Sneeze Fetish Forum

snottysnz

something about someone being all dressed up in fancy business clothes, perhaps about to walk into a big important work meeting, and they've got a monster of a headcold. nose is completely plugged up with thick gooey snot yet it won't stop streaming from each nostril, like a waterfall. speaking of nostrils, theirs are a bright shade of red, a result from all the rubbing, wiping and blowing they've been doing all morning. their voice is very noticeably congested, their m's and n's sound like b's and d's, and every sentence is punctuated with a thick gurgly sniffle, or an attempt at least. and the tickle, oh god the tickle. the tickle in their nose that won't go away no matter how many times they've nearly sneezed. so many false starts. they've been in the bathroom stall with a rolled up piece of toilet paper up their nostrils, desperately trying to induce and get some sneezes out before this meeting, hoping to avoid sneezing in front of everyone, but unfortunately, still no luck. so they give their nose a good long blow and head into the board room. hopefully they can make it through without any sneezing, even though it would feel SO good to get rid of the tickle, and maybe some of the congestion in their nose, they really don't want to make a scene. fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, snottysnz said:

something about someone being all dressed up in fancy business clothes, perhaps about to walk into a big important work meeting, and they've got a monster of a headcold. nose is completely plugged up with thick gooey snot yet it won't stop streaming from each nostril, like a waterfall. speaking of nostrils, theirs are a bright shade of red, a result from all the rubbing, wiping and blowing they've been doing all morning. their voice is very noticeably congested, their m's and n's sound like b's and d's, and every sentence is punctuated with a thick gurgly sniffle, or an attempt at least. and the tickle, oh god the tickle. the tickle in their nose that won't go away no matter how many times they've nearly sneezed. so many false starts. they've been in the bathroom stall with a rolled up piece of toilet paper up their nostrils, desperately trying to induce and get some sneezes out before this meeting, hoping to avoid sneezing in front of everyone, but unfortunately, still no luck. so they give their nose a good long blow and head into the board room. hopefully they can make it through without any sneezing, even though it would feel SO good to get rid of the tickle, and maybe some of the congestion in their nose, they really don't want to make a scene. fingers crossed.

Thats a dream sxenario

Oh WOW... this is an awesome scenario to think about, really! And suits can make everything all the more attractive...

13 hours ago, snottysnz said:

Umm, yes to all of this!  I love the detailed description, thank you!  I must admit that I would be conflicted.......hoping that they feel better soon, but also so "bothered" by the fact that I am witnessing this.  And if during that meeting, then let out a sneeze, then grabbed a tissue from a box there in the board room, folded it over, put it to their nose and let out a soft and super gurgly blow (especially while facing me, like they don't care who watches)......yep.....I would have to take my lunch break early......lol.....