Sneeze Fetish Forum

Work cold obs (f)

Trynasneeze

One of the girls at work had a cold yesterday (me too but that's a different story)

Actually I think she's getting over a cold because she was off sick the start of the week. 

She's about 30, long brown hair, and had a heck of a runny nose. She was continuously sniffling. 

Every so often she would pull a folded tissue out of her little travel pack and use it to wipe her nose. And then eventually would disappear to the bathroom when she inevitably had to give it a true nose blow. 

She did sneeze once in the early afternoon, "HICHOO!!" (but slightly stifled) into her elbow. Followed by a lot of sniffling and some dabbing with her tissue

Nice observation there. I've seen a few females who do this, perhaps they're a bit shy of a full blow infront of others or they think they may completely soak the tissue so they go to the bathroom to use toilet roll for blowing their noses.

Bless her! Thanks for sharing. Hmmmm, I've never been embarrassed to blow my nose in public... even though I know some (many?) people may not like the sound... 🤔

I think it's just a natural thing to do. But I am aware that people feel differently about this.

14 hours ago, kiku said:

Bless her! Thanks for sharing. Hmmmm, I've never been embarrassed to blow my nose in public... even though I know some (many?) people may not like the sound... 🤔

I think it's just a natural thing to do. But I am aware that people feel differently about this.

I used to be but nowadays I really couldn't care less, I'll blow whenever/wherever if I need to

2 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

I used to be but nowadays I really couldn't care less, I'll blow whenever/wherever if I need to

Thats like me too, if my nose needs blowing then I just get my handkerchief out and give it a blow.

6 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

Not great on nose descriptions but I guess kinda average size and had a nose ring

Noice