Sneeze Fetish Forum

summer solstice sneezes (self)

Skylacticon

Four S's, wow.Ā Hey. šŸ˜‚Ā So, Iā€™ve had allergies since I was really young but not really in a sneezy way. Itā€™s the same with colds, it only seemed to have started relatively recently, like in the past couple of years.

A few days ago I ran out of my usual allergy meds, and I wasnā€™t in a hurry to buy new ones since my allergies usually donā€™t get too bad. Although lately I guess Iā€™ve been feeling it lol. The other day I was out shopping with a couple of coworkers, and I kept feeling like I had to sneeze. I was trying to hold it back, but after a bit it was kind of overwhelming. At a certain point in some isle (either crafts or gardening) I sneezed twice into my elbow. Thankfully no one seemed to notice.

And then the next morning (yesterday), I got up early to go somewhere and was making coffee in the kitchen. I was also making a sandwich for breakfast so I was buttering bread, and I felt this urge to sneeze, so I turned away from what I was doing. And I remember this tickle or urge being really intense, so I sneezed once and then again, pretty hard, without a breath in between. Then I remembered that Iā€™d taken Claritin the evening before so I reached up to get it from the cabinet, and I sneezed again as I was opening it (in my head I thought it was such an ad moment lol). And so I got a glass to pour myself some water and I as I went to the water dispenser I sneezed again. And I think I did again after I filled my cup with water. Then I heard my mom from her office by the living room go ā€œYou okay? All these little sneezes,ā€ or something like that, and I just laughed and went ā€œYeahā€. And like, I didnā€™t even think anyone would be able to hear me from outside the kitchen because my sneezes are so small, but. Ahh.Ā :blush:Ā I probably haven't sneezed that much since I got sick last month, but that's a story for another time.

Anyway thatā€™s kind of it. Itā€™s been better today, though my eyes seem a little teary. Hold on- I was waiting for my brother at the bus stop and after sitting outside for a while I sneezed. I jinxed that last thought. šŸ˜‚

Happy belated summer solstice.

Bless you, and happy summer solstice! Though I'm a tad late... That's a very well written obs!