Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anybody got requests? (F/F)

Selkie

I have a tumblr where people can request stuff they wanna read so why not extend the offer to people here.

I usually write x reader but Im happy to do whatever ships (as long as they’re f/f) however Im more than happy to do some m/f platonic stuff and stuff without the reader as a character if thats what you want too

The MAIN characters I write for:

Marvel: 

Natasha, Wanda, Yelena, Kate

+WandaNat

SuperGirl

Kara, Alex, Lena

+Supercorp (Kara x Lena)

+Sanvers (Alex x Maggie)

Dr Who

13th Doc, Yaz, Clara, River (any female companion is fine too!)

Those are my main ones at the moment but im always changing things up, if you’ve got a suggestion please feel free to leave that too and I’ll look into it :D

This is a very generous offer!

You know, if you happened to write a Natasha X female reader where the reader character is someone who works out with her a lot, and they're doing a workout but Nat is clearly getting sick but she refuses to admit it and wants to push through, and the reader character has to convince her to rest...well, I would be a happy little bunny. :)

I've had this idea of writing a story about the 13th doctor catching a cold and Yaz taking care of her (and eventually catching her cold, obviously 😈). Let's just say I wouldn't get too angry if someone was to.... beat me to it....

3 hours ago, Likesn said:

I've had this idea of writing a story about the 13th doctor catching a cold and Yaz taking care of her (and eventually catching her cold, obviously 😈). Let's just say I wouldn't get too angry if someone was to.... beat me to it....

I see 😏 Well… It just so happens I was watching thirteens era the other day soooo 👀 

9 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

This is a very generous offer!

You know, if you happened to write a Natasha X female reader where the reader character is someone who works out with her a lot, and they're doing a workout but Nat is clearly getting sick but she refuses to admit it and wants to push through, and the reader character has to convince her to rest...well, I would be a happy little bunny. :)

If its Nat x R you’re after then I can certainly do that, I genuinely have like 50+ fics of her over my account so I may actually already have this sort of request done but If not I certainly dont mind writing this :D

On 6/24/2023 at 6:07 PM, Selkie said:

I have a tumblr where people can request stuff they wanna read so why not extend the offer to people here.

I usually write x reader but Im happy to do whatever ships (as long as they’re f/f) however Im more than happy to do some m/f platonic stuff and stuff without the reader as a character if thats what you want too

The MAIN characters I write for:

Marvel: 

Natasha, Wanda, Yelena, Kate

+WandaNat

SuperGirl

Kara, Alex, Lena

+Supercorp (Kara x Lena)

+Sanvers (Alex x Maggie)

Dr Who

13th Doc, Yaz, Clara, River (any female companion is fine too!)

Those are my main ones at the moment but im always changing things up, if you’ve got a suggestion please feel free to leave that too and I’ll look into it :D

Could you do Erza x Lucy from Fairytale?

Since I've been watching Clone High a lot lately, how about Cleopatra and Frida
I could just picture Cleo spritzing on too much perfume or Frida tickling Cleo's nose with her peach fuzz