Sneeze Fetish Forum

Desperate Stifle Attempt In Park (F)

NoV

Amazing obs today after seemingly weeks of not witnessing any sneeze worth reporting. Was walking through a local park when the woman in front of me (late 20s, with black, wavey hair, deep tan) launched into a huge sneeze. It was one of those sneezes that despite her attempts to stifle it, ended up being louder than most normal sneezes!

HAAAAARRACCHHHH!!!

Seconds later, it was clear she was not done, possibly hayfever brought on by the strongly smelling tree blossom that filled the air. This time she brought both hands up to cover her nose and mouth and sneezed again, this time with even more violence, bending fully at the waist.

HHHAAAAAARRRAACCHHHH!!!

The sneeze literally echoed off the surrounding trees, and caused her friend who was walking beside her to say 'Oh my God!'. It was one of those sneezes that makes you wonder what it would have been like if she had just launched into an unstifled, full-bodied sneeze. Something tells me it would have been truly spectacular :D 

A violent, barely stifled sneeze > small unstifled sneeze IMHO :) 

Edited by NoV

Its curious how allergic woman tends to have stronger sneezes than the "normal ones" init ?

Btw your spelling sounds more like an uncovered shouted sneeze. Not trying to criticize or anything but im confused. Would appreciate more details XD Also, what did her nose looked like :) ?

2 hours ago, NoV said:

Amazing obs today after seemingly weeks of not witnessing any sneeze worth reporting. Was walking through a local park when the woman in front of me (late 20s, with black, wavey hair, deep tan) launched into a huge sneeze. It was one of those sneezes that despite her attempts to stifle it, ended up being louder than most normal sneezes!

HAAAAARRACCHHHH!!!

Seconds later, it was clear she was not done, possibly hayfever brought on by the strongly smelling tree blossom that filled the air. This time she brought both hands up to cover her nose and mouth and sneezed again, this time with even more violence, bending fully at the waist.

HHHAAAAAARRRAACCHHHH!!!

The sneeze literally echoed off the surrounding trees, and caused her friend who was walking beside her to say 'Oh my God!'. It was one of those sneezes that makes you wonder what it would have been like if she had just launched into an unstifled, full-bodied sneeze. Something tells me it would have been truly spectacular :D 

I 100% agree with this decision!!!

Just now, sneezefan222 said:

I 100% agree with this decision!!!

@NoV I meant opinion 😂🤣Would be a little bit better if there was some nose twitching and breath hitching, but that’s just me.  😅😅

4 hours ago, NoV said:

100%

13 hours ago, Jack said:

Btw your spelling sounds more like an uncovered shouted sneeze. Not trying to criticize or anything but im confused. Would appreciate more details XD Also, what did her nose looked like :) ?

It was pretty much a shouted sneeze with the only part she managed to stifle being the 'CHOO!' at the end. Almost to the point of 'why bother?' :lol: Sadly, as she was facing away from me I never got to see what her nose looked like.

On 6/24/2023 at 11:01 AM, NoV said:

It was pretty much a shouted sneeze with the only part she managed to stifle being the 'CHOO!' at the end. Almost to the point of 'why bother?' :lol: Sadly, as she was facing away from me I never got to see what her nose looked like.

Bless her, that's happened to me before, especially with an allergy tickle! I've got a naturally loud, shouted sneeze and I'm not a good stifler, but sometimes I'll try and get some control. Just sometimes I'll manage a nice little "hup---tew", but more often it's more '"HAARUUUMP--...Choo!" as I (figuratively and literally, I have to use my fingers) clamp down on my nose too late!!