Sneeze Fetish Forum

Skyfire makes Starscream sneeze (m/m) (Transformers)

derangest

Starscream lets Skyfire make him sneeze and ends up liking it. Drew this one traditionally so I pray that no one looks at my sketchbook haha.

I tried to vary the spelling of the hitching a bit this time, I hope it doesn't look bad!

hG3PFQY.jpg

kYQOeFa.jpg

The expressions that you draw are absolutely freaking MAGNIFICENT.  Just oh my goodness.  The one that's the third row from the top, with the feather, that's my favourite.  The way the mouth and the eyes and the little tears come together to make just the loveliest pre-sneeze expression.  Yeah, this is some good stuff.

33 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

The expressions that you draw are absolutely freaking MAGNIFICENT.  Just oh my goodness.  The one that's the third row from the top, with the feather, that's my favourite.  The way the mouth and the eyes and the little tears come together to make just the loveliest pre-sneeze expression.  Yeah, this is some good stuff.

Thank you so much!!!!!! I'm really happy that you like it, that's also my favorite out of all the expressions hehe.

Btw, I sent you the comic I made for you on our chat, idk if you received it?

39 minutes ago, derangest said:

Thank you so much!!!!!! I'm really happy that you like it, that's also my favorite out of all the expressions hehe.

Btw, I sent you the comic I made for you on our chat, idk if you received it?

OMG I feel terrible that I didnt see it, I didn't get a notification or I mistook the notification for something else and swiped it away but damn. I am so freaking sorry for leaving you hanging.

41 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

OMG I feel terrible that I didnt see it, I didn't get a notification or I mistook the notification for something else and swiped it away but damn. I am so freaking sorry for leaving you hanging.

Haha It's okay!! Stuff like that happens, don't worry!

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, CEC Waterbury said:

Omg! I've been looking for Transformers sneeze art for a while! This is so good! 

Thank you so much!