Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bless you my lord - Anthony & Kate (Bridgerton)

Lily

A Bridgerton Anthony-Kate story. Cause why not ?šŸ¤­

Side noteĀ : My fav character of the series is Eloise, I wish she could be lesbian although I think there's little chanceĀ šŸ˜„

Ā Didnā€™t like 1st season much but the 2 was quite good. The only thing missing was sneezes. Likeā€¦When Anthony fall into the riverĀ ? WHY didnā€™t he catch a coldĀ ? And then I saw @HyacinthĀ post and thought, ok, yay, letā€™s go. It will be a short (still multi-parts) story. And I do hope it will pleases you.

I hope there won't be too many mistakes, English is not my mother tongue.Ā šŸ˜…

Lily

1 ā€“ Our Morning Ride

Anthony clung to his horse's bridle. He might have thrown it all the way and be particularly in good shape today, Kate was following him close. She would soon pass him. He would never admit it, at least not in society, but she was faster than him. Besides, she wasn't even out of breath. She was barely holding her bridle and felt the wind slipping through her long black hair, thrown back by the cool morning breeze with an expression of peace and happiness on her beautiful face.

"My dear Kate, I hope the defeat isn't too hard." he said with a victory smile as he passed a bush.
"Are you serious my lord ? You did not win, you stopped playing." said Kate with her tone of competition.

Their horses approachd each other. Anthony frowned. Kate didn't take her eyes off him, her bright, piercing eyes.

"No I did not ! We said that bush would be the line." Anthony protested.
"Now that is just the most ridiculous idea ever. We said the oak tree." retorted Kate.
"I do not remember it at all." said Anthony confidently, but also with a hint of bad faith.
"It's because you're not thinking. Why the hell would we agree to that ridiculous small bush ? It's obviously the oak tree, which we could see from Aubrey Hall." Kate argued.

Now they were face to face, their horses almost brushing. Anthony winced.

"You are really stubborn, you know thatĀ ?"
"I am perfectly right, you know thatĀ ?"

Anthony felt a smile creep onto his face uncontrollably.

"I will shut your insolent mouth" he said in a low voice.
"You know it is impossible" retorted Kate with a mocking smile.

Anthony leaned over and kissed Kate. He ran a hand over his forehead, stroking it gently and pushing back a few loose strands. Then he looked at her, smiling triumphantly.

"I was successful in this business eventually..."
"Indeed, more than in the race" admitted Kate, but with a bewitching smile.

Anthony smiled, charmed.

"Oh well, I suppose that I can grant this to my wife."
"Now you remember it."

She smiled at him and leaning down slightly, she kissed him back. She could almost have lost her balance and Anthony, sensing that, put a hand around her waist to hold her, at least in appearance, because obviously what pleased him the most was to feel her body against his.

"Of course I do."

They looked at each other tenderly for a long time. Kate felt her heart pounding.

"Should we continueā€¦Or are you tired already Anthony ?" muttered Kate, blinking slightly at Anthony's bright gaze. She shivered slightly.
"I am not. Oh...But you are shaking, dear." And as he said these words, he took off his jacket, ready to cover his wife.
"Do not bother" she said with a gentle tone, "Let's continue our walk, it will warm me up."
"Your wishes are my commands" said Anthony, quickly stealing a kiss from Kate.

They resumed their walk. The mornings were cool at this time of year. It was however a magnificent spring, the park as well as the forest was filled with an infinite and varied quantity of colorful and fragrant flowers. Wrinkling his nose slightly, Anthony offered to head for the hills.

"Do you not like the forest anymore?" Kate wondered.
ā€œFind it a bit boring.ā€ simply answered Anthony.

Actually, that was a lie. Anthony loved this place. The truth was that an irritation took him these last days, every time he crossed the park or the forest. At first he had thought it was a simple cold, but now the days passed and he only felt irritated in the eyes, nose and mouth, every time he stood near flowers. He found himself coughing and sneezing a lot more than usual. Besides, flowers always brought tears to his eyes. It was very boring, and he had the good sense so far not to end up with Kate in doing so. He had only been married a year, and he had only sneezed in front of her a few times, because of dust, sometimes of the humidity from their morning walks, but it wasn't as bothersome as those fits he seemed to be having lately. Anthony preferred to stay in control of the situation. Not appearing vulnerable in anyways. Sneezes could be so annoying, and apperead a bit ridiculous. Worse, making him look vulnerable. Of course, it wasn't just Anthony's stubborn attitude that was going to change anything. As they kept riding on the forest, Anthony felt a terrible tickle in his nose, taking hold of him, possessing him completely.

"HHHuuuh-TISSSHiiiuuh!" he stifled half of this sudden sneeze into his fist, agains't his glove, but taking a deep breath, he sneezed violently, unable to hold back any longer a couple more sneezes "AAAH-PSSSHIIIEWĀ ! Uhā€¦UUUUh-ARSSSHOOĀ ! Uhā€¦"

Kate was a few feet away, but she jumped slightly when she heard him.

"Bless you Anthony" she said in a gentle tone, looking at him, his beautiful face seemed a bit confused, and his nose was twitching lightly.
"Iā€¦I apologize. Iā€¦Huhā€¦Huss-ARTSHIUH ! Oh for God's sake !"

Kate couldn't help but chuckle. Anthony getting angry at the simple fact of sneezing was rather amusing.

"Your nose is making you miserable it seemed" she commented, to tease him a little.
"Nonsense, it was just a tickle." replied Anthony with a light sniffle.
ā€œA perfectly strong one then.ā€ she smiled.
"Will you stop ? It is notā€¦Hhhh-HHH-HHHH-ATSSSSHIIIEW !" Anthony sneezed again, and it was kind of a wet sneeze, so he was relieved he was far away enough of Kate so that she couldn't see the light spray.
"Bless you ! Now, are you sure you are quite alright ?" a look of concern crossed his eyes.

Anthony noticed this and gave a brief smile.

"I am perfectly fine, I can assure you that." He looked for his handkerchief in the blouse of his jacket. As Kate looked at him mischievously, he frowned.

"Will you stop looking at meĀ ?" he grunted.
"Oh now do you mind me watching youĀ ? " said Kate with a provoking tone.

As Anthony's cheeks turned a little pink, she looked away with a smile. She heard Anthony blowing his nose, then she turned towards him again, watching him rubbing slightly his long and pointy nose. She stifled a laugh in her glove, as she found him pretty adorable, because it was obvious he tried his best to be discreet, not suceeding in the matter, as he had this loud way of blowing his nose, even if he tried his best . Actually, it was exactly the same as for his sneezes, which were loud and seemed particularly louder today. Putting his handkerchief back in his pocket with a smug expression, Anthony looked defiant.

"We are done here, now, catch me if you can."

And he galloped off into the forest. Kate smiled. Teasing endlessly with Anthony was just one of the many ways he proved their love to each other every day. She gave him a head start and galloped off, convinced that she would find him easily. Because Anthony had his habits, and she was sure he had gone to the river. So she was a little disconcerted not to find him precisely where she expected to see him.

In reality, Anthony had gone to the edge of the forest. The tickling intensified in his nose and he felt the urge to sneeze again. Not wanting to be ridiculous or worry Kate too much, he found himself at the edge of the forest, panting, his nostrils constantly dilating, trying at all costs to get rid of the terrible feeling. In vain. He then took a slow, deep breath, feeling the pollen fill his nostrils at full speed and let out the most monstrous sneezes he had ever letting in his entire life.

"HHHHH-HHHH-hhhh-HHHH-HUH-ARTSHHHUĀ ! ARRRSHUĀ ! Oh Lordā€¦Hhhh-HUH-ATSSSHIewĀ ! HUPSHIIIIUhĀ ! Uhā€¦HHHH-hhhh-HHH-Ohā€¦.HHH-ATSHHHEEEWĀ ! UH-ARCHOOOĀ ! Lord help-heeeeh-EHPSHHHHIUHĀ !"

Slightly dazed but satisfied, he gently wiped his runny nose. He had never sneezed like that, a gentleman like him couldn't afford to look so disgusting and ridiculous in his eyes. The sneezes had been loud, wet. But it had also brought him a relative feeling of liberation. He heard a crack. Kate arrived, looking a little worried.

"There you are !" she exclaimed.
"I told you, you could not catch me" smiled Anthony, sniffing slightly.
"You did managed to escape me." recognized Kate, even though she was disappointed.
"So you do recognize your defeat ?" asked Anthony, way too much amused of how Kate seemed to contained a bit of vexation in her voice.
"Certainly not !" protested Kate, "Let's race until Aubrey Hall" she proposed.
"You appeared to want to be defeated again Anthony asked with a defiant smile, but quickly losing it as he felt the sneeze feeling coming again.
"Stop teasing me unnecessarily, and get into position." said Kate.

They did took their positions. And after a signal agreed together, they set off at a gallop in the direction of the house. But Anthony stopped, panting again, for a few seconds and then sneezing into his arm, as he held the reins in his hands.

"Huuuhā€¦.HH-PSSSHIEW !" Huhā€¦ā€

He let go of them to sneeze into his gloves again. Big, almost majestic, very wet sneezes that irritated his nose while relieving him.

"ARK'SHIIIEW ! Huhhhā€¦.Huh-ARssshiiiew ! APSH'iiiew ! Huh-HUTSHUUU! HUH-TSHHHU ! Huhhh-tisssshiiiew ! HHHH-hhh-HHHH-TISH'IEEEW ! HUMPSHHHUUU !"

Kate arrived home first. She was surprised that Anthony wasn't following her. She turned around but Anthony was gone. Frowning, she looked around for him. Was he injured ? Anthony, after sneezing his head off, hiding behind a tree trying his best to keep them quiet. He took his handkerchief which was quite wet already and blew his nose strongly, a ridiculous trumpet sound in his eyes. Then he nudged his spur and his horse galloped home. Reassured to see him return, Kate got off her horse.

"Are you quite right ?"
"I am perfectly fine lady Bridgerton" said Anthony with energy.

He approached her and put his hand against her face. He stroked Kate's pretty cheek with his thumb. Gosh she was georgous. Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes brighter withĀ  the exercise.

"I am glad of it" she said with a little smile, loving him calling lady Bridgerton, as it was such a new and proud name for her, even though she loved it better when he called her with her name.

Anthony smiled too. He brought his face closer to Kate's, resting his forehead against hers.

"And are you pleased by our morning ride Kate?"
"I am always pleased with this ritual we have Anthony"

He shivered a bit. They were married for several months now. How come was he still completely exhilarated whenever she said his name ? Maybe it was the way she said it. Her voice was the most beautiful voice he knew. He liked it so much that he felt he could listen to her for hours.

"Are you cold?" she asked against his lips, feeling him shivering.
"I am not. I was merely satisfied as the perspective of how these morning rides will make up most of our mornings" murmured Anthony, drowning in her eyes as he could felt the warmth of her lips against his.
"Indeed. It is a very pleasant prospect." and she leaned just a bit herself.

They kissed with more passion expected at this moment of the day, but they simply didn't care, as they were always so passionate about each other and couldn't resist long whenever they felt so free and so lucky, being with each other after so many events.

AHHH!! This is perfect!!!! You did SUCH a good job capturing the characters; their banter is so fun to read. And Anthony succumbing to a fit mid race... a stroke of genius. This is every bit as delicious as I imaginedĀ šŸ˜‹

Can't wait to keep reading!

Oh my, this is perfect. Anthony is my favorite Bridgerton Character besides Young King George. I adore Anthony's sneezes. So very well written. Can't wait for more. Please continue. The dynamic between Kate and him is amazing.Ā 

Hello everyone ! Thank you for the kind comments, I was very busy this last days but here it's the next chapter. Hope to have time to write another one next week.
I have so much fun imagining the characters in that scene, I hope you will like it too !Ā šŸ¤—

2 ā€“ A new way of playing Pall Mall

The day was only beginning. The afternoon promised to be rich in fun and above all, to the delight of Anthony and Kate, one the most exciting competition of the season, at least in their eyes : a game of pall mall. Naturally, the whole Bridgerton family was invited to Aubrey Hall to play an intense game. Kate and Anthony were careful not to say it, but they had trained each on their own in secret. Neither of them imagined losing, but they wanted to ensure a landslide victory and for that, all means were good.

The family arrived in the eternal uproar that always seemed to accompany them, except for Daphne who was traveling with Simon and the children, and the youngest invited to a party with their mother. Everyone - that actually meant Benedict, Colin and Eloise - was so happy and gave to Anthony and Kate warm embraced, as she was completely part of the family now. Eloise rushed to Kate, putting her arm around hers as the group headed out onto the pitch to complain about Colin's teasing the whole way.

"Glad to see you Kate!Ā  Finally a woman to whom I can complain about the abominable conduct of the male sex."
"Are your brothers that terrible ?" asked Kate, smiling at Eloise.
"It is merely a pity that none of my sisters came to lend me a hand. For today, you will have to be my only ally. "said Eloise in a dramatic tone, shuffling her feet along the sandy path, creating clouds of dust.
"Kate, you should watch out, as Eloise is very peculiar about her demands, one misstep and you are out" teased Benedict.
ā€œShe is very strict indeed, Kate, you should be careful before making an alliance with herā€ adds Colin.

Kate burst out into a light laugh while Eloise, rolling her eyes, muttered inaudibly as she leaned against Kate.

"Sister, whoever you want to recruit in yourā€¦Club or whatever, please, I beg you to not drag your feet against the aisle, you put dust everywhere" grunted Anthony, feeling his ticklish nose being triggered by it.
"Men are such delicates creatures !" exclaimed Eloise.
"Oh yes, they are Eloise" smiled Kate mischievously, looking at Anthony out of the corner of her eye.

The damage was done. Anthony opened his mouth to respond with his characteristic verve but a terrible tickling sensation invaded his nose. Anthony's long, thin nose wrinkled slightly, his nostrils quivering. He just had time to take out his handkerchief to sneeze violently into it.

"HUH-TIIISHIIIEW ! HHHuuUUUUH-PSSSHIIIEW ! Uhā€¦"

It was so unexpected that Colin jumped.

"Is that the only way you've found to get the attention back?" Eloise scoffed.
"I told you to be careful with the dust!" exclaimed Anthony, his cheeks rosy.
"You are still louder than usual," remarked Benedict.
"You even made me jump!" added Colin.
"Can we start to actually play Pall Mall or are you all terrified to lose?" muttered Anthony, exasperated by the turn of the conversation.
"Bless you" whispered Kate, nudging him as she walked with her graceful gait toward the case of mallets.

Anthony smiled lightly at her, his fingers touching hers as she was passing near him. After a traditional argument over the choice of mallets, Anthony still had the opportunity to retrieve the mallet of death. He felt ready to play an important game. And from the first shots, he felt that he was indeed in good shape today. But as the game continued a little further, Anthony realized he had a serious problem, threatening his victory. The flowers multiplied in this part of the park, all very fragrant and a light wind made them dance in the wind, raining pollen all over the park and on everyone's clothes.

Anthony took advantage of the intensity of the players during the game to take out his handkerchief as soon as his eyes were on the ball. He didn't blow his nose, it really made too much noise, but he blew as quietly as possible. And from time to time he pinched his nose or rubbed it, trying to relieve the terrible itch.

"APP-gnnttā€™ ! Huhā€¦Apshhgnā€™ ! Huhā€¦Huhā€¦Huppshttgnā€™ !" he sneezed painfully with his fingers pressing his nose.

When it was his turn he concentrated hard on the ball, pressing his tongue against his palate, for he had noticed that he sometimes managed to stop the sneeze.

But other times it was so terrible that he would turn away from the others and sneeze again, into his handkerchief, stifling them as best as he could.

"Huh-Pshhhh-iiiuuuh ! Hupshuuuuh !"

Kate looked at him from time to time. He raised his eyebrows or smiled at her.

"Are you afraid, my dear Kate, that I am about to win again?" he finally asked as he crossed their gazes.
"Your accounts are not up to date Anthony, and I will definitely win this game"

She stroked a flower with her fingertips and approached Anthony with a mischievous look.

"You can't win this game my dear."
"Why, then ? " frowned Anthony.
"Becauseā€¦" Kate began, then put her hand on Anthony's cheek. "You are totally unfocusedā€¦"
"You are trying to distract me. But that game is a done deal for me." And he wrinkled his nose slightly, Kate's hand delicately scented with the aroma of the flower, which made his nose ache.
"Anthony" and she lowered her voice so only he could hear "You seemed more preocuppied by hiding how much allergic you are getting right nowĀ  than the Pall Mall"
"I am notā€¦" started Anthony, frowning again.
"Brother, you turn !" shouted Colin.
"Or maybe you are finally giving up?" asked Eloise with a mocking smile.
ā€œNever !ā€ Anthony almost shouted, separating from Kate and going to play his turn.

Kate's words swirled in his head, and in his nose, the terrible smell of flowers wouldn't leave him. As he was about to push the ball with his mallet, he silently sneezed "Huh-hhh-tsssshhhhm !", and from behind, no one realized that he had just sneezed, looking like he just had a chill. Anyway, Anthony missed his shot.

"Victory is coming" almost sang Eloise.

Slightly unsettled and irritated, Anthony received a light tap on the shoulder from Benedict as the game continued. Kate approached him again.

"Bless you. "
"I did notā€¦"
"What a stubborn man you are ! " she sighed.

Anthony turned to her.

ā€œYou are as stubborn as I am. And you distract me.ā€
"You, like every day, are getting on my nevers." replied Kate.
"That was our promise isn't it ?" Anthony asked softly, almost mischievously.

But Kate was no longer smiling. She was actually a little worried about him.

"Why won't you admit you have hayfever ?"
"I could if I had some, but that's just not it." pretended Anthony.
"Is this your last word on the matter?"
ā€œThere is no matter to discuss.ā€ Simply answered Anthony.
"Well, we'll see about that," Kate said, stepping away from him as it was her turn.

She headed for her ball butā€¦An idea had just popped into her mind. She turned to Anthony's and kicking the ball hard, she sent it yards away, to the most flowery side of the forest. The Bridgertons, with the exception of Anthony, laughed and congratulated Kate. Eloise even hugged Kate.

"I knew marriage wouldn't change anything about female solidarity !" she said in a triumphant look.

Kate turned to Anthony defiantly. Anthony was surprised and a bit irritated. He took revenge on Kate by sending the ball that far, and in the same direction. He looked at her again, a defiant look on his face. But Kate was satisfied. It was exactly what she wanted.

"Nowā€¦This way of playing definetely reminds me of another game we had together" smiled Benedict.
"Are you out of the game?" Colin asked hopefully.Āµ
"Certainly not" answered both Kate and Anthony, almost at the same time.

And together they went to where they had sent their balls. They were silent, you could hear Anthony's steady, alert footsteps, and the soft rustle of the fabric of Kate's dress. Anthony almost cringed when they entered the flowery field. He knew he couldn't help but sneeze. And he didn't even know if he was going to be able to stop.

"You know, I thought now that we are married, we were on the same team." he said, rubbing his nose slightly, turning his back from Kate.
"Is that so ? You were fighting for your honor and not mine earlier." replied Kate calmly.
"Well, how grateful ! Say, I do not see those damn balls." grunted Anthony.
"I have a confession to make" said Kate suddenly, stopping to look for the balls.

Anthony turned to her, surprised.

"A confession?"

Kate looked down slightly. Anthony paled in interpreting this gesture.

"Are you...Dear lord, are you pregnant?"

Anthony looked so scared that Kate couldn't help but laugh. Anthony approached her and took her by the arms, worried at the idea. Even if he wanted to have a family with Kate, the reality of the thing made him lose his means.

"Kate, please do answer me. Are you pregnant?"
"Ease your mind, as I am not pregnant." she said with a smile, as she found very funny how panicked he looked.
"Then whatā€¦Ahā€¦Uhā€¦Excuse me Iā€¦HU-tissshhhOOO !"

He had pulled his face away slightly but, still holding Kate's arms in his hands, she felt a slight strain from Anthony's grip, as he clenched his fingers uncontrollably as he sneezed.

"I apologize" said Anthony, blushing in the most adorable way possible, sniffing lightly, putting two fingers under his nose to make sure he wouldn't sneeze again.
"Bless you. I wanted to make a point, my dear husband." said softy Kate.
"Thank yā€¦A point ? What point ?" Anthony frowned, ready to get defensive again.
"You seemed to have a perfectly strong reaction to the flowers." insisted Kate.
"This again ? Iā€¦I am not, I can assure you." said Anthony, stopping himself from sniffling when he needed and wanted it so badly.
"Oh is that so? Then please, go get the balls in that flower bush. I think I can see the two. Look, there, near the lilacs." she said.

Anthony swallowed his saliva lightly.

ā€œVery well.ā€

He slowly stepped forward from the lilacs and his expression changed. He raised his eyebrows, his nostrils dilated and he began to gasp uncontrollably, the pollen was so strong. He sneezed loudly "Heā€¦Haaā€¦HAAATSHIIIEW-Uhā€¦"

And then he inhaled slightly as if to catch his breath. It was a mistake. This gesture fills his wet, irritated nose with even more pollen. Then Anthony had a little fit of sneezing, little but so intense that even if he tried to hide it in his hands, it was impossible. And each of her sneezes made him lean forward, their force shaking his whole body.

"HUH-TISHHHU ! HUTSHIIIEW ! Haā€¦Haā€¦.HATSHSSSHUUU ! Heā€¦Heā€¦HATSHIIUH ! HATSHIIIIUH !"

Kate looked at him at first smiling and then seeing that he didn't seem able to stop, she approached him, grabbed one of his hands and left with him out of the wood.

"Leave meā€¦Uhā€¦Haā€¦HAAAARTSHOOOĀ !"

He almost sneezed on her, but fortunately had still one hand free to sneeze on. He followed her and kept his hand over his nose and mouth, frightened at the state of his nose and how it looked right now.

"Are you still pretending you do not have hayfever?" Kate growled.
"Maybe it's yourā€¦Haā€¦Huhā€¦HaaaaaaAAAATSSSSHIEW ! Oh myā€¦Excuse me, I think maybe your perfumeā€¦"

Kate bent down, picked up a flower and held it to Anthony's face.

"My perfume? Aren't you ashamed of this poor lie ?"
"Iā€¦Huhā€¦Huhā€¦Huhā€¦HAAAA ? ATSHUUUU ! ATSHIIIUH ! Please, stop I canā€™tā€¦Feelā€¦" he gasped, as he had to take his breath again.

Kate, taken with compassion, pulled out her own handkerchief and handed it to Anthony.

ā€œI will stop torturing you. But you should also stop torturing yourself by lying.ā€

Anthony frowned, looked at the handkerchief and finally took it. He blew his nose with relief, sneezed softly "Huh-hhh-tsssshuuuh !" and blew his nose again.

"Are you angry?" he wondered, curious and a bit touched without knowing why.
"Not more than usual with you" replied the young woman.

Anthony put the handkerchief in his pocket and wanted to take Kate's hands but opted to grab her gently around the waist.

"Quick, give me a kiss" he said with an alarmed look.
"In what honor?" Kate giggled, frowning lightly.
"If you kiss me, maybe my brother won't have the idea of coming to bother us" he said, looking to the side as if one of his brothers was coming to see them, which was false.

Kate smiled slightly.

"You never miss an opportunity, do you?"
"Please forgive my temper" he said gently, with his sorry eyes.

Kate placed a quick kiss on his mouth.

"Are you feeling better?"
"Yes, but let's haveā€¦" he start murmuring, then he kissed her, "ā€¦Letā€™s have many more, just to be sureā€¦"

Kate half-laughed as the kissed, then murmured "Anthony?"

"Yesā€¦Kathani Bridgertonā€¦?" whispered Anthony, tilting his head slightly, kissing Kate on the neck.
"I loveā€¦"
"HIIISHIIIUUH !" cutted Anthony, half-spraying Kate's neck, half turning away from her, blushing in shame.
"Oh Lord !" Kate blurted.
"I am deeply sorry Kate" exclaimed Anthony, biting his own lips softly, feeling so stupid.

Kate looked at him for a moment in amazement then she burst out laughing, jumped around Anthony's neck and kissed him passionately before laughing again and slipping into his ear.

"It is the weirdest yet sweetest revenge from you part."
"Please excuse meā€¦" said Anthony, shivering as he drowned himself into Kateā€™s piercing gaze.

And Kate kissed him with so much passion that they forgot the game completely, kissing madly against a tree before being cut off only by a scream from Eloise who wondered why they were taking so long to come back.

Oh dear, this was so beautifully written. I really enjoyed Anthony's sneezes as well as their chemistry together. So excited for more.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

hello Bridgerton fans, this is the next part

the finale one will come as soon as possible, as I started a new job I don't have a lot of time but don't worry, I have a sweet finale planning for you !
enjoy Lord Bridgerton sneezes as always šŸ¤­

3 ā€“ The trouble with the room

After a game they had to admit they had lost, Anthony and Kate had tea with their guests, who then left. Anthony pretended he had to work and locked himself in his office. He inhaled lightly several times. He had never been aware of the dust in the place. Usually he didn't mind, sometimes a sneeze or two could take him by surprise when he opened an account book. But today, the feeling of irritation was such that from the first breath, Anthony knew he was going to sneeze again. He didn't understand how it was humanly possible. Sneezing would do him good and at the same time, he also felt that it would tickle the inside of his nose and make any attempt to stop himself impossible. He opened his mouth slightly, tilted his head back, and gasped for several seconds in despair, struggling between irritation and a sneeze, at this point he didn't even know what he really wanted.

"Huuu-tiIIIshhhhOOO !"

He rubbed his nose in a very ungentleman way but at this point he couldn't care less. He was alone. And he was suffering.

"Heā€¦HaaaAAATSHIEEEW-Uhā€¦HUTSHUUU !"

The force of his sneezes had him doubled over, he held onto the desk as he caught his breath. Sniffling lightly, he triggered another violent sneeze.

"Hiii-kkPSSSHIEW !"

He could see the light spray in a beam of light. A little disgusted and relieved at the same time, he sat up and took his handkerchief to wipe his nose, then blow his nose with relish. Now, he was done. He was decided of it.

A bit tired by all the sneezing, he hoped that dinner would be a moment of calm. He was relieved to find that the beautiful flowers that usually bloomed in the living room had all been removed. After talking about this and that with his young wife, he remarked to Kate in an innocuous tone.

"There are no more flowers here"
"Do you find that disturbing ?"
"No, not in the least, I am just surprised."

Kate ate calmly. Anthony frowned, realizing.

"Did youā€¦Did you do that on purpose ?"
"So what my dear ?"
"Remove all the flowers..."
"And why do you think I asked to remove them ?"

She had looked up and was looking at Anthony defiantly. Anthony nodded slowly.

"I do not know, for I see no reason."
"Me neither."

Anthony went back to eating, but wondered inside. He felt there was something Kate wasn't telling him.

"Where did you put the flowers, Kate ?"

Kate looked up. Anthony immediately understood that his question was expected, and detected a flash of amusement in Kate's eyes. But maybe he was wrong. Kate looked quite serious when she answered him.

"I asked for all of them to be put in our room."
"Youā€¦Right" said Anthony, realizing with horror, even though he tried to control himself, at least the expression of his face.
"I thought it would be nice to sleep with all the flowers around us. Almost as if we were spending the night in the forest. Spring nights are deliciousā€¦"
"Yesā€¦Yes quite, but Kate darling, we are not beings of the forest, weā€¦" Anthony hesitated, the very idea of sleeping surrounded by flowers almost made him want to sneeze.
"Come on Anthony, what is the matter ?"

Anthony did not know what to answer.

"Nothing ! Absolutely nothing."

They finished their meal. They read a little in the library by the light of a few candles. Anthony was struggling to concentrate on his book, troubled by his wife's beauty, which was accentuated by the flickering candlelight. Kate pretended not to notice, engrossed in her own book, before looking up and meeting Anthony's intense gaze. She smiled slightly and continued reading but Anthony stood up, approached her. He knelt down, took her hand and kissed it. Kate blushed slightly.

ā€œAnthonyā€¦ā€
"I have read enough tonight" he muttered, looking up.

That look. Kate knew full well what it involved. She opened her arms, put them around Anthony's neck and kissed him. Anthony stood up, hugging Kate and kissing her, he lifted her slightly off the ground and gently spun her around. Then they parted to walk towards the bedroom, constantly interrupting each other because Anthony, suddenly remembering the way his young wife had transformed the bedroom, told himself that it was better to do what they had to do outside the bedroom. He kissed her more than he walked beside her, both of them starting to have trouble breathing, as they barely stopped kissing and caressing themselves in the hallways.

"Anthonyā€¦ " she whispered, her gasping breath "Anthony d-dear, we should goā€¦Into the roomā€¦ "
"I am good anywhere with you," Anthony replied, his voice getting deeper, between kisses, his breathing choppy.
"Someone might see us !" Kate whispered, almost wanting to laugh.
"That is the least of my worries my loveā€¦" Anthony said, gently pinning her against the wall, resting Kate's arms along the wall and stroking them as he was doing so.

Kate let out a moan of pleasure. She kissed him, feeling how excited she was getting, but also feeling Anthony's chest against her, his heart beating so fast, and she was melting inside. A door knock alerted her, she looks at Anthony, half pleading, half demanding that they go into the bedroom. Anthony reluctantly took her hand in his, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then they ran to their room where they locked themselves. As soon as they were inside, Kate went around Anthony's neck and resumed their fiery exchanges, she also began to remove the buttons from her husband's shirt, who let him do it, passing his hands in Kate's hair, tangling it in their passionate movements. But he opened his eyes slightly and looked around the room. Flowers. Flowers everywhere. That was kind of beautiful in a way. But Anthony felt already his nose tickling. It was awful. Kate pulled him against the bed and pinned him to the bed herself. Anthony smiled, he loved seeing his wife so passionate, she had a certain talent for making everything more exciting. She curled up against him smiling and finished undressing him. She stroked Anthony's naked chest and felt Anthony's intense breathing. But at this moment, she was still thinking it was from the excitement. She almost forget about the flowers. Anthony struggled as best he could against the immense irritation that took his nose, he tried hard to concentrate and felt totally impregnated with his passion for Kate, he understood that he could not struggle any longer. He sat up. He had his hands on Kate's shoulders, and, pushing her away slightly, he sneezed to the side, freely, but avoiding sneezing on her.

" ATSHIIIUH !"

He took a breath through his nose in an attempt to renew the air that was filtering, but it was even worse. It was as if he had just plunged his nose into the flowers that surrounded him. Kate looked at him, between concern and fascination. He sneezed, again and again, and he pulled away from Kate, standing up, nearly falling off the bed as he was doing so.

" HUH-TIIISHIIIEW ! HHHuuUUUUH-PSSSHIIIEW ! EHPSHHHHIUHĀ ! Hiiihhh-Kkkishiew ! HAAAARTSHOOOĀ ! HaaaaaaAAAATSSSSHIEW "

Panting, he tried to catch his breath but the atmosphere was so saturated with pollen that it was hardly wasted. He reached into his trouser pockets for his handkerchief, sneezing freely as he was doing so.

" HUPSHIIIIUhĀ ! Uhā€¦HHHH-hhhh-HHH-Ohā€¦.HHH-ATSHHHEEEWĀ ! UH-ARCHOOOĀ !"

He finally find his handkerchief and blew his nose. But as he blew his nose, he sneezed loudly into his handkerchief.

" Huhā€¦Huhā€¦Huhā€¦HAAAA ? ATSHUUUU !"

Then he panted a bit more, his handkerchief over his mouth and nose, his eyes half-closed and filled with tears. Kate was taken with pity to see him suffer. She wanted to give him a lesson in humility, but not prevent him from breathing. She walked over to the window, which she opened wide. And then she took two pots of flowers which she took out of the room herself. Knowing that Anthony probably wouldn't appreciate her calling on a maid, she removed all the flower pots herself. Anthony looked at her but barely, his sneezing pursuing.

" HHHHH-HHHH-hhhh-HHHH-HUH-ARTSHHHUĀ ! ARRRSHUĀ ! Hhhh-TSSHHuuuuUUh !"

He blew his nose again but that was hurtful. He then tried to stifling his sneezes, but without much success.

"Hmm-psshiiiew ! Gnnā€¦GNSXXSHIEW ! Huhhh-GNTTā€™SHHUH ! hhhHHHUpā€™shhhhh ! Uhā€¦"

Kate finally managed to remove all the flowers from the room. She closed the door. The servants would have a funny surprise seeing all her flowers in the hallway. She remained with her back leaning against the door and looked at Anthony. He was still panting but the sneezes stopped. He looked at her and then, feeling the tickle again, he rushed to the window and sneezed freely on the outside.

"Hhhhuuuh-TSHUh ! Huuuuh-PSHIEW ! Huhhhh-SHUUUH !...HHhhh-hh-hhhh-HUUUUSHUUUH !"

This felt good, cause he inhaled a bit of the fresh air.

"Excuse me" he said in a whisper.

Kate crossed her arms.

"Bless you. How do you feel ?"
"Iā€¦You did itā€¦On purpose isnā€™t it ?" he asked, slowly returning to her.

His shirt open, his hair disheveled, his eyes shining, the tip of his nose pink from sneezing and constantly blowing his nose, his nostrils dilated, Anthony remained very handsome, even if an expression of annoyance lit up his face. .

"What are you talking about?" Kate almost scoffed.
"You put all those flowers here on purpose. You knew I was going to make a fool of myself. Well congratulations, it is now done."

He crossed his arms and sat down on the edge of the window.

"I didn't want to make fun of you, just let you know you are deeply allergic." explained Kate.

She approached him slightly. Anthony glared at him.

"I am not allergic" muttered Anthony.
"Fine, you have hayfever" sighed Kate, tucking a black curl behind her ear.

Anthony looked away. Kate smiled, and took a silk handkerchief she had on her. She gently tapped the tip of Anthony's nose, who started to pant again.

"Hhhā€¦Whatā€¦What are you doing ?" he asked, letting her go but resting her hand on her wrist as she gently wiped the tip of her nose.
"Taking care of you. Why, do you want to object in that area too ?"

Anthony softens slightly but the tickling was coming stronger and the panting too.

"Excuseā€¦Excuse me I h-h-have t-to snee-eeze againā€¦" but his voice was almost incomprehensible as he was panting a lot and he sneezed, barely turning his face away.
"ARCHOOOO !"
"Oh god" gasped Kate, as she felt the sneeze on her arm and hand.

Anthony blushed hard.

"Excuse me. "
ā€œOh it is of no importance. Bless you my lord.ā€

And she kissed him softly on the cheek, his burning red cheek. Anthony ran his hand around Kate's neck and kissed her back. Kate sat on his lap, smiling. Then Anthony whispered against her lips.

"Please never put flowers in our room again"
"Yes, I would not dare anyway, you could barely breathe..."
"Iā€¦Maybe I do have a slight reaction to the pollen" admitted Anthony.
"Finally Lord Bridgerton ! Do not trouble yourself, it does not take any charm away from you" Kate said, almost laughing.
"Oh really ? No need to make fun of me nowā€¦"
"But I am serious. I almost find you a bit more attractive nowā€¦"
"Lady Bridgerton, what a way of speakingā€¦" said Anthony, his voice distorted by a smile.
"Do you not like it ?"
"Come here, Kateā€¦"

And a soft spring breeze came into the room, waving curtains and hair, they kissed, feeling the excitement growing up inside of them.

10 hours ago, Lily said:

hello Bridgerton fans, this is the next part

the finale one will come as soon as possible, as I started a new job I don't have a lot of time but don't worry, I have a sweet finale planning for you !
enjoy Lord Bridgerton sneezes as always šŸ¤­

3 ā€“ The trouble with the room

After a game they had to admit they had lost, Anthony and Kate had tea with their guests, who then left. Anthony pretended he had to work and locked himself in his office. He inhaled lightly several times. He had never been aware of the dust in the place. Usually he didn't mind, sometimes a sneeze or two could take him by surprise when he opened an account book. But today, the feeling of irritation was such that from the first breath, Anthony knew he was going to sneeze again. He didn't understand how it was humanly possible. Sneezing would do him good and at the same time, he also felt that it would tickle the inside of his nose and make any attempt to stop himself impossible. He opened his mouth slightly, tilted his head back, and gasped for several seconds in despair, struggling between irritation and a sneeze, at this point he didn't even know what he really wanted.

"Huuu-tiIIIshhhhOOO !"

He rubbed his nose in a very ungentleman way but at this point he couldn't care less. He was alone. And he was suffering.

"Heā€¦HaaaAAATSHIEEEW-Uhā€¦HUTSHUUU !"

The force of his sneezes had him doubled over, he held onto the desk as he caught his breath. Sniffling lightly, he triggered another violent sneeze.

"Hiii-kkPSSSHIEW !"

He could see the light spray in a beam of light. A little disgusted and relieved at the same time, he sat up and took his handkerchief to wipe his nose, then blow his nose with relish. Now, he was done. He was decided of it.

A bit tired by all the sneezing, he hoped that dinner would be a moment of calm. He was relieved to find that the beautiful flowers that usually bloomed in the living room had all been removed. After talking about this and that with his young wife, he remarked to Kate in an innocuous tone.

"There are no more flowers here"
"Do you find that disturbing ?"
"No, not in the least, I am just surprised."

Kate ate calmly. Anthony frowned, realizing.

"Did youā€¦Did you do that on purpose ?"
"So what my dear ?"
"Remove all the flowers..."
"And why do you think I asked to remove them ?"

She had looked up and was looking at Anthony defiantly. Anthony nodded slowly.

"I do not know, for I see no reason."
"Me neither."

Anthony went back to eating, but wondered inside. He felt there was something Kate wasn't telling him.

"Where did you put the flowers, Kate ?"

Kate looked up. Anthony immediately understood that his question was expected, and detected a flash of amusement in Kate's eyes. But maybe he was wrong. Kate looked quite serious when she answered him.

"I asked for all of them to be put in our room."
"Youā€¦Right" said Anthony, realizing with horror, even though he tried to control himself, at least the expression of his face.
"I thought it would be nice to sleep with all the flowers around us. Almost as if we were spending the night in the forest. Spring nights are deliciousā€¦"
"Yesā€¦Yes quite, but Kate darling, we are not beings of the forest, weā€¦" Anthony hesitated, the very idea of sleeping surrounded by flowers almost made him want to sneeze.
"Come on Anthony, what is the matter ?"

Anthony did not know what to answer.

"Nothing ! Absolutely nothing."

They finished their meal. They read a little in the library by the light of a few candles. Anthony was struggling to concentrate on his book, troubled by his wife's beauty, which was accentuated by the flickering candlelight. Kate pretended not to notice, engrossed in her own book, before looking up and meeting Anthony's intense gaze. She smiled slightly and continued reading but Anthony stood up, approached her. He knelt down, took her hand and kissed it. Kate blushed slightly.

ā€œAnthonyā€¦ā€
"I have read enough tonight" he muttered, looking up.

That look. Kate knew full well what it involved. She opened her arms, put them around Anthony's neck and kissed him. Anthony stood up, hugging Kate and kissing her, he lifted her slightly off the ground and gently spun her around. Then they parted to walk towards the bedroom, constantly interrupting each other because Anthony, suddenly remembering the way his young wife had transformed the bedroom, told himself that it was better to do what they had to do outside the bedroom. He kissed her more than he walked beside her, both of them starting to have trouble breathing, as they barely stopped kissing and caressing themselves in the hallways.

"Anthonyā€¦ " she whispered, her gasping breath "Anthony d-dear, we should goā€¦Into the roomā€¦ "
"I am good anywhere with you," Anthony replied, his voice getting deeper, between kisses, his breathing choppy.
"Someone might see us !" Kate whispered, almost wanting to laugh.
"That is the least of my worries my loveā€¦" Anthony said, gently pinning her against the wall, resting Kate's arms along the wall and stroking them as he was doing so.

Kate let out a moan of pleasure. She kissed him, feeling how excited she was getting, but also feeling Anthony's chest against her, his heart beating so fast, and she was melting inside. A door knock alerted her, she looks at Anthony, half pleading, half demanding that they go into the bedroom. Anthony reluctantly took her hand in his, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then they ran to their room where they locked themselves. As soon as they were inside, Kate went around Anthony's neck and resumed their fiery exchanges, she also began to remove the buttons from her husband's shirt, who let him do it, passing his hands in Kate's hair, tangling it in their passionate movements. But he opened his eyes slightly and looked around the room. Flowers. Flowers everywhere. That was kind of beautiful in a way. But Anthony felt already his nose tickling. It was awful. Kate pulled him against the bed and pinned him to the bed herself. Anthony smiled, he loved seeing his wife so passionate, she had a certain talent for making everything more exciting. She curled up against him smiling and finished undressing him. She stroked Anthony's naked chest and felt Anthony's intense breathing. But at this moment, she was still thinking it was from the excitement. She almost forget about the flowers. Anthony struggled as best he could against the immense irritation that took his nose, he tried hard to concentrate and felt totally impregnated with his passion for Kate, he understood that he could not struggle any longer. He sat up. He had his hands on Kate's shoulders, and, pushing her away slightly, he sneezed to the side, freely, but avoiding sneezing on her.

" ATSHIIIUH !"

He took a breath through his nose in an attempt to renew the air that was filtering, but it was even worse. It was as if he had just plunged his nose into the flowers that surrounded him. Kate looked at him, between concern and fascination. He sneezed, again and again, and he pulled away from Kate, standing up, nearly falling off the bed as he was doing so.

" HUH-TIIISHIIIEW ! HHHuuUUUUH-PSSSHIIIEW ! EHPSHHHHIUHĀ ! Hiiihhh-Kkkishiew ! HAAAARTSHOOOĀ ! HaaaaaaAAAATSSSSHIEW "

Panting, he tried to catch his breath but the atmosphere was so saturated with pollen that it was hardly wasted. He reached into his trouser pockets for his handkerchief, sneezing freely as he was doing so.

" HUPSHIIIIUhĀ ! Uhā€¦HHHH-hhhh-HHH-Ohā€¦.HHH-ATSHHHEEEWĀ ! UH-ARCHOOOĀ !"

He finally find his handkerchief and blew his nose. But as he blew his nose, he sneezed loudly into his handkerchief.

" Huhā€¦Huhā€¦Huhā€¦HAAAA ? ATSHUUUU !"

Then he panted a bit more, his handkerchief over his mouth and nose, his eyes half-closed and filled with tears. Kate was taken with pity to see him suffer. She wanted to give him a lesson in humility, but not prevent him from breathing. She walked over to the window, which she opened wide. And then she took two pots of flowers which she took out of the room herself. Knowing that Anthony probably wouldn't appreciate her calling on a maid, she removed all the flower pots herself. Anthony looked at her but barely, his sneezing pursuing.

" HHHHH-HHHH-hhhh-HHHH-HUH-ARTSHHHUĀ ! ARRRSHUĀ ! Hhhh-TSSHHuuuuUUh !"

He blew his nose again but that was hurtful. He then tried to stifling his sneezes, but without much success.

"Hmm-psshiiiew ! Gnnā€¦GNSXXSHIEW ! Huhhh-GNTTā€™SHHUH ! hhhHHHUpā€™shhhhh ! Uhā€¦"

Kate finally managed to remove all the flowers from the room. She closed the door. The servants would have a funny surprise seeing all her flowers in the hallway. She remained with her back leaning against the door and looked at Anthony. He was still panting but the sneezes stopped. He looked at her and then, feeling the tickle again, he rushed to the window and sneezed freely on the outside.

"Hhhhuuuh-TSHUh ! Huuuuh-PSHIEW ! Huhhhh-SHUUUH !...HHhhh-hh-hhhh-HUUUUSHUUUH !"

This felt good, cause he inhaled a bit of the fresh air.

"Excuse me" he said in a whisper.

Kate crossed her arms.

"Bless you. How do you feel ?"
"Iā€¦You did itā€¦On purpose isnā€™t it ?" he asked, slowly returning to her.

His shirt open, his hair disheveled, his eyes shining, the tip of his nose pink from sneezing and constantly blowing his nose, his nostrils dilated, Anthony remained very handsome, even if an expression of annoyance lit up his face. .

"What are you talking about?" Kate almost scoffed.
"You put all those flowers here on purpose. You knew I was going to make a fool of myself. Well congratulations, it is now done."

He crossed his arms and sat down on the edge of the window.

"I didn't want to make fun of you, just let you know you are deeply allergic." explained Kate.

She approached him slightly. Anthony glared at him.

"I am not allergic" muttered Anthony.
"Fine, you have hayfever" sighed Kate, tucking a black curl behind her ear.

Anthony looked away. Kate smiled, and took a silk handkerchief she had on her. She gently tapped the tip of Anthony's nose, who started to pant again.

"Hhhā€¦Whatā€¦What are you doing ?" he asked, letting her go but resting her hand on her wrist as she gently wiped the tip of her nose.
"Taking care of you. Why, do you want to object in that area too ?"

Anthony softens slightly but the tickling was coming stronger and the panting too.

"Excuseā€¦Excuse me I h-h-have t-to snee-eeze againā€¦" but his voice was almost incomprehensible as he was panting a lot and he sneezed, barely turning his face away.
"ARCHOOOO !"
"Oh god" gasped Kate, as she felt the sneeze on her arm and hand.

Anthony blushed hard.

"Excuse me. "
ā€œOh it is of no importance. Bless you my lord.ā€

And she kissed him softly on the cheek, his burning red cheek. Anthony ran his hand around Kate's neck and kissed her back. Kate sat on his lap, smiling. Then Anthony whispered against her lips.

"Please never put flowers in our room again"
"Yes, I would not dare anyway, you could barely breathe..."
"Iā€¦Maybe I do have a slight reaction to the pollen" admitted Anthony.
"Finally Lord Bridgerton ! Do not trouble yourself, it does not take any charm away from you" Kate said, almost laughing.
"Oh really ? No need to make fun of me nowā€¦"
"But I am serious. I almost find you a bit more attractive nowā€¦"
"Lady Bridgerton, what a way of speakingā€¦" said Anthony, his voice distorted by a smile.
"Do you not like it ?"
"Come here, Kateā€¦"

And a soft spring breeze came into the room, waving curtains and hair, they kissed, feeling the excitement growing up inside of them.

Gosh. Anthony's sneezes are so very well written! I really really enjoyed reading this part. Anthony's my favorite character. His actor is also fantastic and allergic to cats. A cute little fun fact I heard from an Interview with Johnathan Bailey. Can't wait for another part as I wish this would never end.Ā 

• 1 month later...