Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-obs from earlier today (M)

Yep

The first self-obs was earlier this afternoon when I was in the Dollar Store picking up some items.  In the line behind me was a tall blond haired, blue eyed woman (really attractive, in her 30s, I am guessing), who kept looking at me and smiling.  In the aisle next to me, there were two high school girls (one with brown hair, the other with blond hair).  As I was having my items rung up and I put my credit card in the machine to pay for my items, I let out two loud sneezes (turned away from the lady behind me and sneezed into my elbow).  The lady behind me blessed me, but the high school girls, kinda gave a disgusted look.  Well, right after my sneezes, I sniffled a wet sniffle.  I saw a small blue box of Kleenex tissues on the mantle by the front door.  I said to the cashier, "Can you excuse me for a second, I really need to blow my nose?"  She just responded with, "yes, of course no problem".  I walked over and grabbed two tissues, folded them over and turned around to face the cashier and the lady behind me (not sure why I did that).  The blow was soft and quiet at first and was quite gurgly when I blew out of the right nostril (which I heard the high school girls say, "eww gross" in unison), then I had a little bit of a soggy blow and a surprising honk when I blew out of the left nostril.  The whole time that I was blowing my nose, the woman that was behind me in the aisle did really say anything, but she was watching me. 

After I was done blowing my nose, I threw the tissue away and walked back to finish paying for my items.  I apologized to both the cashier and the woman behind me (the two high school girls already left) for being so gross.  They both just said, "It's okay, everyone has bad allergies this time of year" and the woman behind me in line just added, "everyone has to blow their nose sometimes, no need to be embarrassed".  After that, I walked out with my items with my face super red and still embarrassed enough that I could feel myself sweating as I walked to my car.

Bless you! Sorry to hear you were feeling embarrassed, but it's just like the friendly lady behind you said, "Everyone has to blow their nose sometimes, no need to be embarrassed." She's absolutely right! 🙂 I would also add, "Everyone has to sneeze sometimes." I think it's also nice to see the two school girls, after first behaving badly saying "Eww gross!" came to their senses and politely said "It's okay, everyone has bad allergies this time of year". 👍
Thanks for sharing!