Sneeze Fetish Forum

pride sneezing

Lily

Today was the Pride day in my city. Not the best one I've been too BUT let's talk about something very interesting that happened. Proud sneezes !!

When I arrived at someplace during the walk, they were a lot of sun on our faces, and for some reason I smelled dust and pollen A LOT. I didn't sneeze but blew my nose as it was so ticklish (and I'm not even a very allergic person myself). But around me people kept sneezing. It was amazing.

First there was this young man who sneezed very loud but very high-pitched too like "Huhhh-HUPSHUUUUuuuu" (you know the kind of sneeze you think they never going to end). He then sneezed three times more, covering them with his hands in a very dramatic way. His friends were commenting like "Oh my god, are you ok ?" /"What make you sneezed like that ??" / "stop spraying your gayness" (the last one was obviously a joke, and I even think the guy who said it was his bf)

Then I heard a woman sneezed very wetly two times just next to me and she sounded like "HAPSHIIIEW" and she sniffed, I could distincly heard how wet it was I thought I was going to melt.

Just when we were leaving the spot I heard someone sneezed behind me, a strong sneeze but half stifled, like "GGGnnneeshiew" I didn't turn my back but the person said "Man there's so much pollen I keep on sneezing !" and his/her friend saying "Don't worry I bring some tissues for your little nose"

And...At the end we where at a bar with my friends and one of them (the girlfriend of one of my friends actually) said "Ok, I'm gonna sneeze..." and her girlfriend said "bless you in advance then" and I found that so cute then she struggled a bit, moaning almost, then she sighed and said she couldn't. My friends were talking about the struggle of when you want to sneeze but you don't succeed. I was giggling inside. Some time passed and I kept on observing my friend's girlfriend who finally sneezed softly two times in her hands (sounded a bit like a long inhale and then a soft "shuuuh" at the end of it). I found very cute the fact that she sneezed hiding a bit beside her girlfriend who looked at me with a smile saying "she's cute isn't she ?" and I probably blushed but fortunately for me it was so hot that I don't think anyone noticed and then my friend bless her girlfriend.

proud sneezes indeed 🤗

Oh my, that's a bunch of very lovely obs! I hope you had a good time celebrating today 💛 

Wonderful descriptions, @Lily ! Thanks for sharing! I especially like the little dialogue between the person who sneezed and complained about the pollen (so hot to imagine that 🔥), and the other person said, "Don't worry, I bring some tissues for your little nose." That's so adorable! ❤️ 🫠

It sounds like you had a wonderful day, and I'm happy for you. 💕

26 minutes ago, kiku said:

Wonderful descriptions, @Lily ! Thanks for sharing! I especially like the little dialogue between the person who sneezed and complained about the pollen (so hot to imagine that 🔥), and the other person said, "Don't worry, I bring some tissues for your little nose." That's so adorable! ❤️ 🫠

It sounds like you had a wonderful day, and I'm happy for you. 💕

Yes, @Lily I have to go with Kiku. it really is amazingly written and beautiful to read. Wonderful descriptions. What a wonderful picture you drew for us. Proud Sneezes indeed.