of his left nostril, one that refused to subside despite multiple allergic salutes. Rolling his eyes at Erik’s knowing smirk, Charles set aside his book and reached for his discarded coat, removing  one of his many hankies from an inner pocket. He opened the cloth between his hands and waited, feeling the prickle make its way through his nasal passages, knowing it was only a matter of time. Erik sat up, attention caught by the rhythmic flaring of his lover’s reddening nostrils.

Charles’ head tilted slightly back and his breath caught as the prickle buzzed. Erik noticed tiny tear droplets caught in his lashes as he hitched. “HehhhhieehhhEshhieeww… huh-RRSHHiieewwhueeh.. RESSSHHHieeww” The first sneeze escaped uncovered, fine mist twinkling as it descended into the long grass. The next two were successfully caught in the hanky which was dampened considerably as a result. “Bless you,” Erik dropped the rings to reach over to stroke the other man’s thigh as he recovered. “Th- hhhh-HRESHHiieeeww … ugh.. thadgk you” the British man snuffled miserably giving a drenching blow. He discarded the cloth and looked imploringly up at the larger man who sighed and opened his arms.
A gentle smile was the only confirmation he needed as he crawled into the larger man’s lap and rested his back to Erik’s chest. The two sat there with Charles’ soft wheezy inhales being the only sound as he recovered. “Should we go back to the school to fetch your inhaler and some antihistamines?” The German inquired softly as he ran his hands though the smaller man’s chestnut locks.

NdoI.. I- IIEEshieeeww.. *sdgk-sdgkkk* I’b fhhii-HIIIshieeww.. ugh, sorry. I’ll be fide for ndow,” the Brit replied. Erik made a concerned face as the smaller man bent with the force of the wet sneezes, only mildly aware of the fact that the tops of his pants had darkened slightly as a result of Charles’ outbursts.

He tilted the telepath’s face upwards with the tips of his fingers taking in the various shades of red across his lover’s allergy ridden face. From the crimson edges of his nostrils that Charles had no doubt been rubbing vigorously with his palm between sneezes, to his pinkened eyelids that he was now wiping with the back of his hand. He pressed a soft kiss to Charles’ cheek and the smaller man hummed, turning to bury his itchy face into the larger man’s chest. Had it been anyone else, Erik would have pushed them away immediately, but with Charles it was different. He smiled faintly as he removed a handkerchief from his own pocket, inspecting it for potential allergens, before gently pushing Charles’ shoulders back to assess the damage.

The smaller man was tiring as his teary eyes drooped and a clear stream was running from his left nostril. Erik gently dabbed at the corners of the telepath’s eyes before cupping a hand over the reddened appendage. “Blow liebling,” he commanded gently. One of brown eye cracked open to peer up at him before a soft honk sounded. “I know you can do better than that,” Erik teased him, gently brushing a blade of grass inside one reddened nare. His reaction was immediate as Charles gasped, breath hitching wildly, fighting to free his hands from where they were pressed between the two. He steepled the tips of his fingers against the bridge of his nose, rubbing furiously in an attempt to stop the oncoming sneeze. “Gyiehhhnyieh..” those flushed nostrils wriggled helplessly as the feeling of millions of crawling fire ants tortured his sinuses. He peered desperately through streaming eyes for the discarded hankie, but was unable to locate it.

Suddenly Erik grasped both of Charles’ pale hands with his calloused one, the hankie lay forgotten in the grass, and ghosted a light kiss to the tip of the other man’s squirming appendage. With one last desperate gasp, Charles let the allergens have their way with him, “HRESSHHIIEEEWW-HEH-GSSHHIIEEW-HGSSHIIEEW.. *gasp*.. HAH-RRSSHieew.. HAHHSHiieeww.. *sngk* HAHH-eshieeww.. IIEEHsshiieeww *snuffle* EGHH-shieww-shieewww-sheeeeww!!… *sngk* EHHH-shieewwhehhh??!!” The last sneeze disappeared, leaving him to give a frustrated huff as the prickle lingered. He blinked a few times before turning to Erik who had a slightly starstruck look on his face. The smaller man snuffled before covering his runny nose with one hand and inquiring shyly, “do you happen to have a.. oh doh.. dot agh..agaihh.. ASHIiieew! Ugh, bless be *sngk*. Do you have a hadgky Erik?” Despite the telepath’s best attempts to cover, a fine spray still slipped through his fingers, onto the metal manipulator’s cheek. Charles remained oblivious, but Erik was stunned by the cool mist, replaying the smaller man’s sneezes in his head. Dazed, he reached into the grass and retrieved the hanky before handing it to Charles. He was graced with a grateful smile, before noticing belatedly with alarm, that it was covered in grassy bits, being rubbed all over his unsuspecting lover’s already sensitive nose. He reached for the hanky, but before he could…

This is nice, I'm a sucker for any Marvel stuff! Granted I'm not usually into M/M but still this is way cool.

I’ve read a fair few X-Men fics, (though not many Magneto(Erik)/Professor X(Charles) stories,) and it’s been a long time since I’ve read an X-Men sneezefic! Please continue! ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is Part 2 as promised!! I have a few more ideas for some other fics, but am always welcome to suggestions!!

- ❤️ Stargazer1122

The smaller man folded the hanky neatly and gave a sopping blow as Erik winced. Seconds later his brow furrowed as his nose began to tickle even worse than before, shaking his head he brought the cloth to his nose for another blow. But he was stopped by Erik’s fingers, clamped onto the damp edge, knuckles whitening as he desperately tried pulled the handkerchief from Charles” grasp. “Let go schatz,” Erik pleaded. “Erigk… you’re beig ridiculous… *snngk* I deed to… hyieh-shieeww! I deed to blow by do-hhh-sshhiieeww! Shieww *nghh* doze,” Charles protested. The telepath finally managed to wrestle the hanky away  and gave a moan of relief as he pushed his cloth-covered index fingers up into his nostrils, scraping at the lingering tickles, blowing furiously. The metal manipulator could only cringe as he watched his unsuspecting lover use the allergen infested cloth to wipe the edges of his glistening nostrils. The smaller man finished with a sigh of satisfaction before setting the damp hanky aside and nuzzling back into the larger man’s chest. Erik remained silent, counting down until the next fit began, anticipating the drenching, full-bodied explosions that caused the bridge of lover’s nose scrunch and his mouth to drop open, rosy tongue pressed behind white teeth, suspended in sneezy anticipation as his sinuses tingled. Curious about what was occupying Erik’s thoughts, Charles silently probed his lover’s mental walls, feeling for their connection. Immediately he was hit with the feeling of thousands of tiny feathers floating inside of his right nostril, causing it to flare wildly. Erik watched, concerned as the telepath’s formerly tranquil expression shifted to a snarl as one side of his lip curled. Charles was unaware of everything except for the current state of his sinuses and was determined to regain control over them. He took a few deep breaths through his mouth and gave his nose a vigorous rub with the back of his wrist and then his palm before sniffling experimentally. The tickle backed down temporarily, which Charles considered a win. He looked up to find an amused Erik watching him and he blushed furiously, staring at the grass in an attempt to regain some of his dignity only to have a sneeze sneak up on him “HAEHshiieew!!” Dignity abandoned, he snuffled wetly using his button down sleeve to mop up some of the mess that had flooded from his nose. Erik chuckled swirled the rings to distract himself from the butterflies in his stomach that Charles had caused. “Did you kndick those frob by bother’s jewelry box?” Charles enquired suspiciously, to which Erik grinned sheepishly. “Really Erik… I thought…,” Charles’ voice drifted off as the familiar tingling sensation began to take root in his sinuses. “Hh-HHUhhHUH-RRSSHHiieewww- RRSHiieeww - shieww-shieeww-shieww *frantic gasp* HAHSHIEEWW-shewww.. HA-ESSHHIIeeeww…HAAeesshieww…” the telepath snapped forward repeatedly, spraying cupped hands with a thick mist as his sinuses revolted. Erik quickly reached for the telepath’s discarded jacket and grabbed a fistful of hankies from the inner pocket. In his haste, he fumbled and dropped half of them on the blanket beside the two. Taking two, he gently moved Charles’ hands and clamped his own hanky clad ones over Charles’ nose and mouth, gently pressing a kiss to the smaller man’s cheek as he did so. Said man merely whimpered and continued to sneeze rapid-fire as his body attempted to expel the yellow clouds of pollen that he had inhaled during their picnic. After a few minutes Charles’ hoarse voice came from behind the hanky, “ I thidgk that’s the lasdt of thehhh—HH-RRRshieeww… ugh… of thehhh-shiieeww! *sngk* of theb”. He huffed after the fit ended and the larger man gently wiped the red tip of his nose, which wriggled in protest. The two sat in silence as the fit died down, interrupted only by Charles’ occasional wet sneeze or soft sigh. “I think it’s time we head back liebling,” Erik finally said after many minutes of silence. He made to get up, but received no response from the smaller man. Looking down he saw the telepath’s head bob as he struggled to keep from drifting off, worn out by the amount of sneezing he had done. Smiling softly, the German began to clean up the picnic one handed, trying not to wake the smaller man. By the time he had finished, Charles was snoring quietly against his chest, his warm breath penetrated Erik’s shirt with each light, wheezy exhale. So he scooped the smaller man into his arms and took off for the mansion. As he crossed the threshold, the telepath stirred, nose wrinkling as he misted a sleepy sneeze into Erik’s turtleneck. After which he licked his lips and mumbled quietly, nuzzling once again into the warmth of the larger man’s chest. Erik sighed smiling fondly before making a mental note to throw their clothes in the wash and grab Charles’ inhaler from the nightstand.

This is amazing!!! Perfection ;w; My OTP! They're so cute 😭 I absolutely love it!!! Amazingly written ;w;