Sneeze Fetish Forum

(AI art) Chun-Li: Strong Woman, Weak Nose

PollenFiend

Hey there.  Been a while since I posted, but here's some new art and flavor text, celebrating the recent launch of Street Fighter 6.  I've always had a thing for Chun-Li, and wow is she hot in her SF6 design.  In fact... a lot of the characters are pretty hot.  I might do AI art of Cammy, Juri, ... Marisa?

Anyway, here's the pic and short story below.  R-18 version is on my Pixiv account.

ip8hFbg.jpg

Chun-Li staggered and stumbled as she walked aimlessly through the seemingly endless field of flowers, grasses and weeds. She sniffled, her nose wet and congested. She then sneezed, a miserable-sounding, violent blast. "huhhhHH!-.. IGKT-CHSSHIIIUUGHhhh!!.. aughh.." She sniffled again, mucus trickling out her nostrils. Chun-Li couldn't focus, and her mind was a haze - distressingly clouded by persistent, desperate urges to rub, wipe, scratch or positively claw at the intense tingling, burning itch burrowed deep inside and all throughout her eyes and nose.

She didn't know where she was, or how she got there. Was she drugged? Teleported? What she did know was that since the time she awoke hours ago, surrounded by the expanse of nature all around her, she was helpless to stop her nose from running, her eyes from tearing, her entire body from succumbing to endless, unrelenting, torturous fits of harsh sneezing.

It wasn't any kind of mysterious drug, virus or magical curse. It was just allergies. Just allergies. To Chun-Li, miserable and suffering immensely, it did indeed feel like an unholy curse.

She kept sniffling congestedly, her deep red nose pulling in masses of pollen with each wet snort, pollen that visibly floated in ominous-looking clouds emanating from the blooming nature all around her. "HEK-TCHIIEEGHH!!... HUHHH!-.. HEAK-KSCHHIIIIUUUGHHH!!! HEHH-.. HEEE-IIGGGSSCHHHHHUGHH!!!" Chun-Li mashed the back of her hand against her red, flared, wet nostrils as they kept spraying mucus uncontrollably, trying desperately to get her nose under control but obviously failing.

Despite being the strongest woman in the world, she had an exceptionally weak nose, at least in this immense field of plants and pollen which she couldn't seem to escape. Was that the same tuft of weeds from an hour ago? Was that the same treeline? Was she walking in circles? "HHEEGKT-CHSHHHHIGHH!!!" Why couldn't she stop sneezing!??

Despite all her skill and strength, Chun-Li was helpless against her allergy attack. It was something she had never faced, and it was overpowering her terribly. "huhh.. heeghh.. Huh-HEHH!.. Ughh.. hhhieeghhh!-..." Her nose. Oh god, her nose! Even if she could focus on anything else, it would take her many more hours to find the nearest road or settlement. In the meantime, every second was itchy, watery, snotty, sneezy agony. "Ughh.. heh-.. help... hhhUUUHHH!-.. HEKKT-TTCHHIIIIUUGHHHHH!!!"

Holy...!  I think you skills on art are getting better and better. And with your writing it's just...Wow! You don't post often but when you do, i'm never disapointed😊.

I enjoy seeing this! Thank you for sharing this here. The way the flowers look are really fun to see! Just looking at the surroundings is making my own nose itchy. Chun Li herself has a great hairstyle, and I like how the outfit, hands, and urgency/need of her face expression shows the feeling of sneezing. Your writing style makes me smile ^^ Thank you so much for taking time writing what you imagined happening with this situation! Chun Li's sneezes are beautiful to think about, and seeing her sneeze here is a big surprise but a welcome surprise!

Juri is a character that I am not sure has ever had a sneezy situation happen to. In my head she seems like someone overconfident enough to fight or stomp hard on the ground with her feet in a field of flowers without even thinking about pollen consequences her fighting style causes. Or a sneezy karma situation where one of her own schemes backfires because of her own nose getting runny/sneezy from what she was trying to use.

Hi everyone, and thanks for the nice comments.  I'm really happy that you enjoy the art and the mini-fic.  For those who want to know the key elements used in creating this piece, the gist of it is:

Wow! I'm never short of being amazing by your work! I love how each written piece pairs so perfectly with the AI art! Thanks for sharing! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am in support of the next Street Fighter woman to be Marisa. We have a severe lack of buff women on this forum.

• 4 weeks later...

This art piece and the story attached were great! Chun-Li and Juri Han are my favorite characters from street fighter, so doing one for Juri would be greatly appreciated! 😁

AI is getting scarily good, this is one of my favorite things I've seen in a while. Loved the other pics you put on your Pixiv too