Sneeze Fetish Forum

How long has it been?

47Bears

Hello hello one and all. I just now realized I’ve been posting on this forum for years and never once introduced myself, even pre name change. So hi, you can call me anything you’d like, and I’m a fan of big noses and sneezy gals, as you could probably tell my my inability to stop writing about them. I’ve been posting stories for years here, and after a loooong hiatus, I’m kinda sorta back to posting, even if my inspiration has run a bit dry. I’m always open to PM’s and making new friends around the community, so if any of you guys like my writing (for whatever reason) and want to say something about it to me or just say hi, please shoot me a PM and ill respond. 

HI @47Bears and welcome back! Would you like to tell us what your former user name was, so maybe I could remember some of your stories or posts that you shared in the past? 🍀 🙂
I'll understand if you prefer not to tell, though. No problem at all. 🤝

1 hour ago, kiku said:

HI @47Bears and welcome back! Would you like to tell us what your former user name was, so maybe I could remember some of your stories or posts that you shared in the past? 🍀 🙂
I'll understand if you prefer not to tell, though. No problem at all. 🤝

I used to be Yamiterasu on this forum. I get if you or others don’t remember me, but that’s my old name

Edited by 47Bears

Just took a minute to actually check and turns out I did post an intro 8 years ago, lmao. I didn’t see it mixed in with all the stuff I reeeeeally wish I could delete. But hey, we all write stuff we don’t like occasionally 

@47Bears Ah, I see. I remember your name because of its Japanese feeling. 😉

Yeah, you're right, we all develop and grow, and change our writing styles and topics. I know it can be embarrassing, but let's not worry about that too much. Nobody is perfect anyway! 😅

As a fellow fan of of huge noses and gigantic sneezes. Your stories are my favorites here on this website! If you do plan on making more, I'll definitely be looking forward to them!

Hmm, well I can't exactly say "Welcome!" because you've been here for a while, but I can say welcome back...and also ask if there is a story behind your screen name, because that is a pretty specific amount of bears.

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Hmm, well I can't exactly say "Welcome!" because you've been here for a while, but I can say welcome back...and also ask if there is a story behind your screen name, because that is a pretty specific amount of bears.

The funny thing is, there really isn’t. I just kinda picked a number I found funny and rolled with it

46 minutes ago, 47Bears said:

The funny thing is, there really isn’t. I just kinda picked a number I found funny and rolled with it

This is the best possible answer to the question. Why that many bears? Well, why not that many bears? This amuses me greatly. :laugh:

On 6/17/2023 at 5:16 AM, 47Bears said:

Hello hello one and all. I just now realized I’ve been posting on this forum for years and never once introduced myself, even pre name change. So hi, you can call me anything you’d like, and I’m a fan of big noses and sneezy gals, as you could probably tell my my inability to stop writing about them. I’ve been posting stories for years here, and after a loooong hiatus, I’m kinda sorta back to posting, even if my inspiration has run a bit dry. I’m always open to PM’s and making new friends around the community, so if any of you guys like my writing (for whatever reason) and want to say something about it to me or just say hi, please shoot me a PM and ill respond. 

@47Bears Welcome back!  It’s always nice to see members who left drop in again!