Sneeze Fetish Forum

Céline 22 f

Céline

This isnt my real name for privacy reasons.

Im a 22 f Year old dressmaker/tailor with a rather sensetive nose.

Im into sneezing myself and have problems when it comes to finding a partner thgat shares my hobby

Im mostly into sneezing myself and induce mostlky with allergens.

If someone wants to trade stuff or ghet to knoe me better Im also open for Dms and Emails 

I hope I get to know some of you on here.

12 minutes ago, Céline said:

Im into sneezing myself and have problems when it comes to finding a partner thgat shares my hobby

If someone wants to trade stuff or ghet to knoe me better Im also open for Dms and Emails 

Hello Celine!

Welcome to the forum! I definitely would love to hear/see your sneezes one day… I’m trying to get into making male sneeze content on YouTube, OF, etc.

1 hour ago, Céline said:

Hey Celine 👋 Welcome to the forum!  I’d love to get to know you more and possibly trade.  You probably can’t send dm’s or email on here yet but there are other places you can share from.  

3 hours ago, Céline said:

Hello Céline! You seem to be new so you can't yet dm and i do not see an email in your profile, however my email is in my profile feel free to reach out :) or maybe if you ask a mod they can put it in your profile or something. Either way its great to have you here and welcome to the forum! :)

Like others said, new people can’t dm but if you reach out to a mod, they might let you put your email in your profile.

Hi Céline, I welcome you among us. If you wish to have access to private messages, you must first be validated by a moderator after showing that you are active on the forum. If I remember correctly, you must have posted a minimum of 50 messages in a certain period of time without bombarding the forum with messages.

Otherwise for emails, you can ask a moderator to post yours on your profile page. Otherwise, I think you can also see the email addresses on the profiles of those who were willing to share theirs.

Looking forward to meeting you on the different parts of the forum.
Marius :razz: