Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Lorax Fanfic

SneezyBoi

Ok.. uh.. this is my first fanfic or thing.. I’ve ever written so I’m sorry if its bad 😅I recommend that you watch The Lorax (2012 Film Adaptation) before you read this as this is heavily based off of it. If you don’t, that’s fine! But you’ll be very confused on the plot line of this.

Like I said, This is my first sneeze fanfic. So I understand if it’s bad 😅

I hope you enjoy.. and I’m open to full criticism :)

River Fever

Part 1

“Wait how did my bed end up in the river?” The Oncelor asked softly, yet a slight bit of confused emphasis on the word ‘river’. There had been a series of events that had happened before hand. He continued to hold the forest guardian in his arms. “W-well.. ya see..” The Lorax begun, rubbing his hand behind his head. Before the Lorax even had a chance to begin to explain, a loud sneeze erupted from the human. Luckily, he had snapped his head away from the Lorax and all the other forest animals. Once gently put down the Lorax and gently wiped his nose with the back of his hand. The forest animals glanced at each other and there was a small few seconds of awkward silence before the Lorax spoke up. “Hey.. heh.. you alright kid?” The Lorax spoke softly, biting his lip nervously. “Me? Yeah. I’m fine..” The young man gave a half smile and then stood up. “Also.. I’m sorry about the trees.” Oncelor holds his hand up to swear, “I swear that I’ll never chop down another tree again! I promise.” The animals cheer as the human turns and heads back to his house. But then stops, and turns back around, heading towards the falls.. “right after I find my bed.” He adds with a chuckle.

-Morning-

“hehNTSHHoo!” The Oncelor woke up with a rather unpleasant surprise. His eyelids were increasingly heavy, his whole body felt cold and ached. Not only that but all of the forest animals were there.. in his house. Including the Lorax who was in his kitchen now.. cooking.. something? The man had no energy to ask why or get up and shoo them out of his house. He sniffed sharply and sat up in the bed. The Lorax seemed to notice this. “Ah. Awake already?” He asked, trying to hide a chuckle at how shit the human looked. “Yeah.. what are you all doing in mby house?” The Oncelor asked, his voice terribly congested and tired. “We were nervous. You had seemed sick since you were sneezing the day before an-“ “hh-heh..HEHh’tsSCHhOOoo!” Beanpole turned away and sneezed into his hands, interrupting the Lorax in the process. 

“B-bless you..” The Lorax stuttered, he was starting to get slightly concerned with the kid’s health. “Are you sick?” He asked. “What? No.” The Oncelor forced a laugh causing the Orange Peanut to raise an eyebrow in suspicion. “I’m not sick.” The Oncelor chuckled lightly, before the laughter quickly ceased as he noticed that the Lorax was being serious. “Okay. Seriously, I’m fine.” Once says. Lorax eyed the man looking him up and down. His nose and cheeks were both red, his eyes were slightly pink and bloodshot, his skin was pale and was starting to radiate heat. “Hm. Sure kid.” The Lorax rolled his eyes at the stubbornest that was the Oncelor. “Fine then!” Once said finally. “Take my temperature. That’ll prove that I’m absolutely fi-ehh..- HehhMFSSHHooo! Once sneezed into the open air infront of the two, stumbled back and sniffed hard. Lorax hadn’t noticed this before.. but there was a small patch of wet underneath the kid’s nose that glistened. He would make note of this for later. “Guh.. HehuhhNMFsschh! ehhuhhSNCHHoooo” The Onceler sneezed again. His nose twitched and his nostrils flared with each sneeze, but forgot to cover each time. The air became damp with sneeze spray. Some of the Barbaloots had begun waking up at this point and watched the helpless man continue to sneeze. Until, The Lorax pressed some tissues into the man’s hand. The Oncelor instantly shoved the tissues over his nose and mouth and sneezed wetly into them. Once he was done, his eyes were bloodshot and red. His nose was also red and was just like a leaky faucet. The few awoken animals stared at the man expectantly but nothing else came. “Yeah… your sick.” The Lorax said flatly, leading the young man back to his bed. 

AAAA. It’s so cringe I’m sorry!

*runs and hides*

11 hours ago, SneezyBoi said:

AAAA. It’s so cringe I’m sorry!

*runs and hides*

It's not cringe, it's cute! I hope you share more stories in the future! I've moved this into the fanfiction section for you so more people will see it.  :)

On 6/15/2023 at 7:58 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

It's not cringe, it's cute! I hope you share more stories in the future! I've moved this into the fanfiction section for you so more people will see it.  :)

Aww thank you :) 

On 6/15/2023 at 9:56 AM, RipleyToo said:

I didn’t think it was cringe, I actually enjoyed it!

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it :)