Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetishy Curiosity??

Yep

I was just thinking of something earlier this morning…..

Who in here has a box of tissues in rooms other than the bedroom or bathroom?  I am mainly curious who has a box of tissues in the kitchen and/or living room? If so, why do you have tissues there in addition to the bathroom and/or bedroom? Also, what brand and color tissues do you have in the living room and/or kitchen? Is it a big box or small box of tissues?

Also, does anyone else have to blow their nose within 10 minutes of getting up in the morning, or is it just me?  Are those first nose blows of the day usually soft and quiet or hard and loud? Are they snotty? What room are you usually in when your blow your nose for the first time of the day? Do you blow in the living room or kitchen, so you don’t risk waking up other people in your house?

I've got boxes of tissues in the living room and kitchen too, and in my study. I like having tissues ready everywhere so when I need one I don't have to go looking for them. 😉
I like tissue boxes with a nice, colourful design to match nicely with the interior of my rooms. Once, my aunt gave me a very beautiful tissue-box-cover out of cloth: It's black with red embroidery and sequin in silver and gold forming the picture of an elephant. I guess it was made in India. I love it, and I keep it in my living room where it serves the purpose of holding my tissues as well as being a nice piece of decoration. ❤️

I need tissues in the kitchen or in any place I eat, because I've got gustatory rhinitis. That means I get a runny nose whenever I eat something, no matter if it's hot or cold or room temperature or spicy or salty or sweet or... whatever. So as soon as I've swallowed more than one bite, I need to blow my nose. 😠 I think it's annoying!
Apart from that, I have to blow my nose every time I've sneezed (I usually only sneeze in singles) because my nose always gets runny after a sneeze, even when I don't have a cold. My nose blows are wet and... medium loud?? (Sorry, I'm not good at describing nose blows.)

9 minutes ago, kiku said:

I need tissues in the kitchen or in any place I eat, because I've got gustatory rhinitis. That means I get a runny nose whenever I eat something, no matter if it's hot or cold or room temperature or spicy or salty or sweet or... whatever. So as soon as I've swallowed more than one bite, I need to blow my nose. 😠 I think it's annoying!

woah i've never heard of that!! literally insane and very inconvenient sounding. Sorry girl ❤️ 

17 minutes ago, kiku said:

I've got boxes of tissues in the living room and kitchen too, and in my study. I like having tissues ready everywhere so when I need one I don't have to go looking for them. 😉
I like tissue boxes with a nice, colourful design to match nicely with the interior of my rooms. Once, my aunt gave me a very beautiful tissue-box-cover out of cloth: It's black with red embroidery and sequin in silver and gold forming the picture of an elephant. I guess it was made in India. I love it, and I keep it in my living room where it serves the purpose of holding my tissues as well as being a nice piece of decoration. ❤️

Apart from that, I have to blow my nose every time I've sneezed (I usually only sneeze in singles) because my nose always gets runny after a sneeze, even when I don't have a cold. My nose blows are wet and... medium loud?? (Sorry, I'm not good at describing nose blows.)

Even though my main fetish is nose blowing, I am still very sorry that you have that going on for you!  In my opinion, it’s hard to be happy when someone is suffering because of it.

Thank you for your response!

@Melody and @Jeff Thank you two for your concern! ❤️  🌷
But I'm OK. 😊 It is annoying, but as long as I've got some tissues within reach, it's no big deal.

I've only got tissues in the bedroom and lounge at home. I have a box in my car and in my truck. All of which are kleenex balsam extra large white tissues. As most people know I have a large supply of handkerchiefs in my drawers at home and also in my truck too.

The tissues in my car and my lounge are mainly used by friends when they are round or sometimes by me if my handkerchief is soaked and in the wash and that I need to blow my nose.

Sometimes I do blow my nose when I wake up but into a handkerchief which I normally keep under my pillow both in my bedroom and also in my truck.

When we have tissues (which isn't always) they normally are only in the living room - or they may follow the user around if someone has a cold. 

I usually have my first nose blow of the day in the bathroom - typically the most productive nose blow of the day as well.