Sneeze Fetish Forum

Telling my partner I have a sneezing fetish..

vanessa_vee

Heyy everyone! This is for the people who already told their partner they have a sneezing fetish. How did you know it was the right time and how did they react??!! 😭 Currently im going back and fourth on telling my partner. He has allergies and they’re acting up today and yesterday and each time he sneezes I almost blurt out his sneezes are so hot but I catch myself because I feel like he would be taken aback by it for sure. And suggestions?? ❤️

2 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

Heyy everyone! This is for the people who already told their partner they have a sneezing fetish. How did you know it was the right time and how did they react??!! 😭 Currently im going back and fourth on telling my partner. He has allergies and they’re acting up today and yesterday and each time he sneezes I almost blurt out his sneezes are so hot but I catch myself because I feel like he would be taken aback by it for sure. And suggestions?? ❤️

So I was the one being told about the fetish and being introduced to it by my SO.  She was very very timid and shy and embarrassed about it.  Before she even opened up to me about it, I made sure she knew that I was the type of person open to many things, sexually or not.

I think if your bf is someone who you trust, and he’s someone who is open and willing to try new things or explore new things, maybe just have to tell him straight up… sort of like ripping off a band-aid real fast lol

Of course everyone is different in how they react to things, especially when it come to a kink or fetish, but I’d be willing to bet he would be very into it and willing to explore and indulge it for you!

I told a partner a long time ago, he reacted pretty well! He thought it was a cute fetish to have and was even glad I managed to find him super hot even when he didn't feel hot at all, haha ❤️

I don't remember exactly what led to the conversation that made me tell him, but I do remember that it came to me naturally. It was just the two of us and we were cuddling. I wanted him to know what I liked the most when it came to sexuality and he was happy to know more about that too. I believe that the right time is just one when you feel confident in yourself and safe and happy with your partner. 

5 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

So I was the one being told about the fetish and being introduced to it by my SO.  She was very very timid and shy and embarrassed about it.  Before she even opened up to me about it, I made sure she knew that I was the type of person open to many things, sexually or not.

I think if your bf is someone who you trust, and he’s someone who is open and willing to try new things or explore new things, maybe just have to tell him straight up… sort of like ripping off a band-aid real fast lol

Of course everyone is different in how they react to things, especially when it come to a kink or fetish, but I’d be willing to bet he would be very into it and willing to explore and indulge it for you!

I’m the same as your gf i feel so embarrassed.. I wouldn’t even know what to say.😩 It’s ironic you say if he’s open to new things bc I asked him that literally last night and he did say he was in between about being open minded to things. It made me weary about it. Maybe I’ll slowly compliment his sneezes and hope he catches on that way lollll 

4 hours ago, Femiline77 said:

I told a partner a long time ago, he reacted pretty well! He thought it was a cute fetish to have and was even glad I managed to find him super hot even when he didn't feel hot at all, haha ❤️

I don't remember exactly what led to the conversation that made me tell him, but I do remember that it came to me naturally. It was just the two of us and we were cuddling. I wanted him to know what I liked the most when it came to sexuality and he was happy to know more about that too. I believe that the right time is just one when you feel confident in yourself and safe and happy with your partner. 

Thank you for the perspective i really appreciate it! I wonder if my bf would think its cute or weird. My biggest fear is he thinks its weird and odd

I’ve been with my husband since we were 17 and I told him after several months of dating. He took it really well and loves to indulge me. I was sooo embarrassed at the time and found it really hard to tell him, but I’m so glad I did.

The main things I would advise to consider are:

1) is this a long term relationship?

2) have you ever told anyone else? Some people have shared this info about their fetish with friends, which I personally advise against. A non-romantic partner is more likely to freak out or take it badly, and even if they don’t, a future romantic partner may well be upset if they find out their partner has revealed their fetish to someone outside the relationship.

3) I would advise NOT blurting it out, no matter how tempting it may seem. The right time to tell them is when you and your partner are in the right headspace. If there’s any ongoing arguments or tension, it’s best to hold off. If you’re both relaxed and comfortable, it’ll go smoother. If he’s already been sneezing or you’re being intimate together, that makes it a better time to progress the conversation from there because it gives you an opening.

4) You will almost certainly feel nervous about telling him. This can work to your advantage, though it may not feel that way! If you tell him in advance that you have something personal about yourself (stress that it’s not a bad thing) you want to share with him but you feel nervous and embarrassed talking about it, take your cue from his reaction. If he tries to reassure and comfort you, he’s more likely to take it well. If he gets defensive, he might not.

5) Because he has allergies, he is more likely to react positively, simply because those of us who have them are used to people being disgusted, repelled or put off by our allergies. He may well be relieved and even pleased to find out you not only want to comfort him when his allergies act up, but that it has the bonus of turning you on.

6) Think carefully about this, because once you tell someone, you can’t untell them. (If he has any vindictive or vengeful aspects to him I would not do it.)

7) That said, as fetishes go, sneezing is rather innocuous and harmless, especially because it’s a natural bodily reflex.

Anyway, have a think about it. And if you feel comfortable sharing with us, let us know what you decide. Good luck!

10 hours ago, vanessa_vee said:

I’m the same as your gf i feel so embarrassed.. I wouldn’t even know what to say.😩 It’s ironic you say if he’s open to new things bc I asked him that literally last night and he did say he was in between about being open minded to things. It made me weary about it. Maybe I’ll slowly compliment his sneezes and hope he catches on that way lollll 

I would say that you may find a special time when you can mention it, but I agree with Solitare’s reply… don’t just straight blurt it out. I believe you will know when the timing is right to mention it, perhaps even if you two are being intimate… but I think you’ll naturally feel when.

But Solitare really hit it right with what they posted.  I truly wish you the best of luck because once I got into it and started exploring it, our intimate times just got WAY better hehe

9 hours ago, solitaire-au said:

I’ve been with my husband since we were 17 and I told him after several months of dating. He took it really well and loves to indulge me. I was sooo embarrassed at the time and found it really hard to tell him, but I’m so glad I did.

The main things I would advise to consider are:

1) is this a long term relationship?

2) have you ever told anyone else? Some people have shared this info about their fetish with friends, which I personally advise against. A non-romantic partner is more likely to freak out or take it badly, and even if they don’t, a future romantic partner may well be upset if they find out their partner has revealed their fetish to someone outside the relationship.

3) I would advise NOT blurting it out, no matter how tempting it may seem. The right time to tell them is when you and your partner are in the right headspace. If there’s any ongoing arguments or tension, it’s best to hold off. If you’re both relaxed and comfortable, it’ll go smoother. If he’s already been sneezing or you’re being intimate together, that makes it a better time to progress the conversation from there because it gives you an opening.

4) You will almost certainly feel nervous about telling him. This can work to your advantage, though it may not feel that way! If you tell him in advance that you have something personal about yourself (stress that it’s not a bad thing) you want to share with him but you feel nervous and embarrassed talking about it, take your cue from his reaction. If he tries to reassure and comfort you, he’s more likely to take it well. If he gets defensive, he might not.

5) Because he has allergies, he is more likely to react positively, simply because those of us who have them are used to people being disgusted, repelled or put off by our allergies. He may well be relieved and even pleased to find out you not only want to comfort him when his allergies act up, but that it has the bonus of turning you on.

6) Think carefully about this, because once you tell someone, you can’t untell them. (If he has any vindictive or vengeful aspects to him I would not do it.)

7) That said, as fetishes go, sneezing is rather innocuous and harmless, especially because it’s a natural bodily reflex.

Anyway, have a think about it. And if you feel comfortable sharing with us, let us know what you decide. Good luck!

Hey Goodmorning!☺️ Thank you for the detailed response. It helped so much. I’m glad you really gave me options and reasons as to why and why not. When I told him about me being bi he accepted it and it wasnt an issue at all so it leads me to believe his response would be good. Lately Ive asked him small questions to kind of test him to see his response or reactions. But you’re definitely right once he knows, he knows and theres no taking it back. Yes i do see this long term. I just dont know if telling him while we’re still in the dating stage is the right move. Maybe after marriage if ever. 

He lately has been doing things that has me thinking he may be catching on but doesnt know for sure. For example.. we were cuddling before bed and he gets sneezy before bed every night (his nose is small and really sensitive) i love it lolll. But my head was on his chest and he had to sneeze and he tried to sneeze away from me but he sneezed on my arm and then said sorry baby i dont wanna sneeze on you and he said it in a way where it’s like he knew that’s what I wanted him to do. Its hard to explain you had to hear it of course. 

He also has a really itchy nose bc of his allergies so he will sit there and just move his nose around and try to get the itch but lately I feel like he does it alot when he knows im looking at him. Almost like teasing me. Unless it’s just me being paranoid 😩 But thank you for the response I will think it over before talking about it and for sure do it when we’re being intimate or he happens to sneeze so I can lean into it. I just need some options of what to say after he sneezes to lean into my confession loll 

I’m glad this helped!

As to what to say to him, if he sneezes and then talks about his sneezing, that gives you an opening.

I was so nervous and wound up when I told my SO and couldn’t actually bring myself to say what it was, so I made him guess! I said it was something he did that turned me on, and in complete bewilderment he guessed a bunch of things before he hit the right one. I cringe a bit now to think about it! 😬 

Anyway, I’m pretty sure there has been threads about what other people have said about hen they’ve told someone, I just can’t use the search function yet.

If any established members could paste some links here that would be helpful.

• 8 months later...