Sneeze Fetish Forum

Summer Cold Contagion F (self) and M

sapphireeyes

This week I came down with a very terrible cold. Coughing, fever, laryngitis, and of course nonstop sneezing and nose blowing.   Getting sick in the summer is particularly hard for me, and the loss of my voice has been affecting the way it sounds. Instead of the full-voiced multiples I’m used to, I’ve been sounding a lot more screechy, with my voice cracking every time. “Aat-tschiEw!”

Last night I went out with my friends, dinner, drinks, and dancing during an event with the bars in our neighborhood; we had been looking forward to this night for weeks and I didn’t want to bail. There were 4 of us, but for the most of the night I stayed closest to my friend B, as we’re usually attached at the hip at these things. We were all hugging and dancing together, but B and I shared food and drinks as well. I actually had my sneezing under control for most of the night, but I was coughing a whole lot. When we were at our table at the final bar of the night, there was a tickle that just wouldn’t leave me alone. I tried to hold my own in the conversation until:

”Ah-haa-schIEW! chOo! ha-shiEw! huP-SHIEW! aH…hA-choO!”

Bless you!” B laughed. “The night wouldn’t be complete without at least five sneezes in a row from you.” He and the rest of my friends often tease me about how much I sneeze, how I always seem to have a cold, etc.; I laughed along with everyone.

”The way this night is going,” I started, after giving my nose a thick blow into my Kleenex, “it seems like you’re gonna be next.”

”I’ll be fine,” B retorted, “you’re just sensitive.”

”I am not. What do we think about dessert, should we stay here or should we-“

”hAH-chFFT!”

I widened my eyes at him. “Gesundheit.”

”Thank you.”

”See what I mean?”

”I’ll be fine.”

Our friend D chimed in “This is what happens when you sit next to Typhoid Mary all night.”

Lastly, L gave their two-cents as well: “Yeah man, you’re screwed.”

We enjoyed the rest of the evening, and of course this morning when I texted the group chat about the next night out, B complained about how he had a fever and couldn’t stop sneezing and coughing.

B: How were you able to get out of bed with this? I feel awful.

S: I had a new dress for this night! Willpower, my friend.

So far D and L are still fine, and I hope they stay okay because this cold is in fact very nasty and annoying.

18 minutes ago, sapphireeyes said:

This week I came down with a very terrible cold. Coughing, fever, laryngitis, and of course nonstop sneezing and nose blowing.   Getting sick in the summer is particularly hard for me, and the loss of my voice has been affecting the way it sounds. Instead of the full-voiced multiples I’m used to, I’ve been sounding a lot more screechy, with my voice cracking every time. “Aat-tschiEw!”

Last night I went out with my friends, dinner, drinks, and dancing during an event with the bars in our neighborhood; we had been looking forward to this night for weeks and I didn’t want to bail. There were 4 of us, but for the most of the night I stayed closest to my friend B, as we’re usually attached at the hip at these things. We were all hugging and dancing together, but B and I shared food and drinks as well. I actually had my sneezing under control for most of the night, but I was coughing a whole lot. When we were at our table at the final bar of the night, there was a tickle that just wouldn’t leave me alone. I tried to hold my own in the conversation until:

Bless you!” B laughed. “The night wouldn’t be complete without at least five sneezes in a row from you.” He and the rest of my friends often tease me about how much I sneeze, how I always seem to have a cold, etc.; I laughed along with everyone.

”The way this night is going,” I started, after giving my nose a thick blow into my Kleenex, “it seems like you’re gonna be next.”

”hAH-chFFT!”

”Thank you.”

”See what I mean?”

”I’ll be fine.”

Our friend D chimed in “This is what happens when you sit next to Typhoid Mary all night.”

We enjoyed the rest of the evening, and of course this morning when I texted the group chat about the next night out, B complained about how he had a fever and couldn’t stop sneezing and coughing.

So far D and L are still fine, and I hope they stay okay because this cold is in fact very nasty and annoying.

Well thank you for such a wonderful observation! I certainly do wish you a speedy recovery!

It definitely would have been very intriguing to hear all those sneezes though! :)

Thanks for the obs!  I hope you feel better soon....yes, oh to be a fly on the wall for those sneezes (and nose blowing, of course)!

On 6/19/2023 at 1:00 PM, sapphireeyes said:

”hAH-chFFT!”

”Thank you.”

”See what I mean?”

”I’ll be fine.”

LOL!!! Typhoid Mary!!!😂😂😂 SHOTS FIRED!!!🤣🤣🤣 

btw I hope you have a lightspeed fast recovery❤️