Sneeze Fetish Forum

Attire in rel to fetish

Colds&sweaters

Is it just me or does anyone else find that what a person with a cold is wearing to be a big part of the attraction? For example if the person is dressed formally -collared shirts, extensive makeup, etc/ for some reason I tend to be turned off, yet the more underdressed that person is the more attractive I find them? As if the attire is a reflection of how much their illness has taken out of them?

Interesting! I'm actually really into the opposite - I love when someone has a really bad cold and is doing everything they can to look put together - like nice outfit, makeup, trying to look on the outside presentable, contrary to how they feel inside. 

5 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Me too, I like whole cold vibes with the nice outfit vibe hmmm 🔥🔥🔥

Thirded. :yay:  Trying so hard to look composed and elegant still, but slumped posture, makeup applied but not entirely concealing dark circles around eyes and redness around nose, generally sluggish demeanour, all that giving away how miserable they feel despite the proper clothing. :twisted: 

I like both!  Clothes that let you know the wearer is just so sick and miserable is nice...and someone suffering through a cold while wearing a crisp suit or elegant dress and beautifully done makeup is also nice.  They're both delicious in entirely different ways, I could never choose between the two!