Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hayfever ?

Snc2015

I have never suffered with hayfever but I think I have developed it . I had  been sitting out in the garden for Father’s Day at my dad’s house for a couple of  hours and I stated sneezing . Initially my nose was itchy and then  I sneezed twice hushooo , hushooo  and excused myself. Then my nose was very itchy . I excused myself and blew my nose in the bathroom but just after blowing my nose I had a fit of sneezing ( thankfully in the bathroom ). I sneezed 10 times and it was a desperate fit which I stifled after the first 2 .  I then made my excuses   and left as I was embarrassed sneezing so much and on the drive home sneezed  another 10 times - huge desperate sneezes with hitching build ups . . Once I get home I took a shower too  and whilst  in the  shower continued to sneeze my head off . I was dizzy from all the sneezing . The shower has definitely helped as the  sneezing has subsided but my nose is still extremely itchy. I think I’m going to need to go to the pharmacy and buy some hayfever medication. I think it’s the hot weather as this is new  for me . 

Bless you, @Snc2015 ! And thanks for sharing the sound. 😊 Hmmm, given that you said you've never had hayfever before, it *could* be a summer cold, but the way you describe how many times you sneezed and that it got a bit better after you took a shower, even though your nose is still itchy, it sounds more like an allergic reaction to me... After all, you can get allergies at any point in your life... Anyway, I hope you feel better! 💕

Goodness, that sounds like quite the fit indeed! Hope you're feeling better by now ❤️

9 hours ago, Snc2015 said:

I have never suffered with hayfever but I think I have developed it . I had  been sitting out in the garden for Father’s Day at my dad’s house for a couple of  hours and I stated sneezing . Initially my nose was itchy and then  I sneezed twice hushooo , hushooo  and excused myself. Then my nose was very itchy . I excused myself and blew my nose in the bathroom but just after blowing my nose I had a fit of sneezing ( thankfully in the bathroom ). I sneezed 10 times and it was a desperate fit which I stifled after the first 2 .  I then made my excuses   and left as I was embarrassed sneezing so much and on the drive home sneezed  another 10 times - huge desperate sneezes with hitching build ups . . Once I get home I took a shower too  and whilst  in the  shower continued to sneeze my head off . I was dizzy from all the sneezing . The shower has definitely helped as the  sneezing has subsided but my nose is still extremely itchy. I think I’m going to need to go to the pharmacy and buy some hayfever medication. I think it’s the hot weather as this is new  for me . 

Bless you!  Yeah, you definitely don't want to get dizzy from sneezing...

@Snc2015, that was a bit like me last week with the sneezing and the amount of nose blowing I was doing, it maybe is hayfever or just the weather. Bless you on your sneezes too. Hope you got plenty of tissues or hankies too for your nose. 

13 hours ago, Snc2015 said:

I agree with @kiku it’s definitely a new allergy developing.  You should get tested by an allergist to see what you’re allergic to.