Sneeze Fetish Forum

Resources for Buddhism?

Yep

Hey y’all, hope everyone is doing well!

I have been going through a lot lately, and am in need of some serious spiritual guidance!!  I am really attracted to Buddhism.  Are there any of you who are also attracted to the Buddhist religion and/or have reputable resources for me to research on my own?  I wanna make sure I am doing this right….

Thanks everyone!  I LOVE this forum!

Jeff

Alan Watts' podcasts, which you can find on Spotify, are terrific primers. He was a Zen Buddhist.

What The Buddha Taught by Wapola Rahula expands on some basic, but essential parts of thought that will build you a solid foundation. 

Don't know how committed to Buddhism you are. But, Alan Watts can also introduce you to Taoism, which is better adapted to the modern world. 

Most Chinese who are philosophical practice both. Unlike Abrahamic religions, they are not mutually exclusive. 

Both use calming the mind and going with the flow to help you find The Way. 

Edited by Chiguy
2 hours ago, Chiguy said:

Alan Watts' podcasts, which you can find on Spotify, are terrific primers. He was a Zen Buddhist.

What The Buddha Taught by Wapola Rahula expands on some basic, but essential parts of thought that will build you a solid foundation. 

Don't know how committed to Buddhism you are. But, Alan Watts can also introduce you to Taoism, which is better adapted to the modern world. 

Most Chinese who are philosophical practice both. Unlike Abrahamic religions, they are not mutually exclusive. 

Both use calming the mind and going with the flow to help you find The Way. 

Thank you very much for these!