Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Summer Breeze

kiku

It was a sunny summer afternoon.
Alysha, a tall, slim woman of thirty-two with long red hair and green eyes, walked down the street lined with beautiful lush lime trees in full bloom. She had just finished a successful business deal, and was now on the way back to her hotel. Her bad sense of orientation annoyed her. Why the heck can I never find my way around whenever I’m in an unfamiliar place??... she thought.

A soft breeze whirled around her, bringing with it the scent of the blooming trees.

“HaaAASSSHHHOOOOH!“ The sudden explosive sneeze of a man made her jump. She turned around to see a tall, athletic man was hurrying past her, holding a white handkerchief to his face. He had just passed her when he sneezed again, just as violently.

There goes my chance to ask for the way... she thought, while at the same time feeling pleasantly touched by the two remarkable sneezes. “Uhm... excuse me!“ she called out. The man turned around, still holding the hanky to his face. “Yes? Cad I help you?“ he asked in a sniffly voice. He had dark hair and was quite good looking – as far as she could tell, as the hanky still covered a part of his face.

“Yes, please... Can you tell me where North Street is?“

He nodded. “I’m going right there now... huhhh... huuuAASSHHOO!... HuuuAAASSHHHOOH!“

“Bless you!“

“Thahhh... haaaaAAASSSHHOOO!... HaaAASSHHEEWW! Hagh... haaaEEESSHHHOOH! ... Agh, sorry, allergies.“ He blew his nose.

“Oooh, I see. It’s the lime pollen, right?“ She pointed to the trees, smiling.

“Yeah.“ He pressed the hanky to his nose that was obviously still very itchy. “I’m on my way to the drugstore to get some allergy meds. Would you join me? Then you’ll find your way easily.“

“That’s nice, thanks! By the way, my name is Alysha.“

“Johhh… hhhoSSSHHOOah! Ahh… I mean… Joshua *sniff*. My friends call me Josh. Nice to meet you, Alysha.“ He lowered the hanky, and finally, Alysha saw his nose. Wow!... It was pretty large and manly, with wide nostrils that were even wider now with the nasal irritation. His sneezy allergies had made his nose turn red.

Forcing herself not to stare at his nose, Alysha said spontaneously, “What a wonderful name!“

“Oh, thank you! Alysha is a beautiful name too.“ He smiled, then his face contorted again, and he jammed the hanky to his nose to stop the next nasal explosion from bursting out. As they went on, they casually talked, getting to know each other. Alysha told him about her job, and that she had to travel a lot. “I’m staying at the Moonlight Hotel, that’s why I need to go to North Street.”

“Oh, the Moonlight! I know it – many of my friends have stayed there when visiting me. They say it’s very good.” He sneezed again, then blew his nose.

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. So… you don’t live here in this town?”

“No, I have to go back on Monday. I’ve got the weekend off, and I… uhm… thought I’d check out the area around here for some sightseeing.”

“Really? I’d be happy to be your guuhh… huhhhhahhhh.. haaAASSHHEW!... your guide! *sniff*”

“Oohhh!.. That would be wonderful!”

At the drugstore, Josh quickly bought his meds, then they were outside again. Soon after that, they had reached the Moonlight Hotel.

Both were unwilling to part. As Josh sneezed again, Alysha said softly, “Have you ever tried ginger tea? It has a soothing effect on the nose.“

Rubbing his twitchy nose, he tried to smile. “I’d definitely like to hear more about that. Would you like to have some coffee with me?“

“I’d love to!... Actually, the Moonlight’s got a very nice cafe!”

The cafe was crowded, so nobody paid attention to them, which they both enjoyed. Still, Josh was a bit shy about his violent sneezing. As soon as they had sat down, he had pulled out a fresh white handkerchief, very large. “I prefer those to tissues. Tissues just don’t withstand my sneezes, and on top of that, all the lint in them makes me sneeze even more!“

Alysha thought the large hanky was just perfect with his large, enormous nose... He kept his nose buried in the hanky as the outbursts of sneezing shook him while they talked. The hanky made his sneezes sound muffled, gentlemanlike, but still forceful, manly, and tickly.

They hardly noticed time passing by, and the two of them were lost in each other’s eyes. Josh’s sneezing had eased off, but his expression was still tense, his nose twitching sensitively. “Alysha... you’re such a beautiful, hot lady... I wish my nose wasn’t so annoying...“ His face contorted slightly, and he wiggled his nose, nostrils flaring.

“Oh, but I love your nose! It’s so... sexy!“ Unable to restrain herself, Alysha reached out and touched the trembly tip of his nose, stroking it with gentle, featherly movements. “HeeeeAAASSSHHHHuhh!“ he sneezed abruptly, with no time to raise the hanky to his nose.

“Ohh... sorry... I couldn’t resist!“ Alysha said contritely.

Dabbing at his nose with the hanky, Josh looked at her with blissful amazement. “You think my nose is sexy? No woman has ever said something like that before... and no woman has ever touched my nose like that before...“ His face contorted again, his nostrils twitched and flared, and Alysha couldn’t help it – she reached out again and gently touched those wide, twitchy nostrils, tickling them lightly.

“HaaaAAASSSHHHuhh!... HaaaAASSHHHagh!“ He quickly turned aside, jerking the hanky to his nose. “HaaaaEEESSSHHHkhh!... YyyyEESSHHHaahh!... HiiiIIISSHHHaaaghh! Ahh... geez...“ He blew his nose.

Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, Alysha breathed. “Bless you, Josh! Again, sorry! I shouldn’t play with your nose like that...“

Rubbing his reddened nose, Josh shook his head. “No, on the contrary! It felt good!... I can’t explain it well... It’s not that I enjoy sneezing, but when it’s you who tickles my nose, it just feels good. I... love the feeling of your finger on my nose. I’d like to feel it more. I’d like to feel you more.“

“Then let’s get a room now!“

They spent a night full of passion.
When they woke up together early in the morning,
Alysha noticed her lover’s nose was tickling again. The familiar sneezy expression spread all over his face. When he inhaled as his itchy nose was ready to explode again, Alysha reached out and pinched his nose, stopping the sneeze from bursting out. “Your poor, handsome nose! It truly needs a break from all the sneezing!” she smiled.

“Thahhh… thagggk youhh…” Josh moaned, feeling the sneezy tickle still raging inside his nose.

Still holding his nose, she moved a bit closer to him. “Your nose is all red…” she breathed.

“And it’s itchy as hell!” he said hoarsely, and she felt his large nostrils flare under her fingers.

“Oooh yes, I can see that…” Gently, she began rubbing his nose. “Does that help, dear?”

“Aghhh… yes!” Indeed, it helped against the terrible itch and tickle in his allergic nose. Alysha kept massaging her lover’s sneezy nose for a while, which felt very good to him.

“You are such a wonderful woman, Alysha,” he said, wiggling his nose under her skilful fingers. “You’re the woman of my dreahh… dreams.”

“Let’s turn this dream into reality!” she smiled.

The weekend passed very quickly, and sightseeing was only a very small part of it…

This is cute. I would like to see it continued :3 if you want to, anyway. It's okay if you don't. :D

@Not Telling Thanks a lot! ❤️ Yes, it's like a dream, isn't it... 😊 But I like the idea couples like that exist in reality, actually. Who knows?... 😉

• 1 month later...

Oh this is so beautiful. I read the furry one before on the other forum but I can't decide which I like more. Male allergy sneezes are just my thing. So well written. 🫶🏻

• 4 months later...

@ERWcst Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! 🌸 As for adult content: Currently, I don't feel comfortable about posting any adult content. I stick to safe-for-work content only.
I don't know if I'll change my mind one day, but for now, that's the way it is. 🙂