Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Lady Doctor's Sensitive Nose

kiku

👃Part 5👃

On her way to Dr. Nosepeace’s consulting room, Lucilla passed a young blonde woman who apparently had been the patient before her. She was blowing and rubbing her nose, hurrying towards the exit.

Sneezing forcefully, Lucilla entered the consulting room.

“Hi, Lucilla, and bless you!”

“Hi, LilyyHIISSHEEW! Thanks for taking the time to treat me todaayyhhhEEESSHHEEW! Ughhh…*sniff*”

“Bless you again! Your nose seems to be ready for a treatment indeed!” Lily Nosepeace smiled, pointing towards her examination couch. Lying down with her upper part of the body comfortably resting in a half-sitting position, Lucilla told her colleague about how terribly her nose reacted to ragweed and grass. “I just can’t stop sneezing!” she sighed.

Dr. Nosepeace showed her a collection of handkerchiefs. “Which colour would you like me to use for your nose? You can keep it later.”

“Oh, that’s nice, thanks!” Lucilla sniffled, rubbing her itchy nose. “Hmmmmm, I’m wearing a pink blouse today, so I’ll take the pink one.”

“All right. Let me just disinfect my hands, then I’ll have a look at your nose.”

Scrunching her tickly nose, Lucilla nodded. Closing her eyes, she felt the sharp stinging smell of the disinfectant enter her sensitive nostrils, which made the tickle overwhelming. On top of that, the doctor’s fingertips touching and probing her nose with light, feathery movements were too much for her to take. She had to sneeze violently and repeatedly.

“Bless you!” She felt her irritated nose being enfolded in the soft pink hanky. Lily gently wiped her nose for her.

“Aghhh… sorry, Iihhhh… heeeIIISSSSHHH! HehhEEESSHHHoogh! I can’t hold it baahhhh… heeeEEESSSHHHEEW!”

“Bless you again!” The doctor said gently, dabbing the hanky to her patient’s reddened, twitchy nostrils. “Remember, I don’t mind you sneezing on me. I’m treating noses like yours all the time.” She lightly gripped Lucilla’s nose tip, pulling it up a little, and let her subtle fingertips glide along her nostrils, softly touching the very sensitive inside. Immediately, Lucilla gasped, and her nostrils flared up to the widest triangular caves ever. A volley of fierce, snorting sneezes burst out of her nose.

“Ooohhhh, bless you!... Sorry my examination is making you sneeze like that, but I need to get a feeling for your nose.” Dabbing the hanky to her patient’s quivering high-arched nostrils again, Lily smiled at Lucilla. “It’s true I’ve known your allergic nose for some time. But still, it’s always new to me in every session. There are changes in the nose’s sensitivity, in the frequency of sneezing, in the pace of sneezing, in the irritants it reacts to… All that matters to me. I need to feel it. Not by using instruments, but my fingers. – Bless you!” She caught another forceful sneeze into her hanky.

Finally, Dr. Nosepeace had finished examining Lucilla’s nose. The allergy stricken woman was resting comfortably on the patients’ couch.

“So, you mentioned earlier that it’s ragweed pollen that’s bothering your nose mostly at the moment, right?” the doctor asked, bending closer to her patient with a compassionate smile.

With a sigh, Lucilla nodded, sniffling lightly. “Yes. That yellow sneezing powder is floating around everywhere right now. And on top of that, I always seem to be surrounded by people who are mowing their lawns just at the moment I pass their gardens.” She sniffled again, rubbing her nose. “And if that wasn’t enough, our hospital’s park is a nightmare for my nose. *sniff* In spring, when all the trees are in full bloom, I can hardly open the window… And now, with all the grass… everywhere… I can smell it here toohh… heghhh…” Her face contorted, her edgy nostrils flared up widely, and she hastily raised her hand to her nose.

“Wait, dear.” Still smiling, Lily Nosepeace gently pushed Lucilla’s hand aside. “Leave your nose all up to me.” She laid her finger under her patient’s nose and softly pressed against her flaring, tense nostrils.

“Hehhhh---aaaahhh.” Lucilla exhaled shakily as her sneeze was stopped at the last second. “Thanks!” she sniffled, wiggling her nose against the doctor’s finger.

“I know what you mean!” Lily said, making sure to keep her finger stuck under the allergic woman’s nose while her other hand reached for a fresh hanky, also pink like the other one. Dabbing the soft cloth to Lucilla’s tickly, twitchy nose, she said pensively, “There are so many gardens and parks around here. Which is beautiful, of course, and good for the environment. But for allergic sufferers, it’s a different story.”

“Yeah, it is… *sniff*… And the pollen are so tiny they just get in everywhere! Grass, ragweed… Even now with the windows closed, I can still feeehhh… feel them in my nosehhhh… hehh…heeeeEEESSSHHEW!” she sneezed into the pink hanky Lily was holding for her. “HeeWWIISSHHugh!... HuuIIISSHHHugh! *sniff* ... HooWWIISSHHagh!... HaaeeSSHHuu!... *sniff*... AaaaIISSHHuh!... Hehhh... EEERRSSSHHeeww! *sniff*... Ugh..."

“Bless you! Need to blow your nose? It’s okay, I’ve got you.”

Gratefully blowing her overflowing, allergic nose into the doctor’s hanky, Lucilla felt the strong airflow tickle her nose all over again. Scrunching up her irritated nostrils, she sneezed again: “HehEEESSHHHEEWW!... HaaaaaEEESSSHHHOOH!... HeeeeAAASSSHHHOOO!... HaaaYYYEEESSHHOOagh!... Aahh… heaghh… HaaAASSHHOO!... HiiihhIIRRSSHHah! Agh, my nosehhhh… HiiiYYYIIISSSHHHagh!... AaaAAASSSHHHOOHH!... IiiiiIISSSSHHIIHHhaah!… Haahhh… haaahhAAAAASSCHKHHH!”

“Oooohhh, what a tickle!” Catching the cascade of itchy, wet sneezes in her hanky, Lily wiped her patient’s allergic nose thoroughly. “That’s a very common reaction… Bless you!... So many patients with allergic rhinitis tend to sneeze violently after blowing their nose – especially when their nasal passages are already so irritated. – Bless you!... Blowing really seems to tickle a sensitive nose even more…”

“HiiiYYYEEESSHHEEW!... Oh yes, it does!” Lucilla sniffled, wiggling her nose.

Putting the hanky down, Lily began massaging Lucilla’s red, twitchy nose with gentle, circular movements. “Relax…”

“Hyeeghh… hehhh… hinnGHUHH!...” Her breath hitching and gasping, Lucilla felt her nose was ready to fire off the next explosive sneeze, but Dr. Nosepeace’s skillfully rubbing fingers began to calm the ferocious tickle. Exhaling cautiously, pressing her nose against the doctor’s soothing fingers, she tried to relax and concentrate on the effective treatment, but her nose after all was a very stubborn thing. It wouldn’t give up so easily. The allergic itch was residing in the back of her sinuses, all over her nasal cavities, resting only for a short while to come back with a vengeance.

Lily Nosepeace felt her patient’s nostrils tense up again, felt them flaring hard under her fingertips as Lucilla’s breathing got hitchy again. “Still tickling badly, hmm!” she smiled, more to herself. Then she changed her technique a bit by using her one hand to rub strongly along the woman’s widened nostrils, and the fingers of her other hand to scrub the very sensitive sides of the nose up and down, up and down… “How does this feel?”

“Good, but it’s stihh…HenDDSSHHah!... HunNNDDDSSSHHHHah!“ she sneezed snortingly against the doctor’s fingers that were massaging her nose.

“It’s still tickling, I know. – Wait a second…” She let go of Lucilla’s nose to open her medicine cabinet. Taking out a small spray bottle, she said, “You really should try this, Lucilla.”

Sneezing fiercely into her fingers, Lucilla warily eyed the spray bottle containing a bright blue liquid. “It’s Nosey Relief, right? I know you’ve told me about it *sniff*… But nasal spray makes me sneeze like crazyhhh… hehhhGGHHIIISSSHHHagh!”

“Bless you! – This one is different, Lucilla. It might make you sneeze a couple of times, but just keep spraying your nose with it – in the end, it will have a soothing effect on your nasal mucosa. Trust me!” She took off the cap and approached her patient. “Ready?”

Lucilla nodded as her breath hitched again. Quickly, Lily pressed her finger under her patient’s twitchy nose to keep her from sneezing, then she held the tip of the bottle to Lucilla’s nose and sprayed the healing lotion into her widened nostrils. A fine cloud of bright blue droplets settled on the allergic woman’s highly irritated nasal lining.

“Oooaaghh… it tiihhhh….” Lucilla’s beautiful face contorted, and her reddened nostrils flared and twitched wildly.

Soothingly, Lily kept her finger under the woman’s tickly nose, applying gentle pressure against her quivering, widening nostrils. “I know! It tickles at first! But wait and see… You’ll feel better immediately.”

“HeggGGSSHHHNNKhhh!” Lucilla sneezed stifled against the doctor’s finger. “Uughh…” Scrunching and wiggling her nose, she tried hard to fight the persistent tickle, but to no avail… “Huuhhhh… eghhhh…”

Smiling patiently, Lily Nosepeace rubbed Lucilla’s nose. “Wait and see!” she repeated.

“HnnnKKSSHHnnndddhuhh!... Agh… hennnTTCCHHHgnehh!” Pressing her protesting nose against the doctor’s rubbing finger, Lucilla breathed in shallow, hitchy gasps, waiting desperately for the tormenting itch in her nasal cavities to calm down… And finally, it did. Sniffling cautiously, she exhaled with relief. “Aaahhh, thank you! This feels so much better!”

“See?” Dr. Nosepeace beamed. “This lotion coats your nasal lining with a layer of soothing herbal oil. It works wonders! Just make sure you always spray it. Don’t pour or trickle the liquid into your nostrils – the essence is too strong. It needs to be nebulised.”

“I’ll keep it in mind!” Lucilla smiled, dabbing at her reddened nose with a fresh Choonex. “Thanks again for taking so much time for me today, Lily dear. I know how busy you are.”

“Oh, but I love my work!” Lily beamed again. “Taking care of sneezy noses is my destiny! And besides – you’re my last patient for today. So I’m going to enjoy a quiet evening at home.”

“That sounds nice!” Lucilla smiled at her colleague and friend. The two women chatted cheerfully for a while, Lucilla resting comfortably on a nice big couch while Lily sat in an armchair close to her.

“Wow, you seem to be really busy with your work, Lucilla! I hope you’re not getting too absorbed by all those projects you’re involved in?” Lily asked with slight concern. “Remember you need time to relax and have some fun too! Maybe it’s time to take a trip somewhere with Mark?”

“HoooAAARRSSSHHHagh!” Lucilla sneezed so violently she almost fell off the couch. “Aghh *sniff*… Don’t mention this name again… As you see, I’m allergic to it!”

“Oh, gosh… What happened?!”

“Heehh… hehhEEESSSHHHoogh!... He was always annoyed by my allergic sneeze attacks to begin with, but at first… hegh…” Lucilla pinched her nostrils shut to fight against the fresh tickle in her nose. “At first, he at least tried to be understanding. But that didn’t last long. He could never stand it when I started sneeeehhhh… haaaIIISSHHHOOH!... Sneezing! *sniff* My irritated nose irritated him! And then, a couple of months ago, we were both on a formal reception… for a fundraising event… hegh…” She sneezed again, then blew her nose into a fresh handful of Choonex.

“Bless you!”

“Thanks! *sniff* At that reception, my allergy meds were not working, and I had one sneeze attack after another… It was so embarrassing! Mark

complained loudly about my sneezing in front of everybody, and finally he just left me there and dashed off.”

“What?!!... Wow, what a jerk!”

“Exactly. But the good thing is…*sniff* Jeff was at that reception too. He’s a journalist who wrote an article about that event, and we had met at the hospital – he was my patient! His after shave tickled my nose so much – I had a terrible sneezing fit…” She rubbed her nose hard, her nostrils were flaring widely again. “But he didn’t mind at all! He likes my nose, and my sneezing… We became a couple right after that fateful reception!”

“Oh, what a wonderful turn of events!” Excited, Lily bent closer to her friend. “I’m so happy for you! You truly deserve someone who is nice to you!”

Sneezing forcefully into her Choonex again, Lucilla gave a sniffly smile. “I’ll introduce you to him soon! You’ll like him. Actually…” She rubbed her itchy nose. “Sorry to say this, but when he massages my sneezy nose, his soothing touch is almost as excellent as yours!”

“Wow!! That sounds fantastic! – Ooh, bless you again! Gosh, I’m afraid my Nosey Relief spray wasn’t that effective today…”

Sneezing again, Lucilla shook her head. “Don’t worry about that,” she sniffled. “It did help me. Without it, I would have sneezed a lot more. With all that grass pollen up my nosehhh… hegggSSHHIISSHHHuh!” She blew her nose. “But you know what’s funny? When I saw Mark again at the big party for our hospital’s fifty year anniversary, he was there with his new girlfriend.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. I had just taken my meds, so my nose felt okay for the moment. Still, Ihhh---hiiiIIIGGSSHHUUH!” she sneezed into a fresh wad of Choonex. “I didn’t like the idea of talking to him, so I avoided him. He didn’t see or hear me. But I saw him! I didn’t want to spy on him or something, but I couldn’t help noticing… that he had developed hayfever!” She grinned while at the same time scrunching up ther tickly nose.

“No way!”

“Yes!!” Lucilla’s grin got wider as she continued. “He was sniffling and rubbing his nose, wiping and blowing it. I was wondering if he had caught a cold, but … Suddenly, I noticed the smell of freshly cut grass. I quickly buried my nose in a big hanky, but he obviously got a full blast of it. He burst into a violent sneezing fit – I’ve never seen or heard him sneeze like that! He seehh… heeeEEESSHHEEW!” she sneezed into the Choonex wad again, scrubbing it against her itchy nose. “He seemed to be quite embarrassed about it! And his girlfriend…” Lucilla gave a malicious giggle. “She looked at him in disgust and moved away from him as if he had the plague! Oh, Lily, I know it’s not all right to be gloating… but I just couldn’t help thinking…”

“He got what he deserved!” Lily finished the sentence for her.

“HeeeAAARRSSHHHuh!... Exaahhh—AAASSHHOOH!... Exactly! *sniff* There is some justice in the world after allhhh…” With another fierce, snorting sneeze, Lucilla got up from her couch, and blew her nose.

The two lady doctors said goodbye, both of them looking forward to the evening that lay before them – Lucilla felt a warm gush of pleasure throughout her body when she thought of meeting Jeff later, while Lily Nosepeace couldn’t wait to plunge herself into more research and development of treating sneezy noses…

Oh what a delightful new chapter @kiku. I love this story. As you know I'm more interested in male allergy sneezes but your female stories are just so cute and sweet that I'll stick around. Beautifully written! Waiting patiently for more. 

Danke schön @AntheaHolmes! ❤️🌷 That's wonderful to know that you like my stories about sneezy ladies even though you prefer male allergy sneezes. 😊
Did you check out my male stories?

Just now, kiku said:

Danke schön @AntheaHolmes! ❤️🌷 That's wonderful to know that you like my stories about sneezy ladies even though you prefer male allergy sneezes. 😊
Did you check out my male stories?

I sure did and I loved them. So beautifully written and such a great characters. Amazing sneezes as well. 

On 6/3/2023 at 1:13 AM, kiku said:

Part 3

Today, let’s check out Dr. Lucilla Mayflower’s very sensitive nose from the POV of some nurses who work with her at the hospital. Not everybody likes her – there are some nurses who love and admire her, and others who think she’s bitchy and arrogant. They spout off about their sneezy boss in their blogs:

🌸 Lisa’s Blog 🌸

I’ve always had a thing for sneezing. Maybe that was even part of my choice of my profession as a nurse, but I’ve never been with patients who sneeze much. It’s more serious stuff I have to deal with, usually.

But last year I started working for this really sneezy lady doctor. She’s allergic to just everything – pollen, dust, mold, perfumes, cigarette smoke, you name it.

She’s a really classy lady in her thirties – slim, elegant, black hair, hazel eyes. And her nose is incredibly exciting! It’s medium size, but her nostrils!... They are rather wide to begin with, but whenever they’re irritated – and they are practically irritated all the damn time – they flare to at least double size! Her face contorts, those nostrils flare and twitch, and then she sneezes her fierce, snorting sneezes, again and again and again.

Her sneezing is just incredible – I’ve never heard a woman sneeze that violently! Her sneezes sound like, “HehEEESSHHHEEWW!... HaaaaaEEESSSHHHOOH!... HeeeeAAARRRSSSHHHOOO!” and so on and so on…

She’s embarrassed about her sneezing being so loud and forceful, but there’s nothing she can do about it. Stifling her sneezes would cause her head to explode, she’s well aware of that, so all she can do is muffle her sneezes with loads of tissues. Even muffled, her sneezes still sound like, “HeegGGIIISSHHAAGH!... HennNNEEESSSHHHuugh!... HaaggEESSHHOOagh!”

Quite often, she forgets to put tissue boxes in all the rooms she works in, so I keep running after her with tissues when I hear her having one of her sneezing fits. She always thanks me in between sneezes, then hastily grabs a handful of tissues to sneeze and blow her itchy nose into them.

One day when we had a lot of free time, I asked her about her allergies, pretending to be interested in them for professional reasons, and she explained it all to me very kindly. She described to me how all those allergens irritate her nasal passages, and her sensitive nasal membranes... Her nose was so red while we talked, because she had already sneezed so much that day.

Dr. Mayflower has a new boyfriend. That guy seems to be quite nice. Not a creep like the other one who sometimes came to pick her up after work. The new guy is named Jeff, he’s a journalist, quite good looking. He came here as a patient. Oooohhh, Dr. Mayflower was sooo allergic to his after-shave! She struggled so hard not to sneeze in front of him, but of course, she couldn’t hold it back! J I had to bring her tissues – as usual. She kept sneezing throughout the health check, and the way he looked at her, wooohooo... I know exactly how he felt!

💉 Jenna’s Blog 💉

I’m working for this really bitchy doctor. She thinks she’s something better than us, the nurses who do all the work for her while she’s sashaying around in her white coat. Uugghhhh!

She’s keeping her nose high up in the air – and that nose of hers is causing her trouble, hah!! Her allergies are giving her a hard time throughout the year. Now, in spring, my bitchy boss has full-blown hayfever. She’s having sneezing fits all the time; her nose is red and twitchy, her constantly flaring nostrils never seem to rest. Oh, how everybody else is fawning around her. “Oooooohhh, bless you, Dr. Mayflower!... Aaaawww, Dr. Mayflower, are you okay?? Your allergies are so bad... Ooooohhh, Dr. Mayflower, you’re sneezing badly! Have you tried (*insert any kind of over-the-counter allergy drug)...? Oh, it doesn’t help? How about a nasal spray?... Oh, it only tickles your nose and makes you sneeze even more?... Ohhhhhh, BLESS you!!... Bless you, Dr. Mayflower!... Bless you again!...  Geeeeezzz, BLESS YOU!!“

Actually, her boyfriend – his name is Jeff - is such a nice guy. I wonder how she got such a great man. And I wonder what he sees in her! He’s absolutely devoted to her... Yesterday, I spied on them. She was taking a break, and they were in her office relaxing on the sofa. (Yeah, she’s got a sofa in her office!!) The scent of freshly cut grass was just hanging in the air all around, and Dr. Mayflower was sneezing incessantly while sitting beside her man. Snorting, tickly sneezes burst out of her nose into the tissues wads she was holding: “HeeeeEEESSSHHEW!... HinnNNEESSHHah!... HeeWWWIISSHHugh!... HuuIIISSHHHHugh!...HooooWWIISSHHHagh!“

“Bless you, Lucilla!“ He tenderly pulled his sneezing lady closer. “Your allergies are bad today, hmm!“

“The graahh... graasss-hhhh...“ She tried to say more, but the next sneeze burst out of her nose, followed by another one, and another one, another one...

“Poor baby!“ He – I can’t believe it! – placed his fingers over her sneezy nose, and started rubbing it! Gasping shakily, Dr. Mayflower wiggled her itchy nose, pressing it to her lover’s fingers to get some relief from her relentless urge to sneeze. Her nostrils were flaring widely and edgily, and he gently, but firmly rubbed them in a circular motion.

“Aaaahhh... yes, please rub my nosehhh...“ she moaned, her face contorted, “It’s tickling so much..huhhh... hegGHIISSHHaagh!... HenDDDSSHHah!... HunNNDDDSSSSHHHHah!“ she sneezed snortingly against his fingers that were rubbing her nose.

“Bless you, darling.“ He skilfully massaged her irritated nose, pinching it, pressing it, stroking it with gentle, but strong movements. Obviously he was used to doing this, and used to her sneezing on his fingers as he massaged her nose. Dr. Mayflower – of course – felt embarrassed by her uncontrollable sneezing on her lover’s hand, trying to apologize between sneezes, but he just smiled and said it was okay.

I wonder if he ever gets tired of her endless sneezing?

Hmm... Is it possible that Jenna will be overtaken by karma for such an intolerant and sometimes cruel attitude towards poor Lucilla? For example, she will catch some strong sneezy cold, and patients will complain about her because of it? Or will she develop an allergy, as in the case of Mark? Perhaps once in Lucilla's place, she will change her attitude? Or would Lucilla help her in some way in that case? But it's your story and you decide what happens. I hope it's ok)

@ShamanBodyan That's a great idea! 👍 Thanks for giving me such cool suggestions! I admit I hadn't really thought about evil Jenna any more, but thinking about it, it's really fun to write about an evil character getting what they deserve in the end, or being "overtaken by karma", as you put it. 😊

Gosh! I wish I didn't have to go back to work now because I'd really love to start writing right away... ☺️ It will have to wait until later. 🐌

@Darkjolteon Thank you! ❤️ I'm excited to see my stories are actually waited for. 😊 It makes me want to be a full time writer... Oh, how I wish I had the time! But I'll definitely keep writing more. 🌸

• 2 months later...