Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergies are bugging me

AntheaHolmes

Okay, so this is another self obs. 

I have like year round allergies and it's really bothersome. It starts in very early spring with birch and lingers till late autumn/fall when ragweed is raging. I also suffer from pet allergies as well as some perfumes. So, right now my nose is either running like crazy or so stuffed up that I have to breath through my mouth and get a sore throat. The crazy thing is, that the itch is really strong and drives me nuts and yet I often can't sneeze but when I sneeze it's lots. Really in fits. Mostly when I'm relaxed at home. Then I start sneezing while lying in bed and of course I forget my tissues. It just happened yesterday evening. I was reading in bed and suddenly my nose itched like mad and I snapped forward to sneeze twice into the open. I felt mist hitting my legs. Also my eyes are itchy and watery and even when I take antihistamines I still feel the affect of my allergies. 

So sorry, no spelled out sneezes. I'm very bad at writing them. Still hope you enjoyed this little observation. 

Aaawwww bless you. Lovely observation. Did you get tissues in the end?

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 🫠 😊 This was lovely to read. 🌷 Still, I hope you won't have too much trouble breathing through your nose, especially at night. I know how troublesome it is to have a stuffy nose at night (I'm allergic to dust mites, but they don't make me sneeze.)

3 hours ago, AntheaHolmes said:

Okay, so this is another self obs. 

I have like year round allergies and it's really bothersome. It starts in very early spring with birch and lingers till late autumn/fall when ragweed is raging. I also suffer from pet allergies as well as some perfumes. So, right now my nose is either running like crazy or so stuffed up that I have to breath through my mouth and get a sore throat. The crazy thing is, that the itch is really strong and drives me nuts and yet I often can't sneeze but when I sneeze it's lots. Really in fits. Mostly when I'm relaxed at home. Then I start sneezing while lying in bed and of course I forget my tissues. It just happened yesterday evening. I was reading in bed and suddenly my nose itched like mad and I snapped forward to sneeze twice into the open. I felt mist hitting my legs. Also my eyes are itchy and watery and even when I take antihistamines I still feel the affect of my allergies. 

So sorry, no spelled out sneezes. I'm very bad at writing them. Still hope you enjoyed this little observation. 

Love the obs!  Bless you!  

As a year long allergy sufferer myself I can relate! Be careful not to sneeze on your book!☺️ Bless you

I can also relate to this, I suffer all year round, bless you, hope you find some relief soon.

Thats the same with me today, but I think mine is hayfever. I'm already on my third handkerchief since I woke up 2 hours ago 🤧🤧🤧

22 hours ago, kiku said:

@AntheaHolmes Gesundheit! 🫠 😊 This was lovely to read. 🌷 Still, I hope you won't have too much trouble breathing through your nose, especially at night. I know how troublesome it is to have a stuffy nose at night (I'm allergic to dust mites, but they don't make me sneeze.)

Bless You too. Yeah, I usually don't sneeze either most times. Allergies are a mystery to me. My body reacts so differently from others.