Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hankyrick

Well seeing as though I've not posted for a while, I'd thought I'd tell you about this morning. 

I woke up early for work at 4am ( a bit of a sleep in seeing as the last couple of mornings were 2am ), as many of you know I'm a truck driver. Last night was fairly hot so had the windows and sunroof open slightly to let a breeze in but I was parked under a tree and in the shade.

Anyway my nose felt stuffy and I sneezed acouple of times so I grabbed a dark blue with red borders handkerchief and opened it out. I blew very snotty into it with a bit of a honk at the end. I sneezed again but grabbed by hanky and sneezed into it and blew again very snotty into it. I'd soaked it by 10 minutes of using it.

I made a coffee ️  did my truck checks then grabbed a fresh white handkerchief with a brown border. I gave my nose another honking snotty blow and sneezed again. I then gave my nose another honking blow and then started my drive to a place to load my truck.

During the drive I had to grab my hanky and give my nose another snotty blow. 10 minutes later I had to grab acouple of tissues and gave my nose a huge snotty blow soaking the tissues.

I sneezed acouple of times and decided to pull over grabbing a fresh light blue handkerchief with a dark blue border.

By the time I had reached my destination I had soaked that handkerchief too.

So there's me thinking, is it hayfever or maybe a dust allergy seeing as though I deliver animal feed and stone in a truck.

Sorry if it's so long to read.

@Hankyrick Bless you! I enjoyed reading your self-obs, and didn't find it too long at all. 😀 Hmmm, it sounds like hayfever to me, but of course, it's possible that the dust affected your nose too...
Looking forward to any updates if you feel like sharing again. Have a safe trip! 🍀

On 6/14/2023 at 8:51 AM, kiku said:

@Hankyrick Bless you! I enjoyed reading your self-obs, and didn't find it too long at all. 😀 Hmmm, it sounds like hayfever to me, but of course, it's possible that the dust affected your nose too...
Looking forward to any updates if you feel like sharing again. Have a safe trip! 🍀

Thankyou @kiku. The pollen levels have been fairly high in the uk.

On 6/14/2023 at 9:07 AM, Jess Starseed1111 said:

🙈🫠🫠🔥 oh my! Not a long read at all, loved this self obs 🙈 (blushing) haha 

Thankyou @Jess Starseed1111, how come you're blushing just out of interest? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣

On 6/14/2023 at 10:23 AM, A big collection said:

I hope you’ve got enough hankies in your truck if it carries on.

Oooh I still have plenty of hankies in the truck. I make sure I have about 25 each week for if I have a cold or maybe hayfever plus a couple of boxes of tissues also.

Update......

Well the afternoon Wednesday afternoon wasn't bad, my nose had quietened down but I did grab a fresh white hanky with a blue and red border just incase. However in the evening before I started making my evening meal my nose started to run again and so I did have to use my hanky several times, the first blow was a bit of a soggy blow which wasn't aslong but as the evening progressed, my nose itched a bit more. I must've used my hanky a good couple of times before I went to sleep with the last blow being a long honking wet blow.

Yesterday my nose seemed normal really with only having to blow my nose acouple of normal times again but obviously in a fresh handkerchief.