Sneeze Fetish Forum

launderedlace

You may know the one ... one of Newton's Laws of Motion ... is it the 3rd one? ... something to do with equal forces acting in opposite directions?

Anyway, stood there on the station platform, fiercely blasting downwards into the handkerchief covering her hands, was a woman evidently full of energy, with all of that energy now focused through a single point 

Receiving the blast was her newly unfolded, clean white men's handkerchief, crisply laundered folds very much in evidence. Her upper body appeared to be vibrating with her energy and almost at the point of lift-off (that opposite and equal forces Law of Motion) but, of course, because her handkerchief and her hands were receiving the same downward force, she wasn't going anywhere

The loud rocket-like blasts continued: not honks, not snotty, just the total focus of extreme human-scale energy channelled through the woman's nostrils. Why was she doing this? Was there an annoyance inside her nose that just had to be blasted out? It was mid-afternoon yet, from the freshness of her handkerchief, it may possibly have been her first blow of the day. Any scientist who'd happened to be there with monitoring equipment may have estimated that this was equivalent in total force to ten blows for most people. And, of course, confirmed that no Law of Physics had been violated ... it was only the woman's handkerchief that had been

Edited by launderedlace

I'm just visualising that now - the extreme level of effort must have been showing on her face, or at least the parts that weren't hidden by the handkerchief. Interesting that you say she was a loud blower, but not honking and you couldn't hear anything moving, just a strong loud rush of air presumably? If that was me I'd have been honking like a foghorn - yes, my blow does have "the force of ten blows for most people"!!

Sounds like it was fortunate that she had that large thick handkerchief with her - I wonder if she'd previously learnt the hard way that there was no way a tissue was going to stand up to that?