Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many of you get sniffly before you sneeze?

sneezefan222

I feel like this is a cliche but whenever I see someone sneeze they always get sniffly first.  Anyone else notice that?

Yes, now that you mention it, I've seen that in some people. I'm the opposite - I only get sniffly after I've sneezed. 🤧 🙂

2 hours ago, kiku said:

Yes, now that you mention it, I've seen that in some people. I'm the opposite - I only get sniffly after I've sneezed. 🤧 🙂

I heard of that as well (wouldn’t mind seeing some of those sniffles either btw 😉)

Often when I sneeze and that makes me sniffly, if I don't blow it but just sniffle lightly at it that will trigger me to keep sneezing 

I get sniffly after I've sneezed sometimes unless I grab my hanky to blow into

I’m get sniffly before in the morning and with allergies for sure. Then I’m usually sniffly after and sometimes that leads to more sneezes if I’m lucky! If I try Chhinkni powder I’m sniffly all over the place! 

Using the powder gets me crazy sniffly! Other things not quite as much, but still some.

1 hour ago, Justasneezygirl said:

I’m get sniffly before in the morning and with allergies for sure. Then I’m usually sniffly after and sometimes that leads to more sneezes if I’m lucky! If I try Chhinkni powder I’m sniffly all over the place! 

Wouldn’t mind seeing that😅

My husband does, usually, right before he sneezes. It’s like one or two long sniffs and exhales. 

• 8 months later...

Normally it's just a sneeze without leading sniffles. On occasion it happens though 

Usually I'm not, but sometimes I try to get a sneeze out with a few sniffles if I feel like there might be one coming.