Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy Pride Month

SleepingPhlox

I know we have a pretty fair amount of LGBT people here on the forum (which is such a wonderful and accepting place, by the way) so I just wanted to say Happy Pride Month to everyone.

The world is a different, much more accepting place, than it was when I first came to understand that I was bisexual - we have same sex couples in cartoons! And it's treated like not a big deal within the storyline! I would have loved that growing up!  And yes, we still have a lot more work to do.  Corporations may have suddenly realised the profitability of the rainbow, but there are people out there who still get angry at the sight of it.  Now is the time to celebrate where we are and remember the people who fought to get us here, so we can continue what they started.

So, to those who are out, loud and proud, Happy Pride Month.

To those who are only out to a select few for safety reasons, Happy Pride Month.

To those who are still figuring things out about themselves, Happy Pride Month.

You deserve to be seen, you deserve to be heard, you deserve to exist. 

That's so cute ! So proud to be lesbian 💜
and I feel grateful of all the work achieved, and proud of our fights & celebrations to come 🌈

Happy pride month, everyone! I think this good development of growing tolerance is important for all of us, no matter who we are, what we prefer, and who we love.
Let's celebrate life and have a wild time!!! ❤️ 🥳  🌈 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

On 6/5/2023 at 2:52 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

You deserve to be seen, you deserve to be heard, you deserve to exist. 

I didn't realize how much I needed to hear that until reading it here. Thank you! 🧡💛💚💙💜 I am grateful that this is a safe space where myself, and others can unapologetically share and assume all facets of our identity and preference if we choose to, without condemnation. Happy Pride!  🏳️‍🌈

• 3 weeks later...

Ngl, back in the day I lurked this forum (2009ish?) and it was one of the first places i had ever seen any sort of queer representation. it made me feel safe and less ashamed of the feelings i was having. glad to see there’s still representation here, happy pride!! ❤️❤️

I know Pride Month is officially over today but as being part of the LGBTQIA+ Community it's important for me to say that our fight and accomplishments doesn't end with June. Pride Month is every month! 

Thanks everyone who supports the Queer Community!