Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self-obs at the infusion center (M)

Jeff

So, I figured I would begin this trend of sharing some self-obs of me sneezing and/or blowing my nose, since I know that there are quite a few of you that are into that, and I wanted to find the best way to give back to the forum that I have been a part of for some many years.  I have quite a few (understatement) self-obs from over the years, and thought I would share.

This obs was from this past Tuesday (6/6).  I was sitting in the chair at the infusion center and while my nurse was going to get some items from the pharmacy, I let out a loud sneeze and a soggy sniffle.  The curtain to the bay was wide open and I am sure everyone heard my sneeze.  I immediately got up and grabbed a brown paper towel from the dispenser on the wall near the sink and folded it on my way back to the chair.  I was about to blow my nose, but then my nurse came back.  This is how the rest of the conversation went:

Nurse: Ok, I have your items here, let's get your hooked up.  What's the paper towel in your lap for?

Me: I was about to blow my nose, but wanted to wait.

Nurse: Do you want to a tissue instead?

Me: No thank you, the tissues are really rough and don't really hold everything too well.

Nurse: You're right, they don't.  You don't have to wait, if you need to blow your nose, go ahead.

Me: (blew my nose, right nostril first, then the left nostril.  Soft and quiet at first, then let out a little honk).  I opened up the paper towel to look at the snot to make sure there was no blood.

Nurse: Are you ok?  Try not to blow so hard.  (She glanced at the paper towel as I was opening it).  Glad to see that the snot is clear.

If there are some self-obs (or other obs) that you would want me to write about (as I remember them), just let me know.