Sneeze Fetish Forum

What your favorite inducing method?

sneezefan222

My favorite inducing method would have to be a rolled up piece of toilet paper into my left nostril.  Once I get going, I can sneeze 4-5 times in a minute (which always leads to a super gurgly nose blow).  For some reason, inducing with a rolled up tissue, napkin, or paper towel doesn't really work, and neither does inducing into the right nostril.  Very strange, I know....

My favourite is chhinkni because that's when I get the most sneezes out. Although I do like the tissue method but it just ends up being a bit soaked.

I've tried several but I never managed to make myself sneeze 😕 I'm impressed that you guys manage to trigger something!

5 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Eyes Flirting GIF by Bounce

What is yours? 🙈 - the gif is actually footage of asking this question 😳🙈 (blushing beyond measure) lool 

Probably qtip it’s the least painful for me. 
lol 😂 you’re always blushing, and I love it. 

5 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

I've tried several but I never managed to make myself sneeze 😕 I'm impressed that you guys manage to trigger something!

Nothing at all?

3 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Margot Robbie Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

Morning 🌅 Awww Qtips 🙈😳 hehe …. And that Mr Mechanic made me blush ever so more 🙈🔥🫠

❤️

6 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Nothing at all?

Yep! Maybe I'm doing it wrong, or my nose isn't very sensitive.

My favourite is a strand of dental floss, specifically Oral B Super floss lol. Someone on the forum suggested it years ago and I’ve never been able to find the post again. It’s about the same thickness as a clothes tag but longer so you can reach more places and also has a nice minty scent which I know can make some people sneezier. 

A close second for me would be chhinkni because using it is super fun and the only way I can have a fit. But it has a big downside for me which is that it makes me suuuper congested for 1-2 days after I’ve used it which is too uncomfortable for frequent use. Pretty ironic seeing as how its intended purpose is as a decongestant…

6 minutes ago, Moose said:

My favourite is a strand of dental floss, specifically Oral B Super floss lol. Someone on the forum suggested it years ago and I’ve never been able to find the post again. It’s about the same thickness as a clothes tag but longer so you can reach more places and also has a nice minty scent which I know can make some people sneezier. 

A close second for me would be chhinkni because using it is super fun and the only way I can have a fit. But it has a big downside for me which is that it makes me suuuper congested for 1-2 days after I’ve used it which is too uncomfortable for frequent use. Pretty ironic seeing as how its intended purpose is as a decongestant…

1-10 how sensitive does it make your nose? 

8 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

1-10 how sensitive does it make your nose? 

Well it tickles very strongly and can sometimes get me to sneeze doubles or even triples when naturally I only ever sneeze in singles. It’s also soft enough to leave it in for multiple sneezes and just keep going for pretty much as long as I want. As far as a 1-10 rating goes I would say probably 7. It’s strong but I think if I really tried I could hold it back. To put some other things on the scale for reference, rolled up tissue for me is probably a 4, Qtip maybe 5, feathers don’t work for me much so probably 2. Chhinkni is by far the most sensitive my nose has been to anything so it has to be a 10, no chance of holdbacks for more than about 10 seconds

1 hour ago, Moose said:

Well it tickles very strongly and can sometimes get me to sneeze doubles or even triples when naturally I only ever sneeze in singles. It’s also soft enough to leave it in for multiple sneezes and just keep going for pretty much as long as I want. As far as a 1-10 rating goes I would say probably 7. It’s strong but I think if I really tried I could hold it back. To put some other things on the scale for reference, rolled up tissue for me is probably a 4, Qtip maybe 5, feathers don’t work for me much so probably 2. Chhinkni is by far the most sensitive my nose has been to anything so it has to be a 10, no chance of holdbacks for more than about 10 seconds

Does the mint do anything to your nose?  Or is it just the floss?  This is actually a good method.  I might have to try it on my next girlfriend 😅

i like chhinikni, i have a stubborn nose and that’s the first thing that’s truly worked for me. it makes my eyes water A LOT sometimes which isn’t fun. q tips never worked for me but rolled up tissue does sometimes 

On 6/24/2023 at 4:51 PM, sneezefan222 said:

Does the mint do anything to your nose?  Or is it just the floss?  This is actually a good method.  I might have to try it on my next girlfriend 😅

The mint doesn’t do much as far as making my nose tickle more than it would otherwise but it does help ease congestion a little which is nice 

Exposure to actual allergens. Lol. Sorry. But if I'm even FOOLED into thinking it's that, I find it so much more appealing.