Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coming out of my shell

Darkjolteon

So I just wanted to say hi. I'm not too super social. I have a youtube sneeze thing that I have not posted on recently, due to school and work being crazy. 

Anyway, I have been trying to come out of my shell after years of poor communication and hardships with people. So hope this helps. I am a writer but not good at writing sneezy stuff, sorry, or I'm just nervious. Lol. I play MAGIC, and D&D. 

I sneeze way too much for my own good. I swear the list of things I'm not allergic to is smaller then the stuff I am at this point. So I like to share that stuff. 

I am a proud dog owner and father. I guess that about all I know to say here. I'm bad at intros, but like I said I want to come out of shell amd communicate beter with people. Hope you can except me. 

Hi @Darkjolteon ! Good to read your introduction, and don't worry, I think it's cool the way it is. 👍

I think you're very good at writing your self-obs, I really enjoy reading them (and surely not just me 😉 ), so I think you don't need to feel nervous or shy to write any sneezy stuff if you ever feel like doing it. And if you feel like sharing your sneezes on youtube, I'm sure many people would love to listen to them (including me). 🙂

Hey, the starting out is the hardest part, and you've done that now, so hopefully it will only get easier from here!  And everyone is pretty much super easygoing here so I can't think of a better place to come out of one's shell!  You're doing great so far, and if you want to or are comfortable with it, I'd suggest heading over to Off Topic or participating in one of our silly games in Fun & Games because those are GREAT ways to get to know everyone even better.

You are more than accepted, you are welcomed! :)

Also, what kind of dog do you have? Animals are the best.

3 hours ago, kiku said:

Hi @Darkjolteon ! Good to read your introduction, and don't worry, I think it's cool the way it is. 👍

I think you're very good at writing your self-obs, I really enjoy reading them (and surely not just me 😉 ), so I think you don't need to feel nervous or shy to write any sneezy stuff if you ever feel like doing it. And if you feel like sharing your sneezes on youtube, I'm sure many people would love to listen to them (including me). 🙂

Thank you. Yeah I'm not to good with my public talking. But this makes me feel beter. I just don't want to ramble. 

2 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Hey, the starting out is the hardest part, and you've done that now, so hopefully it will only get easier from here!  And everyone is pretty much super easygoing here so I can't think of a better place to come out of one's shell!  You're doing great so far, and if you want to or are comfortable with it, I'd suggest heading over to Off Topic or participating in one of our silly games in Fun & Games because those are GREAT ways to get to know everyone even better.

You are more than accepted, you are welcomed! :)

Also, what kind of dog do you have? Animals are the best.

My dog is a Pitsky. She is an amazing animal and my service dog sense last year. I can't do much without her around. But it's been a bit of a learning curve. I'm not immobile or anything I just have a mental disorder that requires feeling safe.

Anyway.... fun & games and off topic. Ok. It's not easy to do this so bare with me

@Darkjolteon I definitely second what Kiku said about your writing. Your observations (especially your self obs) are divine! I find I am quite eager to read an update from you and was super excited to find not just one but 2 posts from you when I logged on today! :) I think we are all testaments to the whole "we're our own worst self critics." Coming from someone who absolutely does the same, be kind to yourself. Thank you for sharing and your willingness to be vulnerable. I relate to a lot of what you say and it is oddly comforting and inspiring to hear you say such things that I can connect to. I get really nervous about posting, I have a tendency to over-analyze and overthink things (it's a nasty crutch). I spend literally over an hour trying to figure out how to respond to just one post, I agonize over how it will be received, or that I'm saying too much, or "the wrong" thing or a whole myriad of things. The majority of the time I ultimately decide not to say anything. haha I too am trying to push myself beyond my comfort level, I think there is a wealth of growth opportunity born from discomfort but it's definitely a process. Baby steps, don't focus on the peak of the mountain before you've even hit the trail and etc. 

Pitsky is such an adorable dog name!! She sounds precious! 

100% you are accepted, welcomed, and appreciated here. 

20 hours ago, Not Telling said:

@Darkjolteon I definitely second what Kiku said about your writing. Your observations (especially your self obs) are divine! I find I am quite eager to read an update from you and was super excited to find not just one but 2 posts from you when I logged on today! :) I think we are all testaments to the whole "we're our own worst self critics." Coming from someone who absolutely does the same, be kind to yourself. Thank you for sharing and your willingness to be vulnerable. I relate to a lot of what you say and it is oddly comforting and inspiring to hear you say such things that I can connect to. I get really nervous about posting, I have a tendency to over-analyze and overthink things (it's a nasty crutch). I spend literally over an hour trying to figure out how to respond to just one post, I agonize over how it will be received, or that I'm saying too much, or "the wrong" thing or a whole myriad of things. The majority of the time I ultimately decide not to say anything. haha I too am trying to push myself beyond my comfort level, I think there is a wealth of growth opportunity born from discomfort but it's definitely a process. Baby steps, don't focus on the peak of the mountain before you've even hit the trail and etc. 

Pitsky is such an adorable dog name!! She sounds precious! 

100% you are accepted, welcomed, and appreciated here. 

A pitsky is the type of dog she is. Her name is Aikiku. 

1 hour ago, Darkjolteon said:

pitsky is the type of dog she is. Her name is Aikiku. 

Oh god!! I feel so stupid. I even wondered if the name was inspired because she was a Pitty mix. *facepalm* Well....now that I've covered being an absolute dum dum and thoroughly embarrassed myself I'll say the sentiment stands, Aikiku is a very adorable name, and very suitable. 

I won't post her picture online cause pit mixes get stolen out where I live. But thank you. Ai is love in Japanese and Kiku is Christmas flower, so in a mild sense and roughly translated it stands for lovely flower or love flower

11 minutes ago, Darkjolteon said:

I won't post her picture online cause pit mixes get stolen out where I live. But thank you. Ai is love in Japanese and Kiku is Christmas flower, so in a mild sense and roughly translated it stands for lovely flower or love flower

I will just imagine her sweetness! Awww, that's so poetically beautiful! My dog's name is Sebastian aka Sebby. He's a dachshund mix. I named him after Johann Sebastian Bach since they're both German and I'm a big music nerd. Not as profound, but it suits him perfectly.

7 hours ago, Darkjolteon said:

How sweet that I partly share the name of your lovely dog! 😊 Actually, when I read the name I was wondering if it was indeed as you wrote above, but I somehow I was a bit shy to ask... So now I'm glad you explained. 🤩 (Kiku means chrysanthemum in Japanese.)

@Not Telling How cool you named your dog Sebastian after Bach. 😊 I wish I could have a dog too, but sadly I don't have time to take care of a pet properly so I decided it's better not to have any.

Hey there it’s great to meet you!! I’m not super social either so I completely understand. I’m proud of you for coming out of your shell and I’m sure you’ll make some great friends here! 

- Fairyy 

• 10 months later...
On 6/7/2023 at 12:09 PM, Darkjolteon said:

So I just wanted to say hi. I'm not too super social. I have a youtube sneeze thing that I have not posted on recently, due to school and work being crazy. 

Anyway, I have been trying to come out of my shell after years of poor communication and hardships with people. So hope this helps. I am a writer but not good at writing sneezy stuff, sorry, or I'm just nervious. Lol. I play MAGIC, and D&D. 

I sneeze way too much for my own good. I swear the list of things I'm not allergic to is smaller then the stuff I am at this point. So I like to share that stuff. 

I am a proud dog owner and father. I guess that about all I know to say here. I'm bad at intros, but like I said I want to come out of shell amd communicate beter with people. Hope you can except me. 

Hello and welcome to SFF.

I was in the other forum a few months back. It didn't seemed like my comfort zone. A sneeze forum with really young, mostly gamers, so I left. Eventually I think I was locked out. 

I'm liking SFF much better since finally making an account, reading as many posts as I can, meeting really nice people who understand the fetish even better.

Kathleenh4656