Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chhinkni+allergys makes fot an interestingwork day

Céline

As some of you may know I suffer from allergies and as if its often the case ur either allergic to nothing or (almkst anything) theres almost never an in between. 

I work at a big gouvernment office/tailors workshop. And i wanted to try something out that ive always dreamed off. 

My biggest fantasy involves me suffering severly from an allergy attack in a setting where its not appropriate to sneeze and make a mess. 

I took chhinkni as well as some q tips and dressed myself in a cotton white laced dress that barely covered the essentials (for those that know exactly where i work know that i have to dress very modest for work usually but there is a national holyday starting from tonight) 

At work we have the possibilty to go to a work gym as well as go in a local forest which i used to inhale allergens. 

My eyes started to tear immediatly 

and the first few sneezes came which were at first stifled but the late rones were hard to sfifle and became messier. 

Then i went back to the office but not before sneezing a double. 

Alone in the office i waited just the moment before i knew somebody was coming to get their measurements or book an appointment I sniffed some chhinkni and exczsed myself after every sneeze which was a lot. 

After every fit i cleared my nose using the same hanky and layed my drilping wet hanky on the desk

After that a colleague came to work with me (we share the office/tailors shop) and i sneezed a very wet :heekschhh. Abd stained a white cloth while I was ironing, so i had to wash it and my colleague suggested me to wear a mask. 

I Clocked out early because i had difficultys breatging and my mask didnt help and still has mascara on it

Im probbaly never doing this at work again(or at leasr not inthe near future) but doimg this in a public environment was so thrilling I can only reccomend it just make sure to take an asthma pen 🙃

I didnt even need the qtips but the asthma pen would have been helpfull

@Céline

Wow!! I can’t really type much at the moment, but your post just gave me chills in the best way possible!!! This was so so so hot and honestly very sexy!

Truly wish I could have witnessed this! Bless you!! I may go sneak off and induce myself now hehe

Sounds awesome. May I ask why it’s such a fantasy for you to have a big fit in public. Is it just to witness others reactions?

Edited by Coolio
4 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Sounds awesome. May I ask why it’s such a fantasy for you to have a big fit in public. Is it just to witness others reactions?

I like the fact that its not ladylike if u catch my drift sort of forbidden 

2 minutes ago, Céline said:

I love both those aspects… I’m sure it was a turn on too 😇

1 hour ago, Céline said:

Yeah I get you. Going against the norm can be fun 

Wow i don't think I would have the guts to do something like this in public. Sounds like you enjoyed though. Thanks for sharing

1 hour ago, Céline said:

As some of you may know I suffer from allergies and as if its often the case ur either allergic to nothing or (almkst anything) theres almost never an in between. 

I work at a big gouvernment office/tailors workshop. And i wanted to try something out that ive always dreamed off. 

My biggest fantasy involves me suffering severly from an allergy attack in a setting where its not appropriate to sneeze and make a mess. 

I took chhinkni as well as some q tips and dressed myself in a cotton white laced dress that barely covered the essentials (for those that know exactly where i work know that i have to dress very modest for work usually but there is a national holyday starting from tonight) 

At work we have the possibilty to go to a work gym as well as go in a local forest which i used to inhale allergens. 

My eyes started to tear immediatly 

and the first few sneezes came which were at first stifled but the late rones were hard to sfifle and became messier. 

Then i went back to the office but not before sneezing a double. 

Alone in the office i waited just the moment before i knew somebody was coming to get their measurements or book an appointment I sniffed some chhinkni and exczsed myself after every sneeze which was a lot. 

After every fit i cleared my nose using the same hanky and layed my drilping wet hanky on the desk

After that a colleague came to work with me (we share the office/tailors shop) and i sneezed a very wet :heekschhh. Abd stained a white cloth while I was ironing, so i had to wash it and my colleague suggested me to wear a mask. 

I Clocked out early because i had difficultys breatging and my mask didnt help and still has mascara on it

Im probbaly never doing this at work again(or at leasr not inthe near future) but doimg this in a public environment was so thrilling I can only reccomend it just make sure to take an asthma pen 🙃

I didnt even need the qtips but the asthma pen would have been helpfull

@Céline Bless You!  This was an awesome obs!  Hopefully one day we’ll get to share your experience of using those qtips😏😅

13 minutes ago, ID2006 said:

Did anyone bless you?

Of course but after a while they stopped

I really like your fantasy, it's quite original, in general most fetishists hate having to sneeze in public, even more having to do it in the workplace and even more having to sneeze in a messy way. You are probably the first person I meet here who has such a fantasy. It's not trivial but I like it a lot. :razz:

13 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

I really like your fantasy, it's quite original, in general most fetishists hate having to sneeze in public, even more having to do it in the workplace and even more having to sneeze in a messy way. You are probably the first person I meet here who has such a fantasy. It's not trivial but I like it a lot. :razz:

Its a love hate relationship

On 6/22/2023 at 6:25 PM, Céline said:

Yes, I completely get it - this is a big aspect of the fetish for me. An uncontrollable sneezing fit in public and all the attention and disruption that it can bring, goes against society norms and makes the whole experience even hotter :) 

Oooh wow..... I can't believe you used chhinkni in public. I've used chhinkni a few times but never in public. Also id only sometimes use it with my hanky but most of the times I'll use tissues when using chhinkni then I don't make a mess of my hankies. Are you a handkerchief user?

10 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

Oooh wow..... I can't believe you used chhinkni in public. I've used chhinkni a few times but never in public. Also id only sometimes use it with my hanky but most of the times I'll use tissues when using chhinkni then I don't make a mess of my hankies. Are you a handkerchief user?

Yes i am I love having only one in public and using it until its all soaked wet

@Céline, that's very much like me too. How many have you got and are they a mixture of mens and womans ?

2 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

@Céline, that's very much like me too. How many have you got and are they a mixture of mens and womans ?

I have a mixture but i love being a feminine when sneezing so they fit best

I wish I could sneeze in public. It almost never happens. I'm not a sneezy person, and Ibthink I have a public sneezing block, which is unfortunate, because like being blessed! I like your fantasy, and I'm glad for you that you got to play it out, it sounds amazing. 

1 hour ago, Hankie lover said:

Its so awesome u r a female and only use hankies 

Why do I feel like a bot wrote this??