Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Sneezes Part 2

AntheaHolmes

Okay, so here's another self obs. It seems that my allergies are acting as random as I sneeze because I was just watching London Spy as my nose itched a bit and I had to sneeze twice. It ended as fast as it has begun. I do have year round allergies and a itchy or congested nose is nothing new to me but somehow I rarely sneeze. I end up with the inevitable tickle in my nose and sinuses with almost no satisfaction of a sneeze. I wish I would sneeze more. 

2 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Bless You!  Have you tried to induce when you get that tickle?  

I do sometimes but I'm a bit shy about it. 

16 minutes ago, AntheaHolmes said:

I do sometimes but I'm a bit shy about it. 

May I ask why?

On 6/25/2023 at 11:37 AM, AntheaHolmes said:

Okay, so here's another self obs. It seems that my allergies are acting as random as I sneeze because I was just watching London Spy as my nose itched a bit and I had to sneeze twice. It ended as fast as it has begun. I do have year round allergies and a itchy or congested nose is nothing new to me but somehow I rarely sneeze. I end up with the inevitable tickle in my nose and sinuses with almost no satisfaction of a sneeze. I wish I would sneeze more. 

Gesundheit, @AntheaHolmes ! 😷 That's interesting that you don't sneeze that much, even though you have year round allergies. Anyway, thanks for sharing! 🌸

Bless you, I have all year round allergies, but completely different, as I constantly sneeze. I live in the UK not sure what affects me all year to be honest

1 hour ago, Hankysneeze said:

Bless you, I have all year round allergies, but completely different, as I constantly sneeze. I live in the UK not sure what affects me all year to be honest

Probably dust?

6 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Probably dust?

Maybe, I just sneeze all the time.

19 minutes ago, Hankysneeze said:

Maybe, I just sneeze all the time.

We’ll I love it ❤️

19 hours ago, kiku said:

Gesundheit, @AntheaHolmes ! 😷 That's interesting that you don't sneeze that much, even though you have year round allergies. Anyway, thanks for sharing! 🌸

Thanks my dear. It's like I'm having a cold all year round with some allergy symptoms when they are at their worst. 

22 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

May I ask why?

You may. But I don't know if you like the answer. It's just that it makes me feel vulnerable to induce myself. 

1 hour ago, AntheaHolmes said:

You may. But I don't know if you like the answer. It's just that it makes me feel vulnerable to induce myself. 

Ohh ok.  Sorry to pry.  I just wanted to ask.

22 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

Ohh ok.  Sorry to pry.  I just wanted to ask.

No, it's fine. Really. I'm just a bit anxious about it and shy.