Sneeze Fetish Forum

To: You From: Vee 💗

vanessa_vee

Hi.. you can call me Vee! But my name isn't really Vanessa for privacy of course. I saw an intro post from another member introducing herself and she basically explained me loll. I’m hispanic in my twenties and I'm bi. I’ve known I liked women and had a sneezing fetish around middle school. I didn’t want to acknowledge it at all. Nobody in my life knows about it. I’m still kinda shy about telling anyone that knows me. I’m scared of the reaction honestly. I like really feminine sneezes, buildups, twitching nose or nose flares rapid sneezing, stifles and teasing sneezes. and also male sneezes but they’re definitely specific! Some male sneezing is so attractive. I like men who have gentle sneezes it’s so attractive and so cute. But allergies is my preference. If anyone knew me in real life it’s crazy how theyd probably never guess my secret because for me this is a huge secret no one knows about and I finally got the courage to talk about it with people who understand it and make connections and have conversations! 

im so sorry this intro is soooo long. But I hope you feel comfortable to message me and maybe make some new friendships💗

Hi @vanessa_vee , welcome! 🌷 Don't worry about your intro being too long - it's perfectly OK, I think. 😊 That's great that you've got some people around you with whom you can talk freely. That's so precious.
Have fun exploring the forum! 😀

5 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

Hi.. you can call me Vee! But my name isn't really Vanessa for privacy of course. I saw an intro post from another member introducing herself and she basically explained me loll. I’m hispanic in my twenties and I'm bi. I’ve known I liked women and had a sneezing fetish around middle school. I didn’t want to acknowledge it at all. Nobody in my life knows about it. I’m still kinda shy about telling anyone that knows me. I’m scared of the reaction honestly. I like really feminine sneezes, buildups, twitching nose or nose flares rapid sneezing, stifles and teasing sneezes. and also male sneezes but they’re definitely specific! Some male sneezing is so attractive. I like men who have gentle sneezes it’s so attractive and so cute. But allergies is my preference. If anyone knew me in real life it’s crazy how theyd probably never guess my secret because for me this is a huge secret no one knows about and I finally got the courage to talk about it with people who understand it and make connections and have conversations! 

im so sorry this intro is soooo long. But I hope you feel comfortable to message me and maybe make some new friendships💗

Hey, my name isn't really SleepingPhlox either.  :laugh: Keeping your privacy is a good thing, and hello from one proud bi to another! Welcome to the forum, you're going to have a lot of fun, I'm sure.  There's so much to do here, and we're all super friendly.  Have a look around and jump in whenever and wherever you feel comfortable. Have a look at our on topic boards discussing the fetish, or hop into one of our silly games to get to know the people behind the fetish a little better.

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to post!

Welcome to the fourm!! My real name isn't Melody either lol, don't want the world to know I'm into sneezing 🤣

Glad to have you with us, see you around ❤️ your fetish preferences pretty much match mine to a T lol.

@vanessa_vee

Hi Vee!  Welcome to this little sneezy slice of the web! :)

I'm sure you're already aware how much of a great site this is, and everyone is so open, understanding, and just fun!

I'm a fan of feminine sneezing, but my SO loves my sneezing so much she actually encourages me to make videos and such lol  Perhaps we have to share some sneezes sometime ;)

In any case, again, welcome, and really hope to hear more from you and your experiences, etc.!

On 6/22/2023 at 8:17 AM, Melody said:

Welcome to the fourm!! My real name isn't Melody either lol, don't want the world to know I'm into sneezing 🤣

Glad to have you with us, see you around ❤️ your fetish preferences pretty much match mine to a T lol.

You’re sweet thank you for being so welcoming. I think we’re gonna run into eahother alot more hopefully☺️ im curious to know what else you’re into with this fetish people surprise me lol

On 6/21/2023 at 6:35 PM, vanessa_vee said:

@vanessa_vee welcome to the forum!! Your intro should be a bit long!  It helps us get to know you better.  Trust me, you’re not the only one who likes it when a woman has a twitchy nose and big nostrils 😅.  

15 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@vanessa_vee welcome to the forum!! Your intro should be a bit long!  It helps us get to know you better.  Trust me, you’re not the only one who likes it when a woman has a twitchy nose and big nostrils 😅.  

Thank you! I feel like everyone here is so comfortable talking about it and I feel so shy and embarrassed even reading these responses loll

On 6/22/2023 at 1:01 AM, kiku said:

Hi @vanessa_vee , welcome! 🌷 Don't worry about your intro being too long - it's perfectly OK, I think. 😊 That's great that you've got some people around you with whom you can talk freely. That's so precious.
Have fun exploring the forum! 😀

Hey! No I meant i hope to find those connections here 🙂 but can’t wait to explore more of this forum☺️

3 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

Thank you! I feel like everyone here is so comfortable talking about it and I feel so shy and embarrassed even reading these responses loll

You’re welcome.  We were all embarrassed in the beginning but look at us now 😂