Sneeze Fetish Forum

How about riddles?

Femilloween77

I may or may not be going through the tenth Professor Layton of my life... so I've been very into riddles and puzzles lately. I thought I'd share one with you guys, it could be fun! 💛 feel free to share one too, of course.

Ok, here goes: a doctor and a boy go fishing together. The boy is the doctor's son, but the doctor isn't the boy's father. Why is that? 

15 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

Ok, here goes: a doctor and a boy go fishing together. The boy is the doctor's son, but the doctor isn't the boy's father. Why is that? 

The doctor is the boy's mother. 👩‍⚕️  (I'm usually terrible at riddles, but almost all doctor's I've been in contact with the past decade have been women, so I have no bias anymore. :lol: )

ETA: oops, I was too late! :yay: 

Edited by Chanel_no5

Aw, you guys are so fast! I'll try to find a difficult one for next time hehehe 

Alright, let's see if you break your speed record with this one :) 

Lay me on my side, I'll be everything. Cut me in half, I'll be nothing. Who am I?

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I had found this thread earlier; I love riddles. Here are two to start off with, then. The latter might be a bit too simple but is so fitting for the Forum that I had to include it.

1. Only one color but not one size,

Stuck at the bottom yet easily flies,

Present in sun but not in rain,

Doing no harm and feeling no pain.

What am I?

2. What can you catch but not throw?

Oh my, that first one is difficult... is it a shadow?

And I'm pretty sure the second is a cold haha!

• 2 weeks later...

@Femiline77 You’re correct on both (apologies, by the way, for the late response; I was on vacation with family and have onlyjust gotten back home/to privacy).