Sneeze Fetish Forum

getting rid of the "lurker" status

Klingon

ok so I been posting fairly often, but for some reason it's got me marked as a "lurker" how can I get rid of that status? 

Hi klingon,

I will take a look into this today for you - the system is supposed to remove the Lurker status after your first post.

well it didn't in fact the lurker things started I think last week and I don't understand why I have that status, I've posted regularly as you probly know, in adult stories and in off topic and shared music on here, I got a message saying someone responded to something I wrote in a music related topic but when I tried to go to the topic which i had responded to only an hour ago it all of a sudden says " oops your account doesn't have access to this post" like wtf I just posted on it like two hours ago and then some one responded to a comment I made and it won't let me see the post... if I have said or done something that broke the rules by accident I'd like to know about it, but I looked it up in the rules and it says nothing about being made "lurker" as punishment it says a warning and then after a few of them losing access to certain area's but I've received no such warnings or at least not that I'm aware of I can't use the search bar or my pm's to check and if I've broken any rules by accident I'm willing to  try to make it right on a side note I was going to post a question in the snake pit which am locked out of but wanted to ask about it first if it would violate the rules, but I can't pm staff and don't want to mention the thing I wanted to post outside of a pm with staff until I know I won't get in any trouble

Not sure what happened - the logs don't show that staff made any changes to your account or permissions - this did happen to another account a while back after a software update, and we did one of those recently so it's probably something to do with that - anyway, all fixed now :)

The thread you mentioned has been removed by staff, so that's why you got the error message.

If you wish to contact staff privately, you can use the Contact Staff button at the top of every page - you can use this even if you aren't logged in.

I will mark this as resolved now :)

• Mr_G locked this topic