Sneeze Fetish Forum

Automotive repair advice.

sneezefan222

I’ve been working as a service technician for about three years now and I figured maybe I could use my expertise to help my fellow members with any car issues that they might have.  If any has a questions about their car, fair prices, or anything related, just let me know!

24 minutes ago, AlexK said:

Why did you post this is general discussion instead of the "off topic" board?

This does belong in the Off Topic board, therefore I will move it there.

11 minutes ago, webmeistro said:

This does belong in the Off Topic board, therefore I will move it there.

My bad!!! Thought I was in off-topic already.  Thank You for the help!

26 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Ah cool my brother is a mechanic and taught me a lot about cars 😏 I sometimes help him fix his car and in the past his motorbike I don’t remember all the names of the parts though haha 

Trust me you don’t want to either 😂.  Only reason I know is because I’ve made this my job. 

1 hour ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

🤣🤣 haha It is like a whole different language haha 

Literally 😅 sometimes I feel like I’m trying to translate from Chinese 

14 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

It is very tricky, but my brother gets it all loool he is like a scientist 🤣 he once took apart his whole motorbike at the side of the road down to it’s screws 😅 he then fixed the parts and put it back together in one day! He knew exactly what part goes where lool He shocked everybody in the neighbourhood, as they saw him take it all part and do it all in such a short space of time, without garage 🤣🤣 I certainly would take a day to take a motorbike apart let alone put it back together hahah

Kudos to him! I could never do that with a motorcycle. 

My car is held together with zip ties, baling wire, and bondo. The floor is patched with sheet metal from an old washing machine lol. It's my beater that I don't have to worrty about if it gets damaged.

My car's transmission is sealed. Does that mean I don't have to change the transmission fluid?:huh:

7 minutes ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

My car's transmission is sealed. Does that mean I don't have to change the transmission fluid?:huh:

@Rhomberg Rabbit No, you definitely do have to have your transmission fluid changed.  The only thing special about a “sealed” transmission is that it doesn’t have a dipstick!  You can and should change the fluid inside of it.  There’s usually a drain plug at the bottom of the transmission and a fill hole with a cap at the top.  On kat vehicles, once you’ve filled the transmission to proper level, you’ll have to get the transmission to operating temperature and then open a level check plug on the side of the transmission.  You can find the fluid level specs on the web or ask your local dealership for the information. 

3 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

@Rhomberg Rabbit No, you definitely do have to have your transmission fluid changed.  The only thing special about a “sealed” transmission is that it doesn’t have a dipstick!  You can and should change the fluid inside of it.  There’s usually a drain plug at the bottom of the transmission and a fill hole with a cap at the top.  On kat vehicles, once you’ve filled the transmission to proper level, you’ll have to get the transmission to operating temperature and then open a level check plug on the side of the transmission.  You can find the fluid level specs on the web or ask your local dealership for the information. 

@Rhomberg Rabbit forget the part where it says “On Kat vehicles”.  That was a typo!!

3 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Ah yes I remember this very well with my brother 🤣 the dipstick and the fluid change, if it is dirty in anyway it needs to be changed, and also if the fluid is low it needs to be changed 🤭 the measuring dipstick is sooo helpful without it I would be lost haha 😂 

I just had to reply to this because I remember with the dipstick 🤣 (I won’t be doing anymore comments here, but I was like “oh I know it well” and so had to post) 🙈

High School College GIF

This Gif is me learning after seeing it done soo many times 🤣🤣 

Lol little Ms Mechanic

14 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Hehe 🤭 yess I love that “Little Ms Mechanic”🙈 hatchlings GIF by Angry Birds

lool to this Gif 🤣🤣 

This is how you look when you talk about working on cars.  

Just now, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Hahah 🤣🤣 yesssss as I am like “I am proud of myself” 🤣🤣 “Go me” 🤣🤣 

🤣🤣 you’re awesome.  

12 hours ago, Chillted96 said:

My car is held together with zip ties, baling wire, and bondo. The floor is patched with sheet metal from an old washing machine lol. It's my beater that I don't have to worrty about if it gets damaged.

Sounds like my first car :coolsmiley02:

13 hours ago, Chillted96 said:

Something tells me you partake in street racing 😏

41 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Hahaha 🤭 aww thanks! 🤭

You’re welcome lovely 😄

🙈😳 (blushing) lool 

@Jess Starseed1111 it really makes my day fly by when I get to chat with you.  Having conversations like this is something I live for. 

1 minute ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Selena Gomez Smile GIF

Aww that is so sweet of you to say 🙈🤭 I like chatting to you too 🌟🌅🌟 it is soo amazing when you vibe with someone 🌟 

It really is.  It’s like a connection that has been broken for some time is finally fixed and better than ever.  

42 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Awww🌟🌟🌅 your words are soo sweet 🥹🌟🌅 also very poetic, do you write? 📖🥰🌿🌷🪐🌠 

I’ve been told that I should be.  If if did I’d probably work as an independent journalist.  Matt Taibi and bari Weiss are two of my favorite journalists.  They’ve done great works covering the coronavirus pandemic and the twitter files.  You should read them if you have a chance. 

39 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

I really think you would be such an amazing writer I can see that straight away with how you write and even with you sweet words about the connection 🌟

Ah a journalists sounds pretty cool 🌟 I have written articles but they were about my own life experiences not others 😅

I can see really see you writing poetry, you write from your heart and I think that is what every writer needs. The beautiful poems you could write 🫠💌 (the emoji is the melting) 🤣 “To her” - poems  (soulmate vibes) 🌿🌷like what you would want to say and how you would feel or feel … I would love to read them (if you do write poems) 💖🌟

Couple Love GIF by Caleb Hearn

Lol not much of a fan of poems but thank you for the kind remarks.  I could do alright if I was writing a love letter to a woman I was dating but I’d never publish the work.  I like my privacy too much.  

What would really be nice is to see you face to face so that I can tell you in person how great you are. 

Aww yes I love the idea of “Love Letters” I have never received one before 🤣🤣

I write Poems 😂 lool 

Aww so kind, although I am not one to meet anyone straight away 😂 I always like to get to know someone way more in general, especially online lool 

To Jess, 

When I first joined the forum, I had no friends or associates whatsoever.  It wasn’t until you replied to one of my posts that I realized that I was going to meet great people with common interest.  I can tell just by chatting with you over the last few days that you’re an amazing person and I’m lucky to call you a friend.  Your personality is just one of the many attractive qualities you have.  You’re always kind, generous with your time, and you always make me laugh when we talk about our grammar mistakes, haha.  I know we haven’t met in person, but I’d absolutely love to.  If can be honest, I would be over the moon if I could see you.  Even just seeing your nose would be a godsend.  You’re amazing Jess, and I can’t believe I get to witness it.  

with love, 

Jake, 

8 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Pride And Prejudice GIF by Working Title

Aww (sighs) ….🫠 …… one second before I reply to your lovely sweet letter…. Just pausing while sitting to have my “Jane Austen”  moment in this Gif ✉️👒…. 

You are very sweet to take the time to write a cute letter hehe (blushing) and thank you for your kind warm words, it is very much appreciated and received. I could tell you was such a good writer, I literally read every single line and word with a smile on my face. The typo talk in the letter made me laugh as I am always making mistakes on here and made me giggle to see your first and other ones 🤭 because that is me everyday at least haha 

Thank you again for such a cute letter, I love to come on here each day and just be me, and talk to amazing members, and post things that make me laugh, or add music I love, or tell singleton stories, or write self love journal prompts with music , and to put quotes too. And if all things brightens someone’s day than that is truly amazing 🌟 🌟 It is like sparking little bits of Fairy dust or glitter everywhere 🌟 🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻 

It warms my heart to know that I can make you smile ❤️.  Be careful with the dust however.  Might cause a sneezefit 😏😅

speaking of that, you never told me what causes you to sneeze.  It’s been gnawing at me for days ❤️❤️❤️😅

16 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

It warms my heart to know that I can make you smile ❤️.  Be careful with the dust however.  Might cause a sneezefit 😏😅

speaking of that, you never told me what causes you to sneeze.  It’s been gnawing at me for days ❤️❤️❤️😅

@Jess Starseed1111 let me know 😂