Sneeze Fetish Forum

(shakes the dust off)

Jemmabean

Hello!

I feel like I've been here forever, but I'm also brand new. I'm TYS, formerly known as a bunch of things that I forget, and formerly someone who thought of themselves as a cishet man. A lot's changed for me since my last foray here.

I'm, uh, trans now. Or rather, I have admitted to myself and to the world at large that I've always been trans and would have probably been happiest living like this earlier, but what can you do? :lol: So, that's something. I'm much happier like this - no suicide attempts or even major problems with depression since I've begun my transition - socially out for a little over two years now, and on day 223 of hormone therapy. It's a journey.

I'm also a lesbian? I think that was part of the reason it took so long for me to understand and then admit that I was trans - it didn't and still kind of doesn't make sense to me, but there it is. I am forced to conclude that it is the likeliest explanation for all the feelings that I've had my whole life and for why transitioning feels so right for me in spite of the... shall we say, "incongruent" sexual preference (sorry to be heteronormative).

So, like, what's the point of this post? I guess I'm just putting up a flag and hoping an old friend sees it. Who do I know that's still around? :lol: Feel free to reach out, or if you don't remember me, just jump in and make fun of me for being old, idk.

Hey, you!

NGL: when I clicked your profile (after I saw your post in another thread) and saw the pronoun marker, I wondered! I’m so glad you found yourself, and also that you’ve come “home” as you!

(As for being a trans lesbian: remember that the equation isn’t as simple as [chance of being trans] x [chance of being gay], because lots of people—including, but not limited to, neurodivergent people—are statistically more likely to be gay and/or trans.)

🏳️‍⚧️ <— the flag I’m raising in response to yours (mostly ’cause we don’t have a nonbinary flag emoji)

5 hours ago, TYS said:

So, like, what's the point of this post? I guess I'm just putting up a flag and hoping an old friend sees it. Who do I know that's still around? :lol: 

I'm still around. Though I already knew this from FB. ^_^ Either way, welcome back, girl!!! 🍾 🥂  I'm so glad to hear that you finally have found what was missing the whole time, and I hope you'll keep doing well as your authentic self!  :heart: :hug: 

Welcome back! :D A lot has changed on here, but there are a few faces that don't seem to ever go away :lol: 

Hello all you lovelies 😘 turns out I used TYS for so long in spite of its completely genderless status it still kinda feels like a deadname LMAO. So, a new name to match my new legal name 🤔 

1 hour ago, Jemmabean said:

Hello all you lovelies 😘 turns out I used TYS for so long in spite of its completely genderless status it still kinda feels like a deadname LMAO. So, a new name to match my new legal name 🤔 

:lol: I didn't think about it until now, but you're right, despite being completely neutral, TYS has a male feel to it somehow? :lol:  Weird. Anyway, I love your new name/s! 

Hello, don't think we were acquainted but just popping in to say congrats on your progress and I'm glad you're doing happier!

5 hours ago, Jemmabean said:

I completely understand this! It feels very associated, huh? Glad you found a Forum name that works for you, Jemmabean. (For future reference: is Jemma okay? I know I have a habit of shortening everyone’s names, but I try to do it only if it’s okay with them.)