Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dusty Self Obs!

Sneezefairy

So I had just finished cleaning, and was finally able to sit down and relax. Mind you cleaning doesn’t really bother my allergies too bad, until the dusting begins. I have a huge sensitivity to dust, and on this day they were particularly sensitive. So I dusted the ceiling fans, and when I sat down to relax, I turned on the switch that controls the fans, and by the time I noticed it, it was too late. I say I’m the couch watching Pretty Little Liars when my nose started twitching. I was alone in the house, so I just sat back and let my nose take control of the situation. I hitched my breath and built up the sneeze for about 30 seconds, feeling my nostrils flare with every breath, and finally sneezed 5 times in a row. It was magical! 

1 hour ago, Sneezefairy said:

So I had just finished cleaning, and was finally able to sit down and relax. Mind you cleaning doesn’t really bother my allergies too bad, until the dusting begins. I have a huge sensitivity to dust, and on this day they were particularly sensitive. So I dusted the ceiling fans, and when I sat down to relax, I turned on the switch that controls the fans, and by the time I noticed it, it was too late. I say I’m the couch watching Pretty Little Liars when my nose started twitching. I was alone in the house, so I just sat back and let my nose take control of the situation. I hitched my breath and built up the sneeze for about 30 seconds, feeling my nostrils flare with every breath, and finally sneezed 5 times in a row. It was magical! 

Bless You X5!  This is a great Obs!  Wish I was there to watch😅

4 hours ago, Sneezefairy said:

I hitched my breath and built up the sneeze for about 30 seconds, feeling my nostrils flare with every breath,

That is some build-up - must have been a real relief when they finally came out :D 

Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it! It felt so good to get those sneezes out! I have more OBS soon! 

On 6/24/2023 at 6:24 AM, Sneezefairy said:

It’s the best when you can just let everything happen freely with not a care in the world 

2 hours ago, Coolio said:

It’s the best when you can just let everything happen freely with not a care in the world 

Absolutely! It was so nice to let my sensitive nose take over!

6 hours ago, Stormer235 said:

Letting the sneezes build up like that seems so satisfying. Bless you!

Thank you so much! It was definitely satisfying. Letting my sensitive nose take over and allowing them to build was so nice! 

Bless you, lovely observation. Did you give your nose a blow after?