Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm new here!

Kimycola

Hello! My name is Kimycola and I just started posting sneeze videos on TikTok. It started as a joke because I stumbled into the Burp Fetish community and I couldn't believe that something I was so amazing at was a fetish. So I posted a sneeze attack I had and everyone loved it!! I am very happy to film more content whenever I can! 

A little bit about myself, growing up I would sneeze ALL THE TIME!!!! My friends and family were always so annoyed with me because I didn't just sneeze once but usually three times in a row or more. I'm very allergic to cats, dust, and everything outside so usually all it takes for me to sneeze is a walk up and down my road. The Spring and Autumn are the worst seasons for me and I actually take allergy medicine all year long. I've never had the allergy shots but I have seen an allergist and I do qualify for them. 

Since I am a burping content creator, and one of the loudest girls, I went for the word record. I am happy to say that I broke the Guinness World Record for the women's loudest burp and I am currently waiting for them to approve my evidence! I make a lot of free content for my burp fetish community and I would love to continuing making sneeze videos as well! I actually just posted a sneeze compilation of my TikToks and I wanted to come on here and share it with you all! 

https://youtu.be/4r9rfYmoiS0

Please like and subscribe and follow me everywhere! I have all the links! Unfortunately there is no sneeze content on my OF so I will not be plugging that but I really just wanted to share my free content with people that would appreciate it! Thank you for reading 🙂 

*kimy*

5 minutes ago, Kimycola said:

Hello! My name is Kimycola and I just started posting sneeze videos on TikTok. It started as a joke because I stumbled into the Burp Fetish community and I couldn't believe that something I was so amazing at was a fetish. So I posted a sneeze attack I had and everyone loved it!! I am very happy to film more content whenever I can! 

A little bit about myself, growing up I would sneeze ALL THE TIME!!!! My friends and family were always so annoyed with me because I didn't just sneeze once but usually three times in a row or more. I'm very allergic to cats, dust, and everything outside so usually all it takes for me to sneeze is a walk up and down my road. The Spring and Autumn are the worst seasons for me and I actually take allergy medicine all year long. I've never had the allergy shots but I have seen an allergist and I do qualify for them. 

Since I am a burping content creator, and one of the loudest girls, I went for the word record. I am happy to say that I broke the Guinness World Record for the women's loudest burp and I am currently waiting for them to approve my evidence! I make a lot of free content for my burp fetish community and I would love to continuing making sneeze videos as well! I actually just posted a sneeze compilation of my TikToks and I wanted to come on here and share it with you all! 

Please like and subscribe and follow me everywhere! I have all the links! Unfortunately there is no sneeze content on my OF so I will not be plugging that but I really just wanted to share my free content with people that would appreciate it! Thank you for reading 🙂 

*kimy*

Wow.  Just WOW.  Beautiful sneezes!!  Those nostrils!  I can’t wait to see more videos and get to know you more!  Welcome to the forum Kimy. 

Welcome Kimy! I hope you have a great time here. Wonderful sneezes! btw, I also enjoy your burping content. 

@Kimycola Welcome! 🌸 Thank you for sharing your fantastic sneezy clip - Wow!! 👍 If I may say so, you've got a beautiful nose and lovely nostrils. Bless you many times! ❤️

Hallo and welcome!

Unusual to see someone who's neither a fetishist nor selling (relevant) content join and post here - no disrespect at all, you are really very welcome! Just an interesting anomaly :^)

1 hour ago, Kimycola said:

*kimy*

Absolutely incredible!!!!

I’m trying to be a male sneeze content creator, so it’s nice to meet a female creator :)

Bless you many times on those lovely sneezes. Welcome to the forum 

21 hours ago, Kimycola said:

Thank you everyone!!! 🥰🥰🥰 Much love! 

@Kimycola when are you making another sneeze video?  I have a request, if you’re up for it. 

5 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@Kimycola when are you making another sneeze video?  I have a request, if you’re up for it. 

I'm not sure! Because this is very new to me but I do promise whenever I get a sneeze attack I will film it for everyone! But shoot your request my way anyway and we will see what happens! 

9 minutes ago, Kimycola said:

I'm not sure! Because this is very new to me but I do promise whenever I get a sneeze attack I will film it for everyone! But shoot your request my way anyway and we will see what happens! 

@Kimycola I was thinking you could do a closeup of those beautiful nostrils being tickled by some cat fur.  No hard feelings if you can’t, I wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself by over exposure to allergens.