Sneeze Fetish Forum

Starfire and Raven (Teen Titans)

Light

(So before reading just a side note.

Both characters in this, while based on their personalities in the show, are over 18 in this world. They also have only been on the team together for a relatively short while so they do not know each other that well yet. 

All that said, hope you all enjoy.)

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos”

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos”

“Azarath Metrion Zin-“ 

*Knock knock knock*

“Raven!? May I enter?” an almost irritatingly cheerful voice called through the door “I do not wish to intrude but I was wondering if this would be a good opportunity for us to have, the girls night.”

Raven instinctively suppressed the anger that flared in her mind. Starfire was being Starfire and she very likely had no idea how annoying she was being right now. 

Taking a deep breath Raven opened her eyes and rotated to face the door. She was hovering a few feet off the ground as she often did while meditating, her legs folded beneath her and her arms resting on her knees, hands open save for her thumb and forefinger. Maybe if she let her in, Star would realize she had interrupted her and take the hint to leave her alone. If not she would likely just keep knocking and Raven might slip and actually show her irritation. 

“Come in.” Raven said in her usual monotone and the door slid open with a hiss. 

“Hello friend Raven, I hope you are well this evening.” Starfire said in her usual always cheerful tone as she flew into the room “The guys are down stairs watching Killer Robots from Mars part seven and I have no desire to see that particular theatrical production. Despite their assurances, I believe it will be far too similar to the previous six entries for my liking. I was going to go out but I then remembered we had discussed having, the girls night, when we had free time so I wished to ask.”

Raven signed but tried to not let it reveal her frustration. It wasn’t Star’s fault that she was lacking in the social skills department. She had only been on earth for a few years and had been part of their team for even less time. Not that she herself was all that great socially but she at least could take a hint when someone wanted to be left alone. 

Star glided over to her, that typical huge smile on her face, and stopped just in front of where Raven floated. She then raised her legs up beneath her, almost as though she was playing Simon Says with Raven and spoke. 

“What shall we do for the girls night?” she asked, likely not even realizing Raven had yet to agreed to it “There is, the breading of the hair, or perhaps we could partake in the tradition of, the gossip?”

Raven closed her eyes for a moment and again suppressed her irritation, letting out a sigh she hope sounded like a normal exhale. 

“Star. I was in the middle of my meditation.” Raven said, her voice calm “I know we agreed to a girls night but tonight might not be the best…..”

Star’s face was always so cheerful that when she did frown it was nearly heartbreaking to see. 

“Are….are you saying you do not wish to spend time with me?” Star asked sounding almost on the verge of tears.

“No I…..” Raven said suddenly feeling bad “I just need to meditate after today and……” she sighed the added “Would you like to join me?” 

“May I!? Yay!” Star squealed then did a summersault in the air.

Raven sighed again and didn’t bother to hide it this time. Why she thought Star could ever relax enough to meditate she had no idea but if she did somehow manage to guide her, Raven might actually get to complete her own.

“Okay. I know this might be difficult but try to calm down. Breath and let your emotions grow still.” Raven said. 

“Okay I shall attempt it.” Star said closing her eyes and taking a deep and rather loud breath. 

“Slow your breathing. Make it deep and long.” Raven said closing her own eyes. “Now follow my words to help you concentrate. Azarath, Metrion, Zin-“ 

“Why is it that you meditate?” Star asked.

Raven was a bit slow in controlling her anger this time and the lamp on her night stand began to shake. Let out a log breath as she managed to regain control.

“That.” Raven said, her voice showing enough of her irritation that Robin would definitely have noticed but Star was likely oblivious to “That is why I meditate. My powers are greatly effected by my emotions and if I lose control things get broken. The meditation allows me to process and release any pent up feelings or frustrations I have that could be dangerous to let loose.”

“I believe I understand.” Star said “That is so very sad. To not be able to feel emotions.”

“I do feel them. I just need to control them.” Raven said.

“And, the meditation works for what you require?” 

“Yes. It just may take longer some days then others.”

“On my planet we preformed ritual of the Kushami when we wished too….relieve stress?” Star said “I am sorry friend Raven. My grasp of earth’s English is still, the sucky. Perhaps I should try to refresh my knowledge of your language. Would you be willing to assist me friend Raven?”

“Sure I suppose-Wait no!” Raven said remembering just in time how Starfire’s people learned new languages. From lip to lip contact. 

Star almost looked hurt. “Have I offended?” she said “If so I am sorry. My understanding of earth customs is still lacking.”

“N-never mind. It’s okay.” Raven said then rapidly tried to change the subject “T-tell me more about the ritual. How do your people do it? You said it relieves stress?”

“Indeed it does friend Raven.” Star said lighting up again “It is most useful when one is feeling…..pent up? I may have used the wrong words again.”

“That’s okay.” Raven said. “How does one preform the…..Kushami it’s called?”

“We first one much find a flangle or something similar then use it to tonvor the neso until a Kushami occurs.” Star said slipping back to her native language for words she did know in English “Multiple if one is lucky.”

Raven raised an eyebrow.

“I am sorry. I do not have the correct words.” Star said “May I simply show you?”

“Sure.” Raven said finding herself feeling a little bad for Star’s struggling. “What do I need to do?”

“Simply close your eyes and I will accomplish the rest.” Star said.

“Okaaaaay.” Raven said her eyebrow once again raised but she decided she trusted Star and did as she asked. 

“Okay let’s see…..” Star said “What can we use?”

Raven could sense Star as she flew around the room. She better not open any of my drawers, Raven thought. Moments passed and Raven felt herself growing frustrated again. This had better work, she thought to herself, if not she was about to ask Star to leave and get back to-

“Hah!”

A sharp tickle suddenly filled her nose and her breath hitched involuntarily. She was going to sneeze the very next moment and she knew she wouldn’t be able to stifle it either.

“HAH-HASHOOOOW!!!!”

Raven sneezed, sending herself sailing into a backwards summersault and depositing her unceremoniously on her bed, her cape draped over her head.

Rather embarrassed, Raven untangled herself from her cape. “I’m sorry Star, I don’t know where that came from- Hey! That was you!?”

Star floated near where Raven had just a moment ago, a long white feather in her hand.

“What are you doing?” Raven said.

“I am simply preforming the Kushami.” Star said “Believed this item would work as well on you as it has me.”

“What?” Raven asked still confused “What does sneezing have to do with the Kushami!? And where did you even find that feather?”

“Sneezing! Yes, that is the word.” Star said smiling “Yes, on my planet we preform the ritual of, the sneezing, when we need to relieve stress. Do you know feel more relaxed now? That was quite the strong Kushami, I mean sneeze.”

“Of course I don’t feel……” Raven began but then noticed something that surprised her. Nothing had exploded when she sneezed. Nothing had gone flying across the room nothing had broken, and much to her amazement, she actually did feel a bit more relaxed and refreshed. 

“I think….I think it may have actually worked.” Raven said shocked.

“Yay!” Star shouted with a giggle “I am so glad I was able to help you friend Raven! Do you wish to continue the ritual? At times it may take more then one, sneeze, to fully relax. Sneeze. What a fun word to say.” 

“I suppose so. I never really thought about the word.” Raven said floating back into the air “And, yes. I think maybe a few more might be helpful. I still can’t believe this is working.” Then added under her breath “Or that I’m actually doing it.” Still, the results were hard to argue with. 

“I have found it most helpful on many occasions.” Star said smiling “I shall continue if you wish me to. A few more strong ones should have you feeling most relaxed. Simply insure that you do not attempt to do the stifle. One must let them out unrestrained for the Kushami ritual to work properly.”

“Okay.” Raven said then added “I think maybe I should just sit on the bed for this instead of flying.”

“With Kushami, I mean sneeze as strong as yours you are likely correct.” Star said.

“Sneezes.” Raven said floating down to sit in the bed “The plural of sneeze is sneezes.”

“Your language still puzzles me.” Star said “Are you sure I cannot try to learn more from you?”

“I’m sure.” Raven said trying not to blush “Should we continue?”

“Most definitely.” Star said “Now once again, close your eyes and relax.”

Raven closed her eyes and tried not to anticipate the touch of the feather. Even so she still jumped slightly as it brushed the tip of her nose and she felt her breath hitch. This time Raven really focused on what she was feeling as tingling need filled her nose, a desperation, that caused her breath come in short sharp inhales. The feeling built and built increasing her desire for relief and release until it was almost unbearable. It was at that moment she felt her stress and pent up emotions from the day seem to mingle with that tingle until they became the same desperate need. Then she sneezed.

“HASHOOOOW!! ASHOOOOOO!!! HHAATCHOOOOOWW!!!!”

The sneezes burst out, forceful and strong with no restraint at all and Raven couldn’t help but gasp from the feeling of release she felt, not only from the tingling need, but from the stress and other built up emotions from the day. Amazing.

“I am glad friend Raven.” Star said “I can tell by your face how much the Kushami has helped you relax. I am happy for you to have helped you.”

“Thank you.” Raven said a bit out of breath. “Honestly I’m amazed it worked but I’m glad it did. In fact it might have worked even better then my meditation. It certainly was faster.”

“That is wonderful to hear friend.” Star said smiling “I am glad I can help release some of your stress. Having to hide your emotions the way you must. I do not know how you stand it. I am certain unsure if I could.”

“I’ve learned to live with it.” Raven said letting the smallest hint of sadness slip into her voice “It is hard sometimes.”

“I am most glad I was able to be of assistance.” Star said smiling wider than ever. “So now that you are stress free. May we begin, the girls night?”

“I suppose.” Raven said flatly but she did have a hint of a smile on her face. “What do you want to do first?”

“Perhaps we could discuss one of the traditional topics of, the girls night.” Star said “When and with whom did you last have sex?”

“Star!” Raven said shocked, a bit if her powers pressing against her control again with the sudden surprise and embarrassment at the question.

“What is wrong friend Raven?” Star asked, truly confused “Is this not one of the traditional topics of discussion during, the girls night?”

“No. Well, sometimes kinda, yeah. But you don’t just jump into it!” Raven said.

“Oh, so I should be more subtle bringing the topic up then.” Star said “I shall remember for next time. Raven, it looks as those you need another Kushami before we continue. You look seem to be perhaps, the stressed again.”

“Not exactly stressed but….sure. Another Kushami could only help.” Raven said.

“Okay, close your eyes again.” Star said.

“It’s crazy how good you are at thi-this -ASHOOOOOO!!! At this.” Raven said sneezing very quickly.

“Lots of practice.” Star said, a smile audible in her voice “I would be happy to tell you more about it during, the girls night.”

“Sure. Sound fun-HAH-HAASHOOOOOOOO!!!” 

“I agree friend Raven.” 

Edited by Light
  • Light changed the title to Starfire and Raven (Teen Titans)

I really enjoyed this. You perfectly nailed the dynamic between Starfire and Raven and stuff like this makes me miss the old show. Great work.

• 4 weeks later...