Sneeze Fetish Forum

What’s everyone’s favorite dream car?

sneezefan222

What’s the car you would buy if money wasn’t an issue?  Would it be something sporty or luxury or just economical? 

13 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

I liked my brothers Lexus he had … but it is quite strong on the force of it when driving - especially on the motorway lol 

maybe a Jeep 🤣 

p.s I don’t drive need to take lessons 🤭

do you drive? Lol 

Do you remember what model of Lexus?? Jeep are good depending on what model you get. Yes I have to drive for my job (auto mechanic)😂

37 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Umm going to ask my brother as it was awhile ago lol 😂 it wasn’t a new model lool 

Haha ummm not good at the models haha 😂 

Oooh so you drive around helping people who break down on the road? 

No I have to test drive them in order to verify concerns that the customer has.  I also have to drive them a certain number of miles after I’ve finished certain repairs.  

A Chevy Super sport from the 60's

Edited by Rhomberg Rabbit
32 minutes ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

A Chevy Super sport from the 60's

@Rhomberg Rabbit super sport was a trim package not a car itself.  I’m the Sixties you had the nova, Camaro, chevelle, and impala available with the super sport package. 

21 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Ooo that kind of reminds me of the bumble bee transformer car … but I could be really wrong so 😳

Fun Running GIF by Transformers

Bumblebee is a Chevy Camaro SS (Super Sport) in the first movie I believe he’s a ‘78 then transfers to the 2010 model.  As more movies were made he would model as the newest iteration of the car. 

52 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

@Rhomberg Rabbit super sport was a trim package not a car itself.  I’m the Sixties you had the nova, Camaro, chevelle, and impala available with the super sport package. 

Pick one :watsup:

4 minutes ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

Pick one :watsup:

For you I’d pick the Camaro.  Small, fast, and nimble!

I'd have to say either a Porsche 911 or an Aston Martin. Although I love the car I have at the moment which is a 2022 BMW 4 series.

• 3 weeks later...

I always adored the 1972 Citroen DS 20 like the one that 'Patrick Jane's drives in 'The Mentalist'. But I actually like my current car which is a Renault Twingo le coq sportif tce 95. It's such a cute car for the city and has quite a lot of power for the highway as well. 

Just give me a VW Beetle. An old one. I've never driven one but I so badly want to!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 10:43 PM, Hankyrick said:

I'd have to say either a Porsche 911 or an Aston Martin. Although I love the car I have at the moment which is a 2022 BMW 4 series.

Very nice selection! If I were you I’d stick with the 911.  It’s a true driver’s car. 

On 6/21/2023 at 2:36 PM, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

I once had a 1984 Olds Cutlass I was rather fond of 

What was under the hood?

On 7/12/2023 at 9:20 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

I always adored the 1972 Citroen DS 20 like the one that 'Patrick Jane's drives in 'The Mentalist'. But I actually like my current car which is a Renault Twingo le coq sportif tce 95. It's such a cute car for the city and has quite a lot of power for the highway as well. 

The DS is always a great car.  I have to laugh when you mention Renault because they own Nissan and those cars are crap nowadays 🤣.  @AntheaHolmes you always make me laugh. 

On 7/16/2023 at 4:17 AM, Just Older said:

Just give me a VW Beetle. An old one. I've never driven one but I so badly want to!

Stick, or automatic stick? 

convertible, coupe, or ragtop(my favorite)

so many options!! 

12 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

What was under the hood?

The DS is always a great car.  I have to laugh when you mention Renault because they own Nissan and those cars are crap nowadays 🤣.  @AntheaHolmes you always make me laugh. 

Stick, or automatic stick? 

convertible, coupe, or ragtop(my favorite)

so many options!! 

Yeah. Nissan is crap nowadays but the original french Renault is still good imo. 

11 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Yeah. Nissan is crap nowadays but the original french Renault is still good imo. 

Indeed it is.  

3 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Very nice selection! If I were you I’d stick with the 911.  It’s a true driver’s car. 

A manual BMW is also a drivers car, especially an M140 which I had

36 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

A manual BMW is also a drivers car, especially an M140 which I had

Indeed it is. So is a manual e46.  Which I want to have

I just want something with decent gas mileage that a mattress in the back of, so that I could live in it and travel. I known it's a pretty simple dream lol.

1 hour ago, mordaciousghost said:

I just want something with decent gas mileage that a mattress in the back of, so that I could live in it and travel. I known it's a pretty simple dream lol.

The Metris Van would be a good option

On 7/25/2023 at 8:49 AM, sneezefan222 said:

What was under the hood?

The DS is always a great car.  I have to laugh when you mention Renault because they own Nissan and those cars are crap nowadays 🤣@AntheaHolmes

A 231

1 hour ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

A 231

In a cutlass? I thought they came with a 305 or 350 in ‘84? 

On 7/26/2023 at 11:41 AM, sneezefan222 said:

In a cutlass? I thought they came with a 305 or 350 in ‘84? 

Not mine :watsup: mine had a v 6

Edited by Rhomberg Rabbit
37 minutes ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

Not mine :watsup: mine had a v 6

Damn.  That would’ve been a great project car.  Something you could go in multiple directions with 

On 7/27/2023 at 12:36 PM, sneezefan222 said:

Damn.  That would’ve been a great project car.  Something you could go in multiple directions with             

I considered it. If only I'd had the money :disco: