Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shirt collar (m)

Skylacticon

Hey all. This is one of the first fetish-related drawings I’ve done. It didn’t come out exactly how I wanted it, but I don’t hate it, so I thought I’d post it lol. I recently added some digital colouring and touch ups, but I included the original pen drawing as well. Hope you like. xx

https://imgur.com/a/4vkuJCj

Ahhhhh, it's amazing! How do you shade with pen so well? I can never seem to capture the depth and terrain of facial features. 

@Alexmeiai774 Thanks! ^_^ It's taken me a lot of practice to figure out shading with pen, like years. I'd recommend practicing drawing while putting different levels of pressure on the pen, first a lot more lightly to get the general form and then darker to add depth and emphasis. It's tough cuz you can't really erase, but if you draw lightly enough initially you can always try drawing over it. Hope that helps, sorry if I'm bad at explaining :blushing:

@ice_cream_though Thank you! ❤️ 

10 hours ago, Skylacticon said:

@Alexmeiai774 Thanks! ^_^ It's taken me a lot of practice to figure out shading with pen, like years. I'd recommend practicing drawing while putting different levels of pressure on the pen, first a lot more lightly to get the general form and then darker to add depth and emphasis. It's tough cuz you can't really erase, but if you draw lightly enough initially you can always try drawing over it. Hope that helps, sorry if I'm bad at explaining :blushing:

@ice_cream_though Thank you! ❤️ 

Thank you so much! I'll have to practice doodling in the margins of my notes haha