Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite Burger Joint.

sneezefan222

What’s everyone top spot to get a hot burger and sum salty fries! 😋🍔

mines probably gonna be this small restaurant in Lake Havasu, AZ called Juicy’s.  The best avocado bacon burger I’ve had in years!

In-n-Out. Hands down. Animal style burger, fries well-done.  Nothing better!

3 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

“Burger joint” term - love it 😂 

Ummm maybe smiths and westerns in U.K. and also gourmet burger kitchen in U.K. 

What are the burgers like in the U.K?  Do they tend to me more American or do you have your own twist to them?

37 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

No way like American burgers so I am told by my great aunt who has been all around US hehe - your burgers are way better and bigger - even our Macdonalds burgers are tiny 🤭haha 

Yes all of our food is larger than the rest of the world.  We’re super size eaters here 😂

I'm a super picky eater and suffer from ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder) so I only eat certain things. I also don't eat meat or fish. But a food staple and safe food for me is french fries. As well as potato chips. Some of my favorite places to get fries include Top Tomato and Tattooed Mom, both in Philadelphia, PA. I also enjoy McDonald's fries when they're good. They aren't always. But when they are, they're great. 

1 hour ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Hehe soo funny 🤣🤣 what time is it there? Loool 

It’s 6:30 in the afternoon.  What time is it in London?

25 minutes ago, AngelRain said:

I'm a super picky eater and suffer from ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder) so I only eat certain things. I also don't eat meat or fish. But a food staple and safe food for me is french fries. As well as potato chips. Some of my favorite places to get fries include Top Tomato and Tattooed Mom, both in Philadelphia, PA. I also enjoy McDonald's fries when they're good. They aren't always. But when they are, they're great. 

Have you ever tried an impossible burger?  McDonalds fries are always a late night go-to.  

1 minute ago, sneezefan222 said:

Have you ever tried an impossible burger?  McDonalds fries are always a late night go-to.  

I have not. My boyfriend is vegetarian too though and has tried to get me to try one for years. It's really hard for me to try new things. And forcing things is really stressful and triggering for me. To give you an idea of how bad this is, I used to eat a lot of things when I was like 2 years old and younger. I would eat meat, I would eat vegetables, fruits, eggs, cheese...But about 2 years old was the last time I had any of those things. I survive on vitamins and what little foods I do eat. My vitamins are more than likely what's keeping me alive at this point. I'm very close to being diabetic. I've been pre-diabetic for years. I know I need to change, and trust me, I'm trying. But it's very difficult.

12 hours ago, AngelRain said:

I have not. My boyfriend is vegetarian too though and has tried to get me to try one for years. It's really hard for me to try new things. And forcing things is really stressful and triggering for me. To give you an idea of how bad this is, I used to eat a lot of things when I was like 2 years old and younger. I would eat meat, I would eat vegetables, fruits, eggs, cheese...But about 2 years old was the last time I had any of those things. I survive on vitamins and what little foods I do eat. My vitamins are more than likely what's keeping me alive at this point. I'm very close to being diabetic. I've been pre-diabetic for years. I know I need to change, and trust me, I'm trying. But it's very difficult.

Wow…what was the cause of your disorder?  

7 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oh that was way earlier than us, I think it was around 1am when I was on here last night. I actually left this on last night as I fell asleep, so it probably looked like I was on here all night but I really wasn’t 🤣🤣 I literally opened my eyes just now and saw my phone was still on here 😅 it’s 7:20am here and is thundering and lightning right now lool 

Lool is it still rainin’ out there or did the sun finally decide to come out?

Just now, sneezefan222 said:

Wow…what was the cause of your disorder?  

I wish I knew! I've been trying to find a cure or treatment or something for years now! Nothing I've tried has worked. It's like my bug phobia. When I was little I didn't hate them and wasn't scared of them at all. But then I made the mistake of looking at a fly really close up and something in my brain just snapped. Now I'm terrified of all bugs (and spiders) whether they can hurt me or not. :(

Just now, AngelRain said:

I wish I knew! I've been trying to find a cure or treatment or something for years now! Nothing I've tried has worked. It's like my bug phobia. When I was little I didn't hate them and wasn't scared of them at all. But then I made the mistake of looking at a fly really close up and something in my brain just snapped. Now I'm terrified of all bugs (and spiders) whether they can hurt me or not. :(

So it’s similar to a mental block?  I’m not sure I understand. 

Just now, sneezefan222 said:

So it’s similar to a mental block?  I’m not sure I understand. 

I guess it's similar to a mental block. What I meant was that something changed, and since then I haven't been able to try new foods. The bug thing was just another example of my brain basically saying "nope. This thing is bad or scary or whatever. We will avoid these things like the plague now".

Just now, AngelRain said:

I guess it's similar to a mental block. What I meant was that something changed, and since then I haven't been able to try new foods. The bug thing was just another example of my brain basically saying "nope. This thing is bad or scary or whatever. We will avoid these things like the plague now".

I've heard that many people with ARFID have had a bad experience with food that scared them into not trying anything new. I don't know if something like that happened to me or what. I honestly don't remember.

The Billy Goat tavern in downtown Chicago. Cheezborger cheezborger cheezborger no fries chips, no coke, Pepsi. Or is it no Pepsi, coke?  I can never remember :watsup:.                              Also Kuma's Corner on the north side of Chicago 

Edited by Rhomberg Rabbit
2 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Awww 🥰 the rain has gone for now, but no sun as yet, think it may rain again 😅 wanted to go for a walk to the river, not sure if I should leave that for another day 😂🌊- Is it sunny there? And what time is it? Hehe 

Yes it’s sunny and getting warmer by the minute.  It’s quarter til ten here.  A nice walk by the river sounds peaceful.

1 hour ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

The Billy Goat tavern in downtown Chicago. Cheezborger cheezborger cheezborger no fries chips, no coke, Pepsi. Or is it no Pepsi, coke?  I can never remember :watsup:.                              Also Kuma's Corner on the north side of Chicago 

Pepsi no coke!! Lol I’ll have to try those places when I go to Chicago. 

2 hours ago, AngelRain said:

Ok now I get the picture.  Sounds like a good way to break that is to try something new.

21 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Aww that’s nice ☺️ still early there aww yeah it is peaceful walking by the river it is one of my fav things to do and watch the sunsetting with a tea in my hand hehe 

Yes it’s a great time for rest and relaxation.  

Brian's diner in Mt. Morris New York near the entrance to Letchworth state park I wouldn't call it a burger joint exactly but it's our favorite! about a 30 minute drive from where I live in Warsaw New York. we don't get to eat there only a couple times a year but when we do it's the best and Letchworth State park is amazing in and of it's self they call it "the Grand Canyon of the East" if any of ya ever get the chance to see it I highly recommend it. here's links to both the diner and the Park. Letchworth State park has an amazing history of it's own too. Letchworth State Park - WikipediaBrian's USA Diner (briansusadiner.com)

On 6/20/2023 at 1:02 PM, sneezefan222 said:

Ok now I get the picture.  Sounds like a good way to break that is to try something new.

Yeah I know. And trust me I've been trying. Another problem is I hate mixing things. It took me until I met my current partner almost 6 years ago to try milkshakes. Even though I love milk and I love ice cream. This problem is so bad that until recently I wouldn't even stray from the certain brands of food that I'd been eating for my whole life. Like I knew McDonald's and I knew Lay's potato chips so I wouldn't try any other types of fries from like Burger King or Wendy's or whatever. Or other brands of potato chips like Herr's or Utz. It's difficult battle and I fight it every day. But I am fighting it so hopefully someday I'll be able to eat like everyone else.

1 hour ago, AngelRain said:

Yeah I know. And trust me I've been trying. Another problem is I hate mixing things. It took me until I met my current partner almost 6 years ago to try milkshakes. Even though I love milk and I love ice cream. This problem is so bad that until recently I wouldn't even stray from the certain brands of food that I'd been eating for my whole life. Like I knew McDonald's and I knew Lay's potato chips so I wouldn't try any other types of fries from like Burger King or Wendy's or whatever. Or other brands of potato chips like Herr's or Utz. It's difficult battle and I fight it every day. But I am fighting it so hopefully someday I'll be able to eat like everyone else.

Well Herr’s and Ute’s are questionable choices.  You gotta try something good like Stacy’s Pita chips or maybe Nacho Cheese Doritos.  

• 2 weeks later...

We don't have so many American or British burger shops in Germany but I really like Five Guys. It's fairly new in Germany but I really like it. McDonald's and BurgerKing are not so good here. I can't say for UK or the US. I've never been there. 

Forgot to mention probably my favorite place in Philly! It's called Monster Vegan. They have the best fries I think I've ever had. If ever any of you are in the area, and like/don't mind vegan food, definitely check them out. They have some cool cocktails too. According to my boyfriend. I personally don't drink.