Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tumblr

SneezeAbbie

So I’ve had Tumblr for about 3 weeks now but I’m having issues with commenting on peoples posts. I will leave a comment but then it disappears. Any tips? 

Hello! I've been there for a couple years, maybe I can help. I'm no expert though and there could be many more reasons that what I can think of.

First of all, comments don't always send properly so there's a possibility some of them never went through at all.

Secondly, the original poster is able to permanently delete comments on their posts. It happens often. Some posters only keep comments from people they already know. Others just don't like having too many notes because it attracts more attention. It can be a bunch of reasons.

Another common thing that's more specific to snzblr is that people tend to delete all reactions from members that don't mention their age (or age range) in their bio to avoid interacting with minors at all. You may have noticed that and added yours, but if not, that could explain it.

10 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

Hello! I've been there for a couple years, maybe I can help. I'm no expert though and there could be many more reasons that what I can think of.

First of all, comments don't always send properly so there's a possibility some of them never went through at all.

Secondly, the original poster is able to permanently delete comments on their posts. It happens often. Some posters only keep comments from people they already know. Others just don't like having too many notes because it attracts more attention. It can be a bunch of reasons.

Another common thing that's more specific to snzblr is that people tend to delete all reactions from members that don't mention their age (or age range) in their bio to avoid interacting with minors at all. You may have noticed that and added yours, but if not, that could explain it.

Ah okay, I’ve put my age in the bio so hopefully that shouldn’t be an issue. It might just be that my comments aren’t going through. Do you possibly know why my comments won’t go through? I have no issues with wifi or signal.

Most of the times I've seen it happen, it was because the app needed an update or because of a bug, but in those cases it usually doesn't happen to every single comment. The only other thing that comes up to my mind for now is if you have been blocked by the OP of the posts you're trying to comment on.

If you do notice that absolutely none of your comments go through, even on different blogs, I suggest you try to contact Tumblr's support system.