Sneeze Fetish Forum

What looks better

iojo

This is inspired by a post I just read plus some discussions I had but like what do you guys think looks better/would you rather watch:

1. Sneezing with like a pre-sneeze face and buildup and then sneezing out in the open (getting to see full blown sneeze face)

2. Sneezing with a pre-sneeze face and buildup and then sneezing into something like an arm, hand, tissue, collar, something like that (the mouth kinda being covered but kinda still being able to see the eyes and stuff if u wanted)

Just curious what yall thought 🤔 

Uhh... Depends. If it's my partner I don't mind the first option, but everyone else... Second one lol

Second one for me. 😊 I don't like seeing the spray, so I prefer a nicely covered sneeze. I still want to see as much as possible of the nose, though, so there has to be a beautiful long build-up, nostrils flaring and all, and the nose being covered only in the very last moment... 🫠

If it's a handkerchief, I especially like option 2.

If it's up close to my face - please not option 1. 😅

• 2 months later...
On 6/15/2023 at 1:40 AM, iojo said:

This is inspired by a post I just read plus some discussions I had but like what do you guys think looks better/would you rather watch:

1. Sneezing with like a pre-sneeze face and buildup and then sneezing out in the open (getting to see full blown sneeze face)

2. Sneezing with a pre-sneeze face and buildup and then sneezing into something like an arm, hand, tissue, collar, something like that (the mouth kinda being covered but kinda still being able to see the eyes and stuff if u wanted)

Just curious what yall thought 🤔 

second one ofc

2nd one, I don't always watch a whole thing (I mean I'm more a listener) and I like covering so I feel it's perfect

On 6/15/2023 at 3:01 PM, Agaba said:

Uhh... Depends. If it's my partner I don't mind the first option, but everyone else... Second one lol

I'm also on team depends. If it's like out in the open but directed towards the floor then maybe the first one (only if the person is attractive to me), also first option if it's my partner. Otherwise if the covering doesn't affect the sound I really like when men pull their collar over their nose and sneeze down on their body. 🥵😍

14 hours ago, obsexion said:

I really like when men pull their collar over their nose and sneeze down on their body. 🥵😍

This with men tbh 🫣